TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 26, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: The Real Housewives of New Jersey: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 26, 2011 users admin

Rslover

11-19-2002

Sunday, July 17, 2011 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Love Rich. He cracks me up.

"We actuallyl charge extra when the homeowner helps"

Watching2

07-07-2001

Monday, July 18, 2011 - 12:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
Ok, so who else was waiting for a fight - fisticuffs - to start?!

Rhondalee

05-10-2011

Monday, July 18, 2011 - 4:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rhondalee a private message Print Post    
Kim G is nothing but a troublemaker. I know she wants more air time but to act like this to get it is embarrassing.

Mistysmoke

08-10-2001

Monday, July 18, 2011 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mistysmoke a private message Print Post    
I likes Caroline's gift idea.

Fab Fred ticked me off.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Monday, July 18, 2011 - 11:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
What was Caroline's gift idea? I must have been sidetracked and missed that.

Marameko

07-15-2002

Tuesday, July 19, 2011 - 5:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I like Teresa but I have to admit that she is indeed jealous of Melissa. When she said that Melissa gives her a headache and all of the awkward interactions. Teresa's husband reminds me of a short, violent animal.
Kim G is a waste of time and such a wanna be. No one sure seems to miss Danielle !!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, July 19, 2011 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know who that Chacon chick representing in a lawsuit against Teresa and Joe?

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Tuesday, July 19, 2011 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Lexie_girl I think she is the wife/attorney of Joe's business partner whose name Joe used to obtain a fraudulent mortgage.

http://perezhilton.com/tag/monica_chacon/

ETA: I think she and her husband are attorney's. The husband is representing Joe's business partner in the lawsuit.

http://www.nj.com/entertainment/tv/index.ssf/2011/07/real_housewives_of_new_jersey_25.html

Mistysmoke

08-10-2001

Tuesday, July 19, 2011 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mistysmoke a private message Print Post    
Granjan Caroline got bracelets made, I believe for all the members of the family, where the circles were connected, since the two boys moved out. She originally was going to get them just for the kids, but her husband said he wanted one, so I think she said they all would get one.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, July 20, 2011 - 3:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Thanks Frogi.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, July 20, 2011 - 10:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Why was Caroline's daughter so miserable? Did she break up with Vito?

Txhazeleyes

02-12-2008

Thursday, July 21, 2011 - 1:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txhazeleyes a private message Print Post    
Caroline's daughter is upset because her brothers have moved out and they are continuing to live their lives without her. Imagine the nerve of those boys!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, July 21, 2011 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Lol, thanks, Txhazel. I thought that was what I heard but I guess I just couldn't quite believe it.

Jackie2850

10-28-2010

Friday, July 22, 2011 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jackie2850 a private message Print Post    
I followed every episode (and watched again on reruns) last season. I was totally addicted! Only seen a few episodes this season, and didn't like them. Teresa and Joe are coming off as mean, self-absorbed people; and I could see them being crooks! I thought Danielle was the problem, now I think maybe it was Teresa. I also began to dislike Jacqueline last season, and have continued to dislike her even more this season. She is amazingly dumb, and gives the daughter so much grief for just being a teenager. Don't know how the ratings are going, just know I very seldom watch anymore. And don't like it when I do...

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Friday, July 22, 2011 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
I thought it was interesting how Ashley said that her mom likes to stir the pot...

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, July 23, 2011 - 5:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm actually like Joe Gorga more than Juicy Joe!!! Joe Gorga was hilarious on WWHL last week.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, July 25, 2011 - 8:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
After last night's episode, I'm convinced that Juicy Joe has caused the rift between Teresa and her brother and Melissa. I always suspected it, but last night confirmed it.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, July 25, 2011 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Lexie I have always felt that way; it's just his attitude. Neither Teresa or Melissa helps much with their comments about/towards one another. Did you notice their comments on each others clothes at the Christmas Eve party ?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, July 25, 2011 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah Mara... and I vaguely remember something being said during the first week or so of the season when Joe Gorga said something about Juicy Joe badmouthing him to JG and Teresa's parents.

Tre34

08-17-2005

Monday, July 25, 2011 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tre34 a private message Print Post    
Luann's daughter had a disturbing youtube video in which she said inappropriate things (I am sure she wishes she cold take back) and may have involved drinking and smoking. I believe this is the "bad mother" feelings felt by some of the others. It still does not excuse the accusations for we all have moments we wish we could redo.

Tre34

08-17-2005

Monday, July 25, 2011 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tre34 a private message Print Post    
UGH...... wrong thread sorry for repeat post on wrong show

1jetsfan

07-21-2010

Tuesday, July 26, 2011 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send 1jetsfan a private message Print Post    
I wish they would tell us who did Kim G's face job. I want to avoid THAT doctor!!!

Alisons

01-10-2003

Tuesday, July 26, 2011 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alisons a private message Print Post    
Perez Hilton is reporting that one of the NJ Housewives is getting the axe - any idea which one? I hope it is Kathy!

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Tuesday, July 26, 2011 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
I hope so,she is nothing but a trouble maker.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Tuesday, July 26, 2011 - 9:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
This is the first season I've actually watched this show, I got drawn in with the Christening drama, but I wish I hadn't. I'm going to watch until the end of this season, but just to see if Teresa and her brother genuinely make up, although who can tell with these types of shows.

The only thing I like is that Teresa seems to be a really good cook, so if anyone leaves, I hope it's her, but to the Food Network, bc something like cooking is real and I definitely would watch Teresa on a cooking show, I think it would be very entertaining, but also informative.

Anyway, below is an article that Teresa tweeted, apparently there was a lot more going on than was shown, not a surprise though.

@Teresa_Giudice
I have no idea why Bravo edited my blog on Bravotv, but it's not fair. The whole story is here: http://t.co/MhVSJIJ