TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 12, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: The Real Housewives of New Jersey: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 12, 2011 users admin

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, August 16, 2011 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Has anyone read Jacqueline's latest blog :

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-jersey/season-3/blogs/jacqueline-laurita/an-eye-opener

I thought for the last couple of episodes that Jaqueline was getting a bit perturbed with Theresa. I think its quite obvious from the blog.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 16, 2011 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
WOW... FYI if you don't want to read the whole blog - the "Teresa portion" starts on page 8. That may be the longest blog I've ever seen on Bravo.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Tuesday, August 16, 2011 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I thought that if Jaqueline genuinely had something to say to Teresa to benefit her, like a different perspective from a friend, then she would have said it to her in private, but in a blog for the show, it looks like something else. I think there is something else going on with Jaqueline, maybe going back to the pain of the last episode added to her stress and she is snapping at her friend, bc it doesn't seem like her, or maybe it is, who knows really. But for now, I am hoping what she said came from a good place and it will not affect their friendship.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, August 19, 2011 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I finally caught the last episode of HWoNJ. The only sympathy I have for Ashley is that she seems to have a hard time articulating her thoughts.

Other than that, I think Jacki should take a page out of Nene's book on how to deal with difficult, semi-grown children who think they know it all.

When her son was basically doing the same thing as Ashley (going out, partying all night, not helping around the house or paying any rent or board, dropping out of college), Nene asked her son how much time he needed to find a job and save up money to get his own place. Once that date would come, he had to move out and could not expect any financial help from her. No "and's, if's or buts". He had to be out no matter what and wouldn't be able to push the date back. In return, she would leave him alone and not nag him or say anything to him about his plans. He chose 90 days and then she pushed him out of the nest.

Jacki should do the same. Let her find a job and save her money so she can go "find" herself in California.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Friday, August 19, 2011 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
That was a good idea Nene had. Jack should try it with Ashlazy.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Sunday, August 21, 2011 - 11:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Wow. Just came across this article about Ashley's father. He and his wife appeared normal on the show. I don't think he'll be that role model she needs. She has no idea how good she has it now.

link

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, August 22, 2011 - 8:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'll say it again, if Ashley was my daughter I'd -slap her into next week. And then after I made bail, I would do it again!!!

What an ungrateful brat!

Chieko

11-20-2003

Monday, August 22, 2011 - 8:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Picture of Ashlee with blond hair
http://housewiveshoedown.blogspot.com/2011/06/have-you-guys-seen-ashlee-holmes-lately.html

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, August 22, 2011 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm calling B.S. that the nose job and the plumped up lips weren't on Chris' dime. Who paid for it - her father? I don't think so.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Monday, August 22, 2011 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Anybody know how much Bravo's paying Ashlee?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, August 22, 2011 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I doubt Ashley gets paid as much as the rest. Nose jobs run about $7,500.00 - $5,000 for the plastic surgeon and $2,500.00 for the anesthesiologist and the surgical room/surgery center.

Lorib

05-18-2011

Monday, August 22, 2011 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lorib a private message Print Post    
I cringe when I watch Jacki/Ashley....I divorced and remarried almost a year ago. My kids had not seen their bio dad in almost 15 mths.(since divorce was finalized)He does not pay CS,he will not attend anger management,rehab or abide by anything the courts ordered.he is 4K behind in support as of today.And my 14 yr old....
Is Ashley,minus the tv glitz and multimillion dollar life style.I watch the same expressions on Ashleys face,I watch her manipulate with guilt and it makes me sick. My husband actually sat down today and watched last nights episode and was like OMG...But its like a moving train,I try so hard to fill in the gaps and they have an awesome step dad. But she knows exactly how to "hit me where it hurts" and its heartbreaking...I quit a job I loved a few months ago because she said "I was never there for her,she wanted me home again and to see me ",and that she didnt care about money as long as I was more available to her.So I made the decision if this is what was needed,so be it. She never thanked me,she instead became an angry brat for all the things we could not afford,and the financial struggles..So after a month of that I started looking for a job and 3 mths later,I have one I really like. My father bought us a new home,gave it to us and we move in this weekend.She is furious she is changing schools and being a total ungrateful snot.She does not see what an opportunity it is for us to own a home outright.(A NICE home,on 7 acres) and for me to have a good job with good hours and family atmosphere.My first day on the job last week,I came home and my 15 yr old daughter came running and said she missed me and did I like my new job.14 yr old did not even acknowledge my presence,unless you count 2 hours later when I took a hot bath to soothe my sore feet from working and she came in to get a towel and said "Oh thanks,not like I was going to take a shower",as if I had to get her approval to use MY TUB and MY HOT WATER in MY HOUSE...it infuriates me and I know I have went off topic,but its so hard to watch it and I am scared it will never end..If any of you have advice,please jump in,or you can email me at orangetitangirl@aol.com or find me on Facebook..I love my girls,like my last breath,but I have exhausted about every option I have and am willing to listen to all suggestions..Thanks

