TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 16, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real Housewives of OC: ARCHIVES: Archive through June 16, 2011 users admin

Scout

01-19-2005

Tuesday, June 14, 2011 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scout a private message Print Post    
What exactly are you supposed to do if you get one of Tamra's "cyst and decease" orders?

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Tuesday, June 14, 2011 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Cyst? Are you referring to Jeana's mole thing? ha ha ha!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, June 14, 2011 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
LOL.. Scout. Tamra's not much sharper than Alexis.

Alliet

07-11-2005

Tuesday, June 14, 2011 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alliet a private message Print Post    
You know... while watching DWTS this past season I often thought Kirstie Alley (more towards the end, after she'd lost weight) looks like an old version of Alexis. I am sure she'd love to hear that (Alexis, not Kirstie).

Alliet

07-11-2005

Tuesday, June 14, 2011 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alliet a private message Print Post    
Exactly, Chieko, Jeana had a horrible relationship with Matt. He walked all over her emotionally as did her children (esp. her sons). She has no place to comment on what is acceptable for a woman to endure (emotionally or physically) from a man. Silly moo!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, June 14, 2011 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Jeana lied her way to her marriage with Matt (I know this for a fact!) and I was not surprised one bit watching her years later at the beginning of the OC show how she still was (and is to this day). She's the original "mean girl"

Thank you, Landileigh. I so agree. She's the one who stirs up trouble and sits back and watches everything fly while acting oh so innocent.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, June 14, 2011 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Alliett stated:
Gretchen's minion: Wish he'd just bugger off. What a waste of space.

Gretchen's minion.....

Tamra didn't butt in to Gretchen's relationship. Gretchen's ex involved her by constantly calling her. Gretchen tried to lie about that, but then why is this guy suing her for defamation?

Gretchen is off her rocker if she thinks Tamra owes her an apology. She is the one who lied...Tamra did not lie about the boyfriend of Gretchen's. Tamra owes Gretchen nothing.

ETA: ROFLMAO @ Huk'd re 'cyst.'

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Tuesday, June 14, 2011 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
I have a feeling next years divorce couple will be Alexis and Jim. Loved Alexis being called out on the shortsell scam. they got her there.

I agree, it seems like a long time ago Jeanna would have had the moley moley moley removed

I do not get what Gretchen sees in Slade.

the "lighting" must have been bad on the reunion show. Vickie, Gretchen and Tamera looked very hmm....wrinkly. did not look good.

The other cringe worthy scene other than the bathtub , was the cabo laying on the bar having men and women do body shots off her. (shivers)

Txhazeleyes

02-12-2008

Tuesday, June 14, 2011 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txhazeleyes a private message Print Post    
Tamra must be thinking that smooth skin equals *young*. After her last season's (and obviously continuing) botox debauchery makes it appear her eyebrows are sitting right on top of her eyes. Not an attractive look. Vicki has what appears to be acne scars that seems to be getting worse each season for some reason. And Gretchen? just eww...skin...eyes...bone structure...teeth. Have to give Gretchen props for her beautiful hair and figure, though.

Csnog

07-18-2002

Tuesday, June 14, 2011 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
What was wrong about the appearance of Vicki and Gretchen during the after show was their hair.

Both have long faces and should wear a side part.

They both had a center part which made their face seem even more elongated.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, June 15, 2011 - 7:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
... and another thing about Tamra that I can't stand - everyone is lying but her.

Kellsma

08-27-2002

Wednesday, June 15, 2011 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellsma a private message Print Post    
I can't believe that Alexis actually took the time to text Jim and ask him about Peggy so her final comments about the season could be about that. That is a mean girl. Everyone else said something nice and leave it to Alexis to do that. Bad move on her part to say they were paying cash for their next house. Big mistake. Don't know if the bank that had their short sell can do anything after the fact but not smart on her part.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, June 15, 2011 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
True dat, Kellsma re: Alexis. I really, really, really, dislike Tamra and Alexis. If Bravo took those two off the show, I would actually enjoy it. They ruin my viewing pleasure.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, June 15, 2011 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
What is it about Alexis that she can't control her need to jump in and one-up peeps?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, June 15, 2011 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Cricket, I don't blame Peggy for not wanting to be friends with her. Everything with Alexis is a competition - I mean... her child could count to six in Spanish by two-years-old and Jim did own four Lamborghinis. (I know that is probably not spelled correctly, but I'm too lazy to look it up.) I forgot how young the baby was when it was potty-trained - it was something absurd.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, June 15, 2011 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
"can't believe that Alexis actually took the time to text Jim and ask him about Peggy so her final comments about the season could be about that. That is a mean girl."

And incredibly insecure! She can't seem to manage without constant contact and input from Jim.

Kellsma

08-27-2002

Wednesday, June 15, 2011 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellsma a private message Print Post    
I would love Alexis gone and Tamra but Bravo likes conflict unfortunately.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Thursday, June 16, 2011 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/06/real-housewives-orange-county-vicki-gunvalson-boyfriend-brooks-ayers-deadbeat-dad

O.C. Housewife Vicki Gunvalson’s Deadbeat Dad Boyfriend -- The Mug Shot!

I asked Vicki on Twitter if this story was true and she blocked me. I guess it's OK to bash Slade over child support, but we don't have the right to ask Vicki about her man.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, June 16, 2011 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Exactly, Frogi !!! Except I don't remember Vicki so much bashing him as Tamra. Tamra is a freaking pit bull when it comes to Slade.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Thursday, June 16, 2011 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Lexie I think Vicki was just screaming at the reunion "pay your damn child support", or something like that.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, June 16, 2011 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah she did Frogi... but she hasn't been harping on Slade all season like Tamra. If you can't tell, I seriously dislike Tamra.

Debra

11-20-2003

Thursday, June 16, 2011 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debra a private message Print Post    
Alexis cracked me up when she piped up that she too had postpartum depression and she had hers before Peggy.

Vicki, Vicki, Vicki (shaking head)

Kappy

06-28-2002

Thursday, June 16, 2011 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Aw, Vicki ~ Ain't karma sweet sometimes?

Tishala

08-01-2000

Thursday, June 16, 2011 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
A good piece about all the lawsuits faced by all the HWs (not just OC) on jezebel.

It's worth looking at, at least, if only to see Jim's absurd hair.

Debra

11-20-2003

Thursday, June 16, 2011 - 9:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debra a private message Print Post    
The hair was worth the click.