TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 09, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: The Real Housewives of New Jersey: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 09, 2011 users admin

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Wednesday, August 03, 2011 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
An ex-friend of mine had contracts with her 3 kids, too. It would never have happened in my family though, my mother didn't care what we did... ha ha ha, and I wouldn't have signed a contract!

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Wednesday, August 03, 2011 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
I love the kid too....loved when he said he may have a beer or two on a friday night, ha ha

when I look at juicy joe, all I can see is barney rubble

brother joe really over did the gifts, can they possibly have that much $$$
the little girls together are adorable

Stormie

03-01-2007

Thursday, August 04, 2011 - 3:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Teresa has some new posts at her website, teresagiudice.com
Along with recent pics, she also has a link to her new blogpost at celebuzz.com, where she writes about the recent episode.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Sunday, August 07, 2011 - 9:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Good to see that some of you are on to Kathy. She needs to feel important so it works for her to keep the Teresa/Melissa feud going, all the while acting oh so innocent.

Txhazeleyes

02-12-2008

Sunday, August 07, 2011 - 11:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txhazeleyes a private message Print Post    
How is Kathy trying to keep the T/M feud going? Also, do you know what it was that caused Teresa to get mad at Kathy to begin with? I must have missed it somewhere.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Sunday, August 07, 2011 - 11:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Txhazeleyes, Kathy asked to speak to Teresa at the next doing they were at together. She was then going over what happened @ the Christening and told Teresa her baby (14 mos?) was just running around with no adult watching her...implying that Teresa was a bad mother.

Teresa was furious. She said her Mom or someone was watching the baby and she wasn't alone. Kathy was stirring it up again.

I just don't feel Kathy is acting adult in this matter. Why goad Teresa? I'm not sure who is right...Teresa or Melissa, but from the show I couldn't see what Teresa did at the Christening that was so bad. Her brother Joe acted badly.

Txhazeleyes

02-12-2008

Monday, August 08, 2011 - 12:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txhazeleyes a private message Print Post    
I saw the one where they were discussing the events that transpired and Kathy mentioned, yeah, I went and got the little one as she was by herself and Teresa said, NO YOU DID NOT! and they did argue about that but nothing like you're saying. I thought it was really weird for Teresa to go off on her cousin whom she was supposedly very close with for saying she took care of her child while she was in the all the crap taking place with the menfolk. I know if any of my cousins did that for me, I'd say, Thank You So Much! lol Wonder how I missed that episode! I didn't see Teresa do anything wrong at the Christening and didn't even understand why her brother went all ape-shit on her in the first place, although I supposed it was alcohol-induced.

I've seen Kathy try and make nice with her cousin 2 times since then and Teresa's having no part of it. If my cousin was mad at me and I attempted just one time and was refuted, I wouldn't be rejected twice because I wouldn't try anymore. Kathy should just let Teresa be Teresa.

I watch these shows and am so freaking happy with my life, it's not even funny.

Mistysmoke

08-10-2001

Monday, August 08, 2011 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mistysmoke a private message Print Post    
Kathy implied that the child was left alone, unprotected, in the middle of the chaos and Teresa took the comment as a dig at her as a parent.

Noellepv

03-04-2010

Monday, August 08, 2011 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Noellepv a private message Print Post    
I, too, feel that Kathy is a bit phoney and stirring up bad feelings between Teresa and Melissa. Every time you see those 2 together they do nothing but dish crap about Teresa and usually in front of Joe her brother, what the heck is going on with Kat and Mel? I also do not like Kathy's hubby after seeing him curse and f this one and f that one, and saying he will torch the place down. When I saw him say that it turned me off to him, his true colors are coming out more and more each eppy.

Txhazeleyes

02-12-2008

Monday, August 08, 2011 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txhazeleyes a private message Print Post    
Wow, I guess I'm going to have to wait for the show to re-air in its entirety and try to stay more focused on all that.

Noel, did you not hear Teresa's husband, Joe, use those same words to Kathy's husband, Rich?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, August 08, 2011 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I heard them, Txhazel. Every week convinces me more and more that Teresa and Juicy Joe (most particularly, Juicy Joe) are behind all the discord between the families. I'm actually to the point where I like Melissa/Joe and Kathy and her husband more than the Guidices.

Cindylouwho

01-27-2009

Monday, August 08, 2011 - 2:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cindylouwho a private message Print Post    
Agree Lexie - I saw Melissa really trying to make things right and Teresa just stone-walling every attempt. I think Teresa is a little unbalanced. It's like it's impossible to talk to her - she doesn't listen. Plus the fact that she thinks her awful spawn are well-behaved lol.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Monday, August 08, 2011 - 2:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Anybody else bothered by these big parties they have, where the language is decidedly adult and the liquor flows and the little children are present.

Can't they have adult parties and kids parties and conduct themselves accordingly.

I don't like to see small children around so much drinking and the behavior that entails.

