TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 25, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real Housewives of New York City : ARCHIVES: Archive through July 25, 2011 users admin

Debra

11-20-2003

Friday, July 08, 2011 - 8:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debra a private message Print Post    
It was on the actual show. I was watching my dvr'd WWHL while waiting for the bb feeds to come back from trivia and went WAIT A SEC, that is Mictay on the phone!!!!!

Made my night!!!

Mictay

09-29-2006

Friday, July 08, 2011 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
Mine too!!! Just wished I had thought of a good question,note to self think of good question while dialing.....however if u dont have one they will suggest one for you!!!

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Friday, July 08, 2011 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
wtg Mictay that's exciting!! What was your question to Andy?

Mictay

09-29-2006

Friday, July 08, 2011 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
It was to Alex and I asked her how she would feel if Mario asked her out to lunch to talk about her and Simons relationship,how would she feel?like I said i didnt come up with it,whoever answered the phone came up with it.and then she kept making sure before she put me through that I knew my question,or more like her question.....but I didnt even care I was so excited to talk to Andy!!

Wrennez

11-03-2009

Friday, July 08, 2011 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wrennez a private message Print Post    
I thought Sonja's performance last night was great! Glad the Bitter Bettys looked really bad too, two faced. Felt bad for her when she talked about her dog and said the little dog had surgery so she would have one more year to live, all she is going through and she is losing her dog too, just sad.

Watching2

07-07-2001

Saturday, July 09, 2011 - 2:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
I heard you, Mictay! Wish I would have known it was you at the time. It would have made it way more fun for me! :-)

Prisonerno6

08-31-2002

Saturday, July 09, 2011 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Prisonerno6 a private message Print Post    
Me, too!

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, July 21, 2011 - 7:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Jill Zarin has a great line tonight. 54 year old Ramona thinks she may be pregnant because she is late for her period.

Jill's off camera is great. When women our age miss our periods, its menapause knocking at the door.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Thursday, July 21, 2011 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
How did they get a camera in there ?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, July 22, 2011 - 6:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
<<knock, knock>>

I agree Missy - it was one of Jill's better confessionals of the season. I honestly don't know why Ramona thought she was pregnant.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Friday, July 22, 2011 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
ummm, I have seen 54 year old women who thought they were in menopause, and actually were pregnant.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Friday, July 22, 2011 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
I thought that Jill was her old mean self last night. And when Jill wouldn't leave from outside the bathroom door, geesh why does she have to be in everyone elses business. She was not concerned about Ramona, she was just being nosey. I am getting tired of this bunch back stabbing but being so nice to each others face. What a bunch of phoney B-----'s they are.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, July 22, 2011 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I agree CD that Jill was way out of line hanging outside the bathroom door. If it was any of her concern, they would have invited her in. Of course, why Sonja brought an EPT with her to the party is beyond me.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, July 22, 2011 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Please don 't let Luanne think that she can really sing She made Natalie sing off key.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, July 22, 2011 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Marameko, evidently Luann didn't get the memo that only Kim Solcziak can make a living singing off key. Luann is freaking terrible !!!

Watching2

07-07-2001

Friday, July 22, 2011 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
OMG.. Luanne is AWFUL. What in the world makes her think she can sing? She mostly talks in her song/video, but she has such a deep, scratchy voice, whatever made her think she could in the first place? I have found her getting more and more insufferable as the season went on. She thinks she's so much better than everyone.

Jill was just itching to start something with Ramona. She sounded like she was in 3rd grade when she made a big deal about Ramona being late and told Luanne she should give her "what for!" Unreal! Her line was funny. I'll give her that.

I'm really at the point where I don't like any of them. I guess it's sort of like a train wreck. I can't help looking!

Granjan

05-10-2011

Saturday, July 23, 2011 - 12:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
Thanks to the last few member's postings. My sentiments exactly. You just saved me a lot of time trying to express everything. Why I watch this, I don't know.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Saturday, July 23, 2011 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
I have been DVR-ing this show and when it is time for Luanne the "Countless" to sing I FF through it, I am so over her.

Csnog

07-18-2002

Sunday, July 24, 2011 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
I guess the blond club is so much better?

Perhaps people don't know that Luanne has been asked to sing at many, many partie, but she is much better at club/broadway songs.

Ramona had to tell Jill... in order for Jill to be at the door...Why did she wait until the party and why tell BRAVO?

Sonja was a hostess in a restaurant when she met her husband who just happened to be from Chase bank....He's now 80 years old and wants to stop paying for her home....She has the business sense of a gnat.

She didn't want to be in Luannes video?....While stripping... with hardly a bottom on and Alex walking on Bravo with her sexy underwear and calling Luanne the C word.

Bravo was going to cut Alex because she didn't create enough drama...Well she needed the money so she promised to hype it up.

Ramona forgets her drunken behavior at the boat last year and groping a man she didn't know...That's all out there forever also.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Sunday, July 24, 2011 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
The "C word" that Alex does not want to use, but the countess does is "class" not the female obscenity Which may come to mind. I thought Alex was pretty clear on that, unless it appears in some scene I missed.

Csnog

07-18-2002

Sunday, July 24, 2011 - 9:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
"LuAnn should remove the ‘O’ from her Countess title"...Remember that?

Also

Alex said she would rather be in a gangster rap than LuAnnes' video...

Some friend... and I see nothing but "Green Envy" from them.

Where was a bit of being nice, that LuAnne had found some happiness and was singing a song about a strong woman.

This isn't about LuAnne being any different than she has always been....Married for 17 years to a european man and lived a different type of life than the others until last year.

Ramona’s daughter, Avery, complained to her mom that Ramona was never home at night and never texted her to tell her where she was....Then up pops this episode.. all the while implying LuAnne is a bad mother..

Sorry but the blonds and the redhead did themselves a disservice this year.....They were the B word....Maybe they agreed to be for Bravo.

None of them are perfect...nor are we.

We can agree to disagree.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Sunday, July 24, 2011 - 9:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
"LuAnn should remove the ‘O’ from her Countess title"

Wasn't it Simon that said that?

Csnog

07-18-2002

Sunday, July 24, 2011 - 10:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
Yep and husband of Alex who does not dispel the use.

It was crude, sexist and something he should be kicked off the show for.

Odd...The first year everybody hated Alex and Simon while just a bit different as they didn't mesh with the others but I found them entertaining.

There was a lot of hate spewed here about them.

Good grief Ramona and her husband won't even go to "Brooklyn".. as if it was worse than a ghetto.

Everyone forgets the bad in the "Others"...that's all I'm saying.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Monday, July 25, 2011 - 5:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Actually, I don't remember that, was it from another episode? i don't get to see them all, don't know why, but if I am at the beach and miss it, I can never catch it in repeats. Which sounds odd, since they repeat these things all the time, but when I turn it on, it is almost always the hosuewives of OC or NJ that is on.

I do seem to recall once when Simon was asked, he said he liked LuAnn most of all the other housewives when she was not being the countess and telling people what to do. She could be a lot of fun at a party.

Tre34

08-17-2005

Monday, July 25, 2011 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tre34 a private message Print Post    
Luann's daughter had a disturbing youtube video in which she said inappropriate things (I am sure she wishes she cold take back) and may have involved drinking and smoking. I believe this is the "bad mother" feelings felt by some of the others. It still does not excuse the accusations for we all have moments we wish we could redo. Everyone wishes the best for their children and although I do not agree with the parenting skills demonstrated by all these women (children will be embarrassed) I can give Luann a pass on this with her daughter and let them figure it out privately. Simon's "o" comment is inexcusable and Alex should never condone or ignore it either.