TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 03, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: The Real Housewives of New Jersey: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 03, 2011 users admin

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Thursday, July 28, 2011 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
I LOVE Kathy and her family! Am I the only one?!

Jaqueline confirmed in her blog Kim G's days on the show are officially OVER! YAY. I bet they all threatened to quit if Bravo kept letting her film with them.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Thursday, July 28, 2011 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
I only "like" Kathy and her family. Not loving her yet, but probably will if we get to see more of them. I DO think her son is great!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, July 28, 2011 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I do love Kathy's husband - he cracks me up !!!

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Thursday, July 28, 2011 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
Think they should axe Kathy and add Rosie.

Love Jac's husband Chris.

Those little girls and all the pouf was adorable

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Thursday, July 28, 2011 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Wait, who is Rosie? And why don't I recognize that name? Have I lost my Real Housewives mojo?

Txhazeleyes

02-12-2008

Thursday, July 28, 2011 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txhazeleyes a private message Print Post    
Rosie is Kathy's sister.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Thursday, July 28, 2011 - 8:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Ah, thanks! I do remember her, but don't recall hearing her name.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Monday, August 01, 2011 - 8:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I wish they wouldn't have Ashley for a story line. She is underage and clearly troubled and I think she needs to have some privacy to work through her problems. The show puts her in a very bad light and it is a high price to pay just so she can afford her own car and get extra attention.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, August 01, 2011 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Chieko I agree. I never thought she was troubled, just spoiled and oh so boring. But you bring up a good point.
I gotta quit watching this stuff but I am still glad Danielle is long gone and that Kim G is not a HW.

Txhazeleyes

02-12-2008

Monday, August 01, 2011 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txhazeleyes a private message Print Post    
Frogi, I really like Kathy and she seems like a real person. I guess what caused Teresa to get mad at her was the fact that Kathy mentioned that she had to get one of the kids away from the hoopla that was going on during the Christening episode. How dare she mention that! I mean, come on. Teresa has delusions of grandeur and is getting worse with each passing season.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Monday, August 01, 2011 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Marameko, actually, I agree with you. I guess I used the word troubled to try to be generous, but I do agree she is just spoiled and very self centered. She has two families that love and care for her very much and that is a burden for her? Most kids would be thrilled to have the love and security she has. Her mother is right, she has a long road ahead of her.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Monday, August 01, 2011 - 8:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
I really don't care for Teresa anymore. She acts like quite the jealous diva. Kathy and Caroline are my favorites this season.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Monday, August 01, 2011 - 8:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
P.S.Joe Giudice gets on my nerves as well.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Monday, August 01, 2011 - 10:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
I like Kathy and Caroline too. Like their relationships with their husbands and kids. They seem to be the most normal have nice kids too who show love and appreciation. Couldn't believe that Ashley never buys her mom a gift and is such a brat.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, August 02, 2011 - 6:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Teresa's Joe is just an awful excuse for a human being. And it is obvious that Teresa is jealous of her sister in law; no wonder we never saw them during the earlier shows.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 02, 2011 - 7:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Marameko, I've said in one of the earlier threads I think the problems between Teresa and her brother and Melissa stem from Juicy Joe. I think he's the real shit-stirrer in this mess.

Also, Melissa and Joe Gorga are really growing on me.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Tuesday, August 02, 2011 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Does anyone else think that Joe G looks like a drinker? His eyes always look all swollen and tired out and he's reddish in color. Maybe it's steroids or something else too, but he just reminds me of a drinker

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 02, 2011 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Hukd, hasn't Juicy Joe had a couple of DUIs?

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Tuesday, August 02, 2011 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
I think he has, but that happens a lot to weekend partiers. I'm thinking he looks more like he is "damaged" from long-term drinking. He doesn't have the red nose thing going on, but he just has a look. Or maybe I'm crazy...

