TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 01, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real Housewives of New York City : ARCHIVES: Archive through July 01, 2011 users admin

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Tuesday, June 14, 2011 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
Didn't Bethanny call her the Discountess

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Tuesday, June 14, 2011 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
That's right Lurkin, she did and I like that name!

Granjan

05-10-2011

Tuesday, June 14, 2011 - 11:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
It seems that both Bethanny and Mario have a knack for coming up with clever names for her. Hah!

Ann

09-27-2005

Friday, June 24, 2011 - 10:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ann a private message Print Post    
22 Jun 11

RHONY: Did Ramona’s hubby really “shove” Jill?

The Real Housewives of New York City

There’s drama off-screen between The Real Housewives of New York City‘s Ramona Singer, hubby Mario and Jill Zarin, reports People.com:

“Last weekend, he shoved me. I was at a friends house for a dinner party,” Jill said of Mario, who also attended the premiere. “I was on line for the buffet … and Mario started screaming at me, uncontrollably. And then he pushed me – he shoved me with his hand. He was blaming me for his wife coming off badly on the show. He repeated things he thinks I said that he didn’t like.”

Ramona’s response? “She likes to exaggerate things,” she recently told In the Mixx. “And it seems like the only way she can get press is to say exaggerated things about me.”

According to Ramona, Mario and Jill did come face to face at a party and he asked her about “making up stories,” she said, but it never got physical.

But Jill isn’t taking any chances. “If he goes near me, I brought my own bodyguard, Wayne, [to the Bad Teacher NYC premiere],” she said. “I had heard Mario was going to be here. I wanted to make sure nobody touched me.”

source:http://celebritychatta.com/

(article is more then half way down the page)

Chieko

11-20-2003

Saturday, June 25, 2011 - 6:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Jill is ridiculous and what was it exactly that Bobby was warning Simon about? Some blog?

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Saturday, June 25, 2011 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
There's another article I read recently that said that no charges had been filed and that Jill's accusations came out in an interview or something but were never brought up initially and that her 2 witnesses one works for her and the other is her employees friend. I wish I could remember am going to look for it.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Saturday, June 25, 2011 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Jill just keeps getting more full of her self every day, doesn't she? If anything, Mario probably nudged her playfully and said, "Hey, you're making Ramona look bad this season!" and nothing more. I'm sure (insert eye roll) he "screamed uncontrollably" and shoved her.

Ann

09-27-2005

Saturday, June 25, 2011 - 9:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ann a private message Print Post    
"According to Ramona, Mario and Jill did come face to face at a party and he asked her about “making up stories,” she said, but it never got physical."

I wonder if this had anything to do with when they were in Morocco and we heard Jill in the background saying she's heard rumors about Mario and another woman....or was it women?

If I were Mario, I'd be upset with her for making that statement.

Prisonerno6

08-31-2002

Sunday, June 26, 2011 - 6:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Prisonerno6 a private message Print Post    
Chieko, there is a blog called "I Hate Jill Zarin" that started last season, when Jill was being such an red dot to Bethenny. While Simon and Alex were on their book tour, the blog owner arranged a meet and greet with them in her home town. There are pictures of that event on the IHJZ blog. According to Simon, he's made two comments on that blog, too; he and the blog owner have "exchanged" tweets, as well. He isn't the owner, a contributor, or in any way seriously involved with the blog. He is aware of it, and probably shouldn't have gotten involved with it at all.

I don't think the blog rises to the level of cyber-bullying. The woman, like many (but certainly not all) of us, can't stand Jill Zarin. She uses the anonymity of the net to pump up her ego and get a little following in spewing her dislike. I've read it a couple of times, and found it poorly written and petty.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Sunday, June 26, 2011 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
Last year on Twitter this blogger LynnNChicago had a very large group of followers hating on Jill constantly it went from legit gripes to out and out hate thus the name of the blog I Hate Jill Zarin. I've read it and it's hard to read even if you don't care for Jill which I do not. I think that at the time Simon and Alex were elated that so many fans were tweeting in support of them and for awhile they enjoyed alot of fan support BUT that was last year and the Bethenney/Jill war is long over and the blog really is just a blog of hate now and not something Simon or Alex should continue to deal with for their own good.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Sunday, June 26, 2011 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Thanks for filling in the blanks, Prisoner and Shenangon

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Monday, June 27, 2011 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Shenanagon you hit the nail on the head. The blogger is named Lynn Hudson and she now has a real gig blogging. I read the site at first and agreed with her, but it really just too much now. When Simon & Alex did the meet and greet Lynn had only done a blog or 2. Lynn was real supportive of "Silex" at a time when Jill was blasting them in the press, spreading rumors they would no longer be on the show and even refused to film with them for a while.

Here is the site

http://lynnnchicago101.wordpress.com/

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, June 29, 2011 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I bring horrific news - Luann has a new look
Luann at the premiere of her music video

If you go down and look at other blogs by this person you can see Cindy, Kelly and Jill at this premiere - all looking inappropriate in different ways

Now if you want to see a pretty horrible music video - you can see it here
popeater.com

Why do they have these music videos for these songs that will not sell? Are they vanity videos? And why do they have premieres? I just don't understand.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Wednesday, June 29, 2011 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
Kelly and Luann look good in it but the song just isn't good.

Marameko

07-15-2002

Thursday, June 30, 2011 - 4:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Who the hell told her she could sing ? And why ???

Reader234

08-13-2000

Thursday, June 30, 2011 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
vanity videos!! roflol - and imho Andy (watch what happens Live) so encourages them!

Ann

09-27-2005

Thursday, June 30, 2011 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ann a private message Print Post    
She can't and doesn't sing....she talks.

Prisonerno6

08-31-2002

Thursday, June 30, 2011 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Prisonerno6 a private message Print Post    
Luann made Anderson Cooper's Ridiculist for the new "song."

Bluejaxrock

04-23-2004

Thursday, June 30, 2011 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bluejaxrock a private message Print Post    
Luann at the premier link takes me to farmville. ???

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, June 30, 2011 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
From the article Sadiesmom posted:
Countess LuAnn de Lesseps reached out to all her 'The Real Housewives of New York' castmates in the music video for her new single 'Chic C'est La Vie,' however, only Jill Zarin and Kelly Bensimon said yes.

Gee, I wonder why? LuAnn refuses to hear when peeps try to tell her she's condescending.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, June 30, 2011 - 10:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
bwah ha, sorry about the farmville. She does look bit like daisy mae

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, July 01, 2011 - 3:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
BJR, the same thing happened to me when I clicked on the link and it took me to FV. I thought something was wrong with my computer until I went to work yesterday and clicked on the link and it took me to FV again.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Friday, July 01, 2011 - 5:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Ya think Jill and Kelly are overacting a bit? You'd think they were in a Tina Turner video or something. I wonder how much Luann has to pay people to create these videos? She certainly can't be in demand or anything, bleh!

Prisonerno6

08-31-2002

Friday, July 01, 2011 - 5:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Prisonerno6 a private message Print Post    
Just a bit, particularly since nothing Simon has tweeted is any worse than what they tweet.

I particularly like "Can you stop being red, 'cause it's bothering me now?"

How does Alex put up with these people?

Debra

11-20-2003

Friday, July 01, 2011 - 7:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debra a private message Print Post    
I watched about 10 minutes and had to turn the channel. I think I am over it. Same with the NJ show.

I am still loving WWHL.