TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 08, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: Jon & Kate Plus 8: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 08, 2011 users admin

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, September 06, 2011 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
She talked about how people all leave her. You've got to start to think that maybe it's you.

Mamie, I almost lost a very nice TV last night when Kate was saying this. She said something about 'it's too much for people to take' meaning her 8 children are just too much. It's HER!

She is in total denial of her own personality. The kids were fine; they are copying her when they have their meltdowns.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, September 06, 2011 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I agree, Cricket. Kate is in denial about the real reason people don't want to be around her. She actually blamed the children last night.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, September 06, 2011 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Naja, can you imagine how they feel every time she says that? She wanted what she wanted; she got it and now she seems so unhappy all the time. They will pay the price when they grow up and have issues.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, September 06, 2011 - 9:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I just came here to say the same thing Cricket! OMG! She's talking about how people always leave, but she can't leave. Hello KATE, they are leaving YOU! They are not leaving the kids. Good gravy Kate is too much.

Did you see on AC360 tonight Kate made the ridiculist over her pizza tantrum. It's funny.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, September 06, 2011 - 9:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Did you see on AC360 tonight Kate made the ridiculist over her pizza tantrum. It's funny.

Where do I find AC360, Brenda? I'd love to see it.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, September 06, 2011 - 9:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Cricket, it's Anderson Cooper so I'm sure you could find it on CNN. I like him on Facebook so they usually post them on there.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, September 06, 2011 - 9:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
yes, Anderson Cooper on CNN. Tomorrow the CNN website will have tonights 'ridiculist' on it. They lag behind by a day. Often they'll be on youtube as well. Love my AC. :-)

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Tuesday, September 06, 2011 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I just found it on CNN. Hilarious!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, September 06, 2011 - 9:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I'll check it out....thanks guys!

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, September 06, 2011 - 9:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Here is the link...LOL

http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2011/09/06/the-ridiculist-kate-gosselin/

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, September 06, 2011 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
It was hysterical...perfect. Kate should have to watch it daily for about a month to get over herself.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, September 06, 2011 - 10:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Oh cool! I thought they didn't post on CNN until the next day. That made me giggle all over again.

Prisonerno6

08-31-2002

Wednesday, September 07, 2011 - 6:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Prisonerno6 a private message Print Post    
Has Kate said she was diagnosed with OCD or is that just an assumption here?

Tishala

08-01-2000

Wednesday, September 07, 2011 - 6:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
LOL that clip of Mr Cooper is a thing of beauty. Of course the babysitter should know about the mother's "bodyguard's" culinary peccadilloes. Hahaha! Or the idea that the "bodyguard" should have wrapped it in foil himself--and put a piece of masking tape on it saying 'this is Steve's. Do not touch.' Hilarious.

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Wednesday, September 07, 2011 - 6:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
Loved the Anderson Cooper narration on what happens in the video. Kate, have you lost it or what. She is more concerned with Steven than her own children. This is so sad. I guess all the stories about her and Steve were true or she wouldn't have been so upset. Yes, by all means give Steve the pizza. The kids can just eat whatever, doesn't matter.

Sammi

03-31-2008

Wednesday, September 07, 2011 - 7:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sammi a private message Print Post    
I truly feel so sorry for those poor 8 kids. They can't get away from her at all. They must love it when they get to go to school, just to be in a different place from her. But then again, wonder if those two that got kicked out of school are still being home schooled. Maybe they learned to behave in school or the punishment would be 24 hours a day with good old mom. She needs professional help, she's a mess. She is so attractive physically, but her actions just cause her to look ugly.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, September 07, 2011 - 8:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That was very funny! Anderson certainly summed it up there. He is very good at straight-faced dry humor.

As I mentioned though, the strange thing is that Kate seems completely clueless about how she is being shown and perceived. Either that or she is so completely convinced that she is right about things that she doesn't care what other people think.

She sure likes that bodyguard.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, September 07, 2011 - 8:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
ITA agree Sammi she is like the mom from hell. Poor cute little kids. I hope she invested $$$ well; she should have known this was not going to last forever, I mean who the heck would want to watch Kate and a sullen teenage Maddie ? Sure as heck not me.
I don't understand why the family in Columbus, Ohio can't get some small portion of the attention the Gosselin's have received.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, September 07, 2011 - 8:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Steve the body guard is a total babe; but he has a wife. Does hunk of burning love Steve have an Australian accent ?

Prisonerno6

08-31-2002

Wednesday, September 07, 2011 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Prisonerno6 a private message Print Post    
I don't understand why the family in Columbus, Ohio can't get some small portion of the attention the Gosselin's have received.

The cynical side of me says because they're black.

The hopeful side of me says because they're a lot smarter than the Gosselins and don't want the attention.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Wednesday, September 07, 2011 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I think Steve is a New Zealander.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Wednesday, September 07, 2011 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
I think after this trip Steve has had enough also.......LOL

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, September 08, 2011 - 5:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Good points Prisiner..............I was going with race, but the attention could be it, which I understand.
Thanks Ophiliasgrandma.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Thursday, September 08, 2011 - 6:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
I happened to catch a "poor pitiful me" blurb last night. Geez am I glad I never watched this woman. She was on how many seasons and she is broke? She'll have to "go back to being a nurse"? Did anyone else attend that pity party, cuz I'm guessing you were all alone Ms Gosselin.

No wonder TLC canceled her. I would too!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, September 08, 2011 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Where'd you see this Costacat? It appeared to me they lived large when I would have been saving, saving, saving knowing the gravy train would end at any moment.