TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 03, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real Housewives of New York City : ARCHIVES: Archive through August 03, 2011 users admin

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Thursday, July 28, 2011 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Oh, I don't! I wouldn't even think of watching a reality show where everyone was nice and got along!

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Thursday, July 28, 2011 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Huk'd it's not about the fighting. I LOVE drama. It's just the whole energy of the group. I am just disgusted by all of them and their products. Every show is an hour long infomercial.

I just look at them all and I just say EWWWW.

That reunion show did it for. Nothing but a bunch of Yentas talking over each other. Who wants to watch that? Is that entertainment. I was SO with Andy when he told them to S.T.F.U

Prisonerno6

08-31-2002

Thursday, July 28, 2011 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Prisonerno6 a private message Print Post    
There's a level of just plain meanness that I can't enjoy. I don't mind drama. I don't like watching people be vicious on a personal level.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Thursday, July 28, 2011 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Exactly Prisoner.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, July 28, 2011 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Frogi, the rumor I heard about recasting all of them for HW that really do have money was shot down a few months ago by Bravo. When NPH made the comment the other night about recasting the whole group, Andy Cohen made the comment "not going to happen" or something to that effect.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Thursday, July 28, 2011 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
I know they will never do it Lexie just wishful hearing. I don't think I will watch another season if it's the same.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Monday, August 01, 2011 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Hot diggity, part 2 is as insane as part 1!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, August 01, 2011 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I am actually getting bored with it. All it is is bickering back and forth. I think even Andy wants it done already.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, August 01, 2011 - 9:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
They talk over themselves more than the gals on The View.

And someone needs to explain to Ramona that wine is alcohol.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Monday, August 01, 2011 - 10:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Trying to say at one point that the blondes were talking over themselves, Cindy said that they were like a bunch of squawking chickens, followed by "quack quack quack". Good thing her children have nannies or they'll NEVER learn Old MacDonald Had a Farm!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, August 01, 2011 - 10:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Ramona is just one big ball of denial. Agree with Mamie that someone needs to remind her that wine is alcohol. Trying to out Jill as going to AA is despicable while trying to deflect from herself. Not accepting that her daughter barely sees her at Mario at night , when her daughter said so on the show, I could go on and on.
But, at the end of the day, Ramona is happy with herself so thats the important thing.
For me, the show is over.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Tuesday, August 02, 2011 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Cindy was the one housewife that came out looking the best out of the bunch. She appeared to keep quiet throughout the bulk of the reunion show. I doubt whether she would return for another season.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Tuesday, August 02, 2011 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Cindy, really Rehtse? I don't think she will be winning mother of the year awards after this show.

I just read the message boards on Bravo and I am not the only one asking for a new cast. I think a major shake up will happen before the next season.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, August 02, 2011 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
The only person I would be interested in watching anymore is Sonja. I think she has many sides to her but at her core, she is not a mean, nasty person.

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Tuesday, August 02, 2011 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
Rumor is Jill is purchasing a home in London and Bravo film crews are following her. New Series in the works?

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, August 02, 2011 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Is Bethenny now richer than all of the NYCHW's ?

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Tuesday, August 02, 2011 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Marameko I have NO CLUE who has what $. Bethenny had a business partner, so all the money made was not hers. Don't get me wrong she still made a killing

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, August 02, 2011 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Thanks Frogi

Prisonerno6

08-31-2002

Tuesday, August 02, 2011 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Prisonerno6 a private message Print Post    
Well, I still like Alex. I don't think she was told to "step up the drama," but I do think she had had it with the attacks on her husband and her children.

According to Simon, Jill brought an example of a "mean tweet" by Simon to the reunion, but Andy debunked it, I assume by showing Jill that it was by Simon. Of course, that wasn't aired. It doesn't fit in with the Simon is Evil/Alex is a wuss storyline.

And I'm still trying to figure out why "the countess" would be proud of a title she didn't earn.

The replay of Kelly's "you're going to get iced out" comment to Alex showed, to me anyway, the reason behind the brunette's constantly telling Alex to be quiet and to stop butting in. It was fine when they did it, but now when Alex did.

Txhazeleyes

02-12-2008

Tuesday, August 02, 2011 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txhazeleyes a private message Print Post    
I don't like Alex but my heart ached for her last night when she couldn't get a word in edgewise without being scoffed at, belittled and shushed. Heartbreaking.

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Wednesday, August 03, 2011 - 5:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
They are all idiots.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Wednesday, August 03, 2011 - 5:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
ha ha ha Terolyn. Short and sweet!

Redpen

07-24-2003

Wednesday, August 03, 2011 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Redpen a private message Print Post    
I'm done with this show now. Time for Andy to dream up some new shows.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Wednesday, August 03, 2011 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
How about "The Real Discussion Board Addicts of (pick a city)"?

Cindylouwho

01-27-2009

Wednesday, August 03, 2011 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cindylouwho a private message Print Post    
Luann is evil.