TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 28, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real Housewives of New York City : ARCHIVES: Archive through July 28, 2011 users admin

Funfit4life

03-16-2006

Monday, July 25, 2011 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Funfit4life a private message Print Post    
I wish Jill and I could meet so she could deal with me. #notscaredofoldwannabebullies

Prisonerno6

08-31-2002

Monday, July 25, 2011 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Prisonerno6 a private message Print Post    
This reunion is a train wreck...

Funfit4life

03-16-2006

Monday, July 25, 2011 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Funfit4life a private message Print Post    
yeah i get why Zarin fabrics suffered after last year after the show. Jill is a liability. I would cut her loose. lots of people have fabric, i wouldnt ever do business with her. she is a nasty piece of work.

Funfit4life

03-16-2006

Monday, July 25, 2011 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Funfit4life a private message Print Post    
and Kelly... my goodness, theyve stabled her mind so we can see how jealous, insecure, and catty she is

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Monday, July 25, 2011 - 11:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
I really felt sorry for the Blondes, they were really cruel to them especially to Alex. And Luanne sits so high up on her broomstick with the attitude that she is so far above everyone else "Darling", that I just want to smack her one.

Jill has changed, I think that she has gotten meaner than last year, and for her to blame Ramona for her not making up with Bethanny was a joke. Ramona was trying to get them to talk and Luanne kept sticking her nose where it didn't belong and kept pulling her away from Bethanny. I think Luanne was very jealous of Jill and Bethanny's friendship and was in her glory when they had the fight.

Kelly has had so much therapy that she sounds like a walking phychiatrist who is trying to impress everyone.

Cindy is just nonexistant and should just leave the show.

I like Ramona, she may need a filter, but at least if she is upset with you, she will tell you to your face and not talk behind your back.

Alex just tried not to let everyone walk all over her, but failed because they did anyhow.

Sonya had a very bad personal year this past year and unless these woman have ever walked in her shoes, they should just support her instead of knocking her. Wow, I would NEVER, EVER want to be friends with this bunch.

In fact, I agree with Neil Patrick Harris, next year they should get all new New Yorkers who actually have a life other than fighting.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, July 26, 2011 - 4:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
"And Luanne sits so high up on her broomstick with the attitude that she is so far above everyone else "Darling", that I just want to smack her one."

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Tuesday, July 26, 2011 - 5:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
wow, what a bunch of classless, ill mannered women. I have not really watched this year and I think this put the cork on it.

Alex: She will never make it with these women, she should run.

Sonja: She is delusional but I like her.

Ramona: Is just well Ramona.

LuLu: I used to think that she was not "real" always faking, but now I think it is her. Her personality is one of superiority. Always feeling the need to educate everyone and never being wrong.

Jill: She was may favorite but has gone down hill from second year. She creates a lot of the drama and I wish one of the girls had said (regarding the pregnancy test) that if Jill had not hounded them and followed them and then went to LuAnne to complain about them doing something weird, nobody would have know that Ramona was even taking a test except her and Sonja. She also tried to get LuAnne to correct Ramona for being late. SHEESH.

Kelly: Won't waste my time.

Cindy: ugh

Andy saying: Shut the *.* UP!! Priceless, but shows how ignorant these women are.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Tuesday, July 26, 2011 - 6:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Great summary Terolyn! And how ridiculous was it of Jill to scream over and over to Ramona, "If you talk about children, you'll have to deal with me!" (paraphrased). Yeah, the world is scared of you, twit

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, July 26, 2011 - 7:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I want to like Sonja, but I can't get over the constant name-dropping, i.e. the Churchills, the kings and/or princes of whatever foreign country and the palaces that she stayed in. It gets sooooooooo old.

Also, she keeps forgetting to wear her underwear.

Shelb724

10-20-2002

Tuesday, July 26, 2011 - 7:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shelb724 a private message Print Post    
I started watching last night, but almost fell asleep (not necessarily their fault, its too late to stay up and when they repeat the show a million times, why bother). I did think it was a little boring from what I watched. I do feel bad for Sonja, although I'm sure she brought this on herself, but at least she is aware. They actually had a repeat of last year's reunion on earlier--it was interesting watching that compared to this year (from what I watched anyway).

