TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 16, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: The Little Couple: Archive through June 16, 2011 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, May 31, 2011 - 10:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They're BACK!!

Still liking them and sure hope they will succeed over all the odds to have their baby by surrogate.

Connies

03-11-2010

Wednesday, June 01, 2011 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Connies a private message Print Post    
Last nights show broke my heart. They are trying to be so calm and hopeful but it doesn't look like they may be able to retrive any eggs from Jen. I guess they could get an egg donor?

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Wednesday, June 01, 2011 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
I really like the both of them and this show, I too hope they can have their baby, they are a special couple.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, June 01, 2011 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yeah, it was so sad that they started with two eggs, then there was one and 15 minutes later, just.. nothing.. I kind of wonder if flying out to California is contributing in some way to the mechanical problems? Of course there are more basic problems contributing too. But I'd love to see them have a child. They are both bright and intelligent and would be good parents.

I loved that Bill found a special boutique hotel by the coast, just to pamper Jen before she had her procedure.. as he said, looking back, maybe if they had the procedure sooner it would have been better.

I also liked their presentation and thought they did very well working together, which is great since each is a good speaker but more used to speaking solo.

Marameko

07-15-2002

Thursday, June 02, 2011 - 6:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
They seem like such nice people.

Whoami

08-02-2001

Thursday, June 02, 2011 - 7:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
I like them too. I commented to WhosMom that if that had been Matt at the car dealership, he would have bought that car in a heartbeat without even considering consulting Amy.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, June 02, 2011 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh for sure..

And the nice thing was that Jen did say later that SHE likes a convertible like that, so they will both enjoy that little car :-)

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Thursday, June 02, 2011 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Does she still giggle all the time?

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Thursday, June 02, 2011 - 7:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
I think that she giggles when she gets nervous, but that too is cute.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Thursday, June 02, 2011 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
That is why I quit watching the show the first year they were on. He didn't come across as very nice, but it was the giggles that got to me.

I had a relative that giggled all of the time during any conversation you had with her. It drove me nuts.

Maybe I should give the show another chance. I did think she was very, very nice.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, June 02, 2011 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
She doesn't giggle quite as much but for me there is so much to like, I can overlook it anyway.

I think they have both settled into being filmed.. he is mugging less for the camera, too.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Thursday, June 02, 2011 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Okay, I will give it another chance. I need to find out when it is on here. Thanks

Texannie

07-15-2001

Friday, June 03, 2011 - 4:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I didn't care much for him first season either, sort of found him arrogant. I completely changed my opinion of him 2nd season. I really like both of them and the giggling never bothered me.
as a side note, as a Houstonian, i like to try to figure out where they shopping/eating since they tend to block out the names. LOL

Marameko

07-15-2002

Friday, June 03, 2011 - 5:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
He was arrogant the first year but I just attributed that to "literal little man" syndrome and the fact that I shouldn't confuse arrogance and confidence.

Connies

03-11-2010

Friday, June 03, 2011 - 6:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Connies a private message Print Post    
I can't wait until the house is finished. It will be so interesting to see how it will be for both of them to finally be in a house "their size"! So much easier for them.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Friday, June 03, 2011 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I too quit because of the giggling that never stopped, but if she's doing better I might give it another shot.

Connies

03-11-2010

Wednesday, June 08, 2011 - 8:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Connies a private message Print Post    
I didn't notice any giggling last night, just a good show.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Wednesday, June 08, 2011 - 8:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I've been watching and the giggling has been cut way down. Much more enjoyable to watch now.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Wednesday, June 08, 2011 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
I agree that her giggling has settled down. I was actually able to watch the entire episode last night and enjoyed it! I wasn't able to last season

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Tuesday, June 14, 2011 - 10:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
Tonights show was really good. Bill is such a doll. He and Jen's mother get along so good. While Jen and her Mom went shopping for furniture for the new house, Bill stayed home and made a horse cake for his mother-in-laws birthday. First time he ever made a cake. It was really sweet.

Connies

03-11-2010

Wednesday, June 15, 2011 - 6:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Connies a private message Print Post    
I absolutely love this couple. Each show is sweet, entertaining, nice not to have to see DRAMA on a reality show.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, June 15, 2011 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And even the puppy they adopted has grown up to be sweet and well adjusted!

I loved that Jen's mom got teary eyed over that horse head cake Bill made and the cake made me laugh so loud!!

Jen is really becoming influential in her field and quite serious and I love that Bill is so proud of her accomplishments.

I wouldn't let them pick paint colors for me, but that's okay.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 16, 2011 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I loved the sofa and the dining room set! Hope they get it.

Twiggyish

08-14-2000

Thursday, June 16, 2011 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Twiggyish a private message Print Post    
I wonder if adoption could be an option for them.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, June 16, 2011 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Twiggy, they have that on their list, I believe, but really want to try for their bio child first. First they explored the possibility of Jen carrying their own child but the news, as she already anticipated, wasn't good.. very dangerous because of her size. This (surrogacy using their own embryo) is the next option and I'm not sure if they came to a place where they were not going to be able to use one of Jen's eggs, whether they would consider surrogacy using Bill's sperm or not. But they have discussed the possibility of adoption too.

I wonder if they would consider adopting an little person baby.. I know there is a need there and Matt Roloff has been involved in a group that helps with funding for those adoptions.

These two seem very methodical but not at all desperate, which is nice. I think they'd be great parents and have so much to give a child.