TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 01, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: The Real Housewives of New Jersey: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 01, 2011 users admin

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Tuesday, June 21, 2011 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Andy is SO down to Earth and funny, isn't he? For having such an important position at Bravo, he sure is a real person. And there isn't a question he is afraid to pose to his guests, either!

Dahli

11-27-2000

Tuesday, June 21, 2011 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dahli a private message Print Post    
Thanks Hukd and RS... that makes sense. I'll watch for it. Hope it's on in Canada.

Rhondalee

05-10-2011

Tuesday, June 21, 2011 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rhondalee a private message Print Post    
I really like Teresa so I am gonna say that her sister in law is jealous of the attention Teresa gets. I cant remember her name but her sister in law does not have a wonderful voice and wish she knew the words to Amazing Grace but then I would not have had a good laugh. Her brother crying in that 1 episode to his father " but ur my fathhhher", that was straight outta of the godfather. hahaha Ok thank you for letting me get this all off my mind.

Rhondalee

05-10-2011

Tuesday, June 21, 2011 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rhondalee a private message Print Post    
Oh and by the way I LOVE ANDY. He cracks me up.

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Tuesday, June 21, 2011 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
Just sayinnnn....Don't shoot me....Laura Spencer said on good morning america today that the 3 rumored contenders for Regis's job on live with Regis & Kelly are
Ryan Seacrest, Mark Conselous (her hubby) & Andy Cohen.
I know that Kelly is friends with Andy.He would be good on ther

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, June 21, 2011 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'd be shocked if Andy took it. He's got a pretty cush job at Bravo being a Veep.

Mictay

09-29-2006

Wednesday, June 22, 2011 - 3:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
I love WWHL,you never know what anyone's going to say,its not rehearsed(cat&luann)LOL,Love the Jack whole and Mazel of the week and the poll questions!!!

Prisonerno6

08-31-2002

Wednesday, June 22, 2011 - 6:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Prisonerno6 a private message Print Post    
Cat putting Luann in her place was CLASSIC.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, June 22, 2011 - 6:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It was classic, but I really despise Cat - I find her sooooooooo rude it doesn't make her much better than Luann.

Mictay

09-29-2006

Wednesday, June 22, 2011 - 6:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
LOL it was very awkward....BUT really Funny!!

Watching2

07-07-2001

Wednesday, June 22, 2011 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
I love Andy! I couldn't believe he was such a big shot at Bravo because he's just so funny and often, irreverent on WWHL! Some of the things he comes up with are just hysterical and he loves to poke fun at himself, too.

Prisonerno6

08-31-2002

Wednesday, June 22, 2011 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Prisonerno6 a private message Print Post    
Yea, but the difference between Cat and Luann is Luann is two-faced, while Cat doesn't hide her disdain of anyone. :-)

I can't stand Luann. She is an <red-dotted expletive deleted> hypocrite.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, June 22, 2011 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Prisoner, I see where you are coming from. However, if it is possible, I find Cat to be more rude than Ramona. She totally turns me off. Even those grifter Salahis were nothing if not entertaining. I just can't stomach rude behavior.

Prisonerno6

08-31-2002

Wednesday, June 22, 2011 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Prisonerno6 a private message Print Post    
Oh, I'll take rude over fake any day. I couldn't stand the Salahis, and in fact, didn't watch much of DC housewives because of them.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, June 22, 2011 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah, but "fake" isn't "real." Rude is real.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, June 22, 2011 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Lexie, I "like" your comment ( if this was facebook)

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, June 22, 2011 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    

Prisonerno6

08-31-2002

Wednesday, June 22, 2011 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Prisonerno6 a private message Print Post    
"fake" isn't "real."

And since these are allegedly "real housewives," I'll stick with the "real" rude ones instead of the "fake" two-faced ones.

I just prefer people telling me what they think to my face. I can't stand having them say one thing to my face, and then finding out they're saying something completely different behind my back. Oh, and then lying about it.}

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, June 22, 2011 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I turned it on this week and heard the brother talk for 2 minutes and couldn't take any more.

Don't yah just love remote controls?!

Csnog

07-18-2002

Wednesday, June 22, 2011 - 10:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
I'm still holding out for more information, but right now it seems that Melissa wants to be the new family head hostess.

Up to now it's been Teresa who has hosted the family dinners, and to me at least, Melissa wants to take that position.

Didn't like the fact that Teresas' brother said "Your Mother".

Teresa may have plenty of faults but even referring to "Your Mother" is nasty and rude.

Apparently Teresa had a head start on the grand children while her brother had several engagements.

I remember not wanting to get close to our daughters boyfriends because poof...they could be gone and I never got to say goodby.

Oh and about "Cat"...Seems a lot of people found her rude..She's now back in the U.K. after her divorce.

Her third husband Charles was another stepping stone for her and she hurt his career.

He's not happy about her and neither was the nanny she had.

Charles said It was a whirlwind five month courtship in London after the kiss with the prince hit the tabloids and that spurred Cat to follow Charles to Washington and ultimately marry him.

Divorce followed just a year later.

"Cat" doesn't have many friends as she uses them and then throws them under the bus.

What "Cat" calls just being real, is used by her as getting herself in the tabloids which Charles said she loves.

Watching2

07-07-2001

Monday, June 27, 2011 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
I missed that one - who is Cat?

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Monday, June 27, 2011 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
Watching, Cat is from RH of DC. She put Luann in her place on WWHL.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/237060/watch-what-happens-live-after-show-with-luann-and-cat-part-2

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Monday, June 27, 2011 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
I wish Cat had had less to drink. Unfortunately her being tipsy allowed Luann and Andy to brush her off. I like Cat more than Luann. But then I kinda dislike Luann so it's not hard to like anyone more than her. I will say that I think Luann could be very likable if she stopped being a snob but sadly I think that Luann believes behaving like a snob brings her closer to God or something.

Watching2

07-07-2001

Tuesday, June 28, 2011 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
I didn't watch the DC version and I've tried to watch Atlanta, but I just can't get into it. Although, at the time it started, I was tired of the whole franchise and wasn't watching any of them. I don't know what got into me, but all of a sudden I'm watching everything they put on TV. I think I watched the first season of NY or at least some of it. I do recall watching some which showed one of their Hampton's house, probably Romana's, and they were talking about fixing someone up and it must have been Bethany. I also remember Jill being there. Then I skipped all the other seasons until this one.

A funny - I thought my DH wouldn't like it if I had tried to turn on the show because he doesn't like that kind of programing. Then I find out he's been watching Mob Wives! LOL He turned it on once and they ended up fighting right in the one lady's dining room. :-)

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, July 01, 2011 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Caroline, Teresa and Melissa were on Regis and Kelly today. Regis was actually very very good !
He called Teresa out on her "stiffness" towards her sister-in-law. Very funny.