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, August 02, 2011 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
If one was stereo typing Juicy Joe IMHO would look more like Tony Soprano than the "real" Tony Soprano did.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, August 02, 2011 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Maybe Juicy Joe got his DUIs during the week?

Stormie

03-01-2007

Wednesday, August 03, 2011 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I like Teresa, she cracks me up, and things like making sauce in her garage was one of the fun and interesting things she does. I don't think she is at fault for her brother and Cathy, I think those two came on the show and went after Teresa, which I didn't like at all. I don't think Teresa is even remotely jealous of her sister-in-law, I think Melissa instigated a lot of things by feeding her husband different scenarios and he thinks they're true. For example, even after Teresa told her brother her mother was her own person, her brother still said Teresa controlled her mother, that (based on the editing) came from Melissa. Of course, maybe Melissa has said these things about Teresa, bc she was upset Teresa thought she was a gold digger, but what Melissa had said about her doing better with a well off husband than her sisters, was more likely a nervous joke, which Teresa took as serious, bc she was worried for her brother. The problem is the gossip and the expectation that the person being gossiped about is the person they are based on that gossip, but across the board, they are not. And they all have a hand in that.

I like Cathy, I wish she came on the show differently, but her attitude towards Teresa seems passive aggressive to me. She seems to say these things that seem confrontational, then acts like a victim when she gets a reaction. If Cathy knows her cousin (she keeps saying Teresa always acts badly), then she would likely know she'd react badly if Cathy implied she's a bad mother, or tries to work things out in a food line at a party, rather than call her privately. Just because Cathy says Teresa's kids were all alone, doesn't mean they were, which is what I thought was why Teresa was upset, Teresa's mother was probably watching the kids. And I thought Teresa should have said nothing to Cathy at the party, but I understand the annoyance she seemed to have, bc they exchanged pleasantries, then parted, then Cathy came back, I thought that was wierd, Cathy could have spoken to Teresa on her own, not on camera, not at a party, but whatever, maybe that's Cathy's personality, but like Teresa said, she's not ready so Cathy should respect that, I don't think she is aware, though, bc she never asked, or it doesn't appear she has.

I don't know what happened between them all, but I don't think it's all about Teresa and I don't think it's all what Cathy and Melissa say, I think they all have a part in it. For example, Teresa's brother called her fake, but that came from Melissa, maybe Cathy, not anything Teresa was doing. I like that they are all trying to work things out, though, but I don't know how that's going to be accomplished if they are still gossiping. It all seems like petty things that got out of hand. Things won't get better if they keep gossiping, it will get worse, so, hopefully they will stop. And I think Teresa's husband is just working very hard at the pizza place, I think it's new, but I thought he's just working hard, so that he and Teresa will be closer to paying off their debts. Also, I agree about Ashley, the show keeps highlighting what looks like her bad points, but her parent's love her, she's not perfect and she'll find her path at some point, the show only showing negative things about her is irritating.

Alisons

01-10-2003

Wednesday, August 03, 2011 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alisons a private message Print Post    
Kathy doesn't fool me at all, she makes digs at Theresa to suck up to Melissa. And it works. I think she is pretty fake, seriously the kids write contracts? Probably just something she came up with for the show. And the Christmas Eve thing was mean. She knew very well that the Gorga family usually spent it together. With family like that, who needs enemies? Bravo, get RID of her!

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Wednesday, August 03, 2011 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Bravo, get RID of her!

... but keep her son! I love that kid!

Txhazeleyes

02-12-2008

Wednesday, August 03, 2011 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txhazeleyes a private message Print Post    
Oops, I must be fake, too. We wrote contracts when I was a kid and my daughter has written them. Mama had 5 kids, all graduates of higher learning, all married with loving spouses, great kids: my daughter is a straight A student, in top 10 of her class, volunteers for the senior center in town..no problems, ever. We laugh and giggle and cut up and enjoy being together. If that's fake, oh well, I own it!