At a Christening go very light on the alcohol or forego it altogether and for a New Year's Eve Party leave the kids at home!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, August 08, 2011 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
OMG Cindylou... Teresa's children are B.R.A.T.S.!!! I also thought it was rude that Teresa kept Melissa waiting for hours for the children's playdate (when Teresa only lives 5 minutes away) and as soon as she got there, Teresa said they couldn't stay long because they were going out to dinner.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Monday, August 08, 2011 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Poor Gia though, barfing on TV then being forced to smile for a picture as soon as she gets herself out of the bathroom and onto the couch. Crazy

Txhazeleyes

02-12-2008

Monday, August 08, 2011 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txhazeleyes a private message Print Post    
But Hukd, "She looked so pretty!" =)) I wasn't a bit surprised when Teresa said that, though. lol

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Monday, August 08, 2011 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
While I don't always agree with Teresa, her cousin Kathy is a pot stirer. I like Kathy's kids, but I sure don't like Kathy.

Noellepv

03-04-2010

Monday, August 08, 2011 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Noellepv a private message Print Post    
Txhazel yeah I did hear Jo say it all the time, but I guess I am so use to them saying it for some time now and I feel I know their characters that it doesn't phase me, but with the newcomers I notice everything more. I still don't like Kathy's hubby though, he is going to turn out to be like Juicy.

Noellepv

03-04-2010

Monday, August 08, 2011 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Noellepv a private message Print Post    
Exactly Countrydaze, my sentiments too.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Tuesday, August 09, 2011 - 3:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I think whatever issues there are between Teresa and Kathy, they began way before the show, and I think what Kathy said about her baby being alone just added fuel to the fire. Somewhere in all this Teresa said something about Kathy and she got into some fight, or stopped speaking, when their fathers argued over 200 dollars. And Teresa also said that Kathy got married before she did, but Kathy didn't use her as a bridesmaid, even though she's her only female cousin. So there are issues that go way back. Once hurt feeling happen, little things become huge and add up, perhaps over years. I don't recall ever hearing Kathy mention even tidbits about what happened between them, though.

All I see is Kathy and Melissa badmouthing Teresa and stirring the pot--about Teresa. I think they came on the show to be famous, Melissa wants to be a singer and Kathy wants to be a famous cook. I think they are both using Teresa and I get the impression that it really bother's Teresa. If you want to make up with a family member, you don't disparage them on tv. Teresa's not perfect, but they brought this to her, not the other way around. It bother's me that her brother went along with all this, their parent's must be heartsick. What is the point of him going on the show, if not to help his wife in her singing career? But at whose expense? I'll give him one thing, maybe he didn't know it would go this far.

Txhazeleyes

02-12-2008

Tuesday, August 09, 2011 - 6:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txhazeleyes a private message Print Post    
I guess what it all boils down to is people who like Teresa don't hear her say bad things about Melissa or Kathy and the ones who like Kathy/Melissa don't hear them say bad things about Teresa.

If Melissa really has high aspirations of being a singer, well, bless her little heart. You can tell by looking at Kathy's house as compared to the rest of the NJ housewives, the money from being HW is better than what she was making, which was zilch. The catering with baked foods that Kathy wants to get into might not fit in with her housewife image once she sees how much work is involved in a successful catering venture.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Tuesday, August 09, 2011 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
Like I said, Teresa isn't perfect, nor does she claim to be, nor does what she says go over my head. But Kathy and Melissa went on the show and went after Teresa, not the other way around. I don't believe it is all about something Teresa did to them, they are the ones that brought this to the public eye and continue to perpetuate it. Melissa can be a singer all she wants, but she is using the problems she has with Teresa and her husband's parents as a stepping stone to get there. Kathy is doing the same with her baking. I don't think either is about the money. What I'm saying is, if Kathy and Melissa didn't bring, perpetuate and make worse, the problems they have with Teresa and her parent's, they would not be on the show so they can pursue their dreams. They are using Teresa to do that and I think making matters worse within the family.

Txhazeleyes

02-12-2008

Tuesday, August 09, 2011 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txhazeleyes a private message Print Post    
Lol, I suppose I have a right to my opinion, too and I won't repeat it but yeah, you obviously have heard of discord in their relationship prior to them coming on the show, which I have not and you have your thoughts on why they came here and I have mine. Kathy seems to be more real than the other two, IMO of course.:-)

Stormie

03-01-2007

Tuesday, August 09, 2011 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I didn't know anything about Teresa and the issues she and some of her family have with each other, prior to Kathy and Melissa going on the show. That's my point really. Kathy and Melissa came on the show and went after Teresa, if they wanted to fix whatever family issues they have, then fix it, but that's not what happened. They could have been happy for her success, but it seems more to me that they want it for themselves, which would be fine if it wasn't at Teresa's, or other family member's, expense.

Txhazeleyes

02-12-2008

Tuesday, August 09, 2011 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txhazeleyes a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I got that the first and second time you said that. Teresa is mean, evil, ignorant, an ultimate s**t stirrer and obviously doesn't want her sister in law or cousin stealing her spotlight, that's how I see it.