Prisonerno6

08-31-2002

Tuesday, July 26, 2011 - 7:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Prisonerno6 a private message Print Post    
And how ridiculous was it of Jill to scream over and over to Ramona, "If you talk about children, you'll have to deal with me!"

Particularly after the things she has said about Alex's children.

It was painful to watch. I adore Alex. I think she is the "realest" one there. But none of them came off looking good at that reunion.

(I will admit to a bit of glee hearing about the trouble Luann is having with her daughter - the one who broke both her wrists trying to sneak out of the house one of the many times her mother wasn't there...what goes around...)

Prisonerno6

08-31-2002

Tuesday, July 26, 2011 - 7:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Prisonerno6 a private message Print Post    
Oh, and then there's the hypocrisy of Jill complaining about Simon "mean tweeting," while calling Alex a (can say it because it gets red-dotted!)

And the hypocrisy of Cindy complaining about Ramona not wanting to go all the way out to Quogue, after complaining about having to cross the river to Alex's birthday party.

Redpen

07-24-2003

Tuesday, July 26, 2011 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Redpen a private message Print Post    
I didn't watch all the episodes this year. Jill, Luanne, and Kelly keep getting worse every year. Ramona at least has tried to work on her behavior. This show should be cancelled. The only loss would be to Alex, who seems to need the income the most.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Tuesday, July 26, 2011 - 9:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Kelly really disturbs me. She is the most immature grown woman I have ever seen. She seems to have the emotional maturity of an 8 year old and I don't think she is okay. There has got to be some sort psychological problem there.

And what is this about her abuse? Wasn't she the one that was arrested a while back for physically assaulting her boyfriend?

Prisonerno6

08-31-2002

Tuesday, July 26, 2011 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Prisonerno6 a private message Print Post    
Chieko, when they were in a car in Morocco, Kelly was talking to Luann about how hard it was to find a man (or something like that). She said she was "literally slapped" by someone in her youth.

Of course, Kelly often uses literally when she means figuratively, but even assuming it happened, that one reference to a slap has bloomed into a pattern of abuse in her twenties.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, July 26, 2011 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah, what Prisoner said.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, July 26, 2011 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I saw the end of last year's reunion and about half of this year's reunion and it's always the same ~ Whichever couch outnumbers the other bullies the other.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Tuesday, July 26, 2011 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Thanks prisoner and lexie, so I still have some questions, do you think she has morphed this one time of being slapped into a whole syndrome of being abused, or do you think she was actually emotionally or physically abused.

I've been slapped, too. I would call it battery not abuse. It wasn't ongoing. To me that is another connotation. Perhaps I'm wrong.

I'm worried about her children. I seriously don't think she has the ability to properly raise them. She is not all there.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, July 26, 2011 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
My take on the way the whole conversation went down was she was slapped one time, but in Kelly's mind she was in an "abusive" relationship. And I don't think she was in this "abusive relationship" very long because she said last night that shortly thereafter she met Gilles Bensimon.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Tuesday, July 26, 2011 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
I guess I watched a different show than most of you. I could not stand Alex this season. Then, last night, on the reunion show, I felt that she kept sticking her nose into things that did not pertain to her. I totally LOLed when NPH on WWHL called Alex Frankenstein-like. :-)

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, July 26, 2011 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I think for most of us, one slap would be enough for us to remember it for a lifetime.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, July 26, 2011 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
True Kappy, but Kelly has also legal issues for assaulting a boyfriend. That is why I take what she says with a grain of salt.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, July 26, 2011 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
And I thought the women from Hotlanta,OC and NJ were bad. Yipes !

Chieko

11-20-2003

Tuesday, July 26, 2011 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Remember for a lifetime, of course, dissolve in a pitiful fragile pile of tears at the memory, not so much! Especially when you have been charged yourself with hitting your boyfriend with a closed fist and leaving marks just a few short years ago. There's definitely something else going on with that 43 year old woman.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Thursday, July 28, 2011 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
I hope the rumors are true and Bravo decides to recast the entire cast of RHONY. I am sick of ALL of them.