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Tuesday, August 23, 2011 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
Take it away from her.. Every last luxury (tv, cell phone, mp3 players, etc..) She can earn them back when she shows respect.

Give her chores to do that must be done every day.

Have Consequences. Follow thru. Even if you feel like the worst person on earth and your daughter will never love you again.. FOLLOW THRU. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Your daughter may hate you but she probably does right now anyway right now and its not a popularity contest. Your job is to parent, not to be best friends or even be liked. It will suck, but you have to take a firm stand or your daughter will suffer in the long run.

Lorib

05-18-2011

Tuesday, August 23, 2011 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lorib a private message Print Post    
I have always said, its not my job to be their friend,that will come later,but its like an Alien took over,I did not raise her to be this disrespectful...Its a slap in the face.Thanks for the advice and support...

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, August 23, 2011 - 3:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Lori ~ How about counseling to find the true root of what is really bothering her? If nothing else, the therapist can at least help her to deal with others in a reasonable way until she outgrows it. Good luck!

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Sunday, August 28, 2011 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
I think it was funny when Melissa's sisters told her about the medium getting messages from their father for Melissa and she called the medium a median twice in her confessional.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Sunday, August 28, 2011 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
I'm finally catching up on some DVR'd episodes and I agree that I'd xxxxx slap that Ashley into next week.

There was no acting there on Jacqueline's part. She was truly sobbing, and I felt badly for her

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Sunday, September 11, 2011 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
I can't stand Theresa...she is so delusional. Does she think that the viewers are stupid?????

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Sunday, September 11, 2011 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
P.S. Her kids are brats.

Watching2

07-07-2001

Monday, September 12, 2011 - 3:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
Major brats!! I couldn't believe a couple of episodes ago she was in the market with one of them. The kid was climbing up on the freezer case as she was on the phone and the kid actually fell in. Afterward T picks her up and tells her she's been really good! Huh?!!! I also think her husband is creepy acting. He gives me the shivers!

Roblover

05-17-2011

Monday, September 12, 2011 - 4:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
I thought maybe during the birthday party Gina was crying because she did not write that depressing song dedicated to her mother and uncle, and that she was being made to act like she did for the show story line. Did anyone else have this thought while watching her sing and cry?

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Monday, September 12, 2011 - 5:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
No, I didn't have that thought, but I'm sure it's within the realm of possibility for that show! I do like how Theresa's brother Joe is so loving with Gia, and it's interesting how unattached her husband Joe is. No wonder that child is confused.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Monday, September 12, 2011 - 5:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
How much you wanna bet that Theresa will come out with a book on throwing parties on a budget? 99 cent paper plates and a party in a pizzaria... what a change from Gia's party a few seasons ago with the rented limos, beauty make-overs, and an electric car for Gia!

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Monday, September 12, 2011 - 6:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
When the horrible singing started, I changed the channel. Then I flipped back an she started wailing again...Ijust put her on mute.

Huk: you should have been in the car with Caroline's kids when they were making fun of Teresa. I thought they were hilarious!

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Monday, September 12, 2011 - 6:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Why should I have been in the car? Because you KNOW I would have made up a few book titles, too? You bet your *** I would have! I LOVE Christopher and his sense of humor. Albie is cute, but Christopher is much more my type. I can see why it was so hard for Caroline when the boys moved out, they're so much fun!