TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 16, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real HW Beverly Hills: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 16, 2011 users admin

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Friday, March 18, 2011 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
If I were Kathy I'd be worried that I was Kyle's next "woo is me" story. Like when they didn't go to Farrah's graduation I understand Kyle being disappointed but from Kathy's viewpoint I'm sure she wishes Kyle put forth a more cheerful front in regards to their family's relationships.

Bonzacat

07-08-2003

Wednesday, March 30, 2011 - 10:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonzacat a private message Print Post    
Renewed for season two! All sisters returning and in attendance on Bravo red carpet event tonight for Top Chef.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Thursday, March 31, 2011 - 6:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
Oohhhh ty Bonz where'd you read that? I'm so addicted to the Kim story and hoping for a happy ending!!!

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Thursday, March 31, 2011 - 8:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Kim won't have a happy ending until she goes to rehab and stays longer than a day or two. She clearly has a prescription pill addiction and the drinking doesn't help that.

Bonzacat

07-08-2003

Thursday, March 31, 2011 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonzacat a private message Print Post    
Summary of Biiig Bravo Press Release for renewals and new shows:

http://tinyurl.com/4bk8gs5

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Thursday, March 31, 2011 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
Well, looks like Bravo is into Therapy this year. lots of those shows.

Didn't mention DC houswives being renewed. That was my least favorite.

Bluejaxrock

04-23-2004

Thursday, March 31, 2011 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bluejaxrock a private message Print Post    
I must've missed it, Frogichik, but where did Kim's prescription pill addiction info come from? Not doubting you, I just never heard it mentioned before-the drinking, yes, the pills, no. Did it mention what pills she's taking/abusing?

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Friday, April 01, 2011 - 6:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
I know many prescription pill addicts and she acts JUST like them. Also there is a video of her drunk in the airport arguing with the airline employees and she is popping pills there. I would bet a million dollars she is on Xanax. Do I know for sure...no

Prisonerno6

08-31-2002

Friday, April 01, 2011 - 7:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Prisonerno6 a private message Print Post    
(I agree, Frogi...)

Bluejaxrock

04-23-2004

Friday, April 01, 2011 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bluejaxrock a private message Print Post    
See, I knew I'd I'd missed something, Frogi. Didn't see the video of her in an airport. I take xanax, and it sure doesn't make me talk a mile a minute-if anything, just the opposite.
Whatever her issues might be, I hope she gets the appropriate treatment for it/them. I don't think it's healthy to be on a program like this if she's battling addiction(s).

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, April 01, 2011 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I do think that is a viewer assumption, one that is damaging. I admit, I have been drunk a few times in public - (once when a guy was deliberately spiking my drink, another time when I asked for apple juice and someone gave me applejack instead and a few times when I was having a good time and lost count. (not driving though) I also went though a period of time when I popped vitamin pills under doctor direction (stupid doctor - did not help)

I am not saying she does not have a problem, I am saying we can't know and that a slice of time is not necessarily representative of a persons' life.

Having been a fan of someone for years and having to hear people call them terrible things b - not because of anything they did, but of how it was reported, I tend to give media reports a bit of the stink eye, even when on video.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Friday, April 01, 2011 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
Frogichik somewhere I read that Kim's going to deal with her alcohol problem on the show. That's why I'm hoping for a happy ending for her, because addictions awful and can go either way for the best of folks. Not easy at all.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Thursday, April 07, 2011 - 8:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
"I also went though a period of time when I popped vitamin pills under doctor direction"

Vitamins?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, July 29, 2011 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
When does this show come back again?

Bonzacat

07-08-2003

Friday, July 29, 2011 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonzacat a private message Print Post    
9/5!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, July 29, 2011 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
So soon? Yay! I thought maybe it wouldn't be back till next spring! Thanks!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, July 29, 2011 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Sounds like Taylor's storyline for the season is that she is a verbally and physically abused wife.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, August 01, 2011 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Didn't they separate recently? Maybe they'll follow that storyline with them finally separating at the end of the season. Would make for a dramatic finale.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, August 01, 2011 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
The lady with the duck lips is getting a divorce from the mean looking man. < I am bad today >

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, August 01, 2011 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
not only have the separated but they are getting sued - they are trying to settle out of court -

I googled - Perez Hilton's site came up first
http://perezhilton.com/2011-07-31-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-taylor-armstrong-and-husband-getting-sued

but I read they were diverting funds from MMR to another company - people thought they were investing in MMR but in reality it was another company - (T something - and yes, used funds to decorate is what I read also)

Biloxibelle

12-21-2001

Tuesday, August 02, 2011 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biloxibelle a private message Print Post    
They have the some previews and other videos up for Season 2. Yikes .

Season 2 preview

Watching2

07-07-2001

Tuesday, August 09, 2011 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
I haven't watched the preview yet, but I saw a bit of a commercial for the series last night. I only saw her for a few seconds, but Kim looked like she had some major face work done. That or I was looking at the wrong person! ;)

Txhazeleyes

02-12-2008

Tuesday, August 09, 2011 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txhazeleyes a private message Print Post    
I saw a picture of her, too, and yes, her face is pretty much wrinkle free. Previously her skin appeared to be that of a smoker of many years with sun damage on top.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Tuesday, August 16, 2011 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
OMG OMG OMG

This is TRAGIC :-(

http://www.tmz.com/2011/08/16/real-housewives-russell-armstrong-dead-dies-suicide-dies-hang-taylor-armstrong/

"Real Housewives" Russell Armstrong Commits Suicide

Kellsma

08-27-2002

Tuesday, August 16, 2011 - 8:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellsma a private message Print Post    
I just heard this as well. So sad......