TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 14, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real Housewives of OC: ARCHIVES: Archive through June 14, 2011 users admin

Alliet

07-11-2005

Monday, June 06, 2011 - 9:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alliet a private message Print Post    
Gawker writes for an online Blog or magazine? Gawker has the poorest writing skills. Can't imagine the kind of publisher who would employ someone with such a poor command of the written word.

With that said, I agree with the sentiment.

Alliet

07-11-2005

Monday, June 06, 2011 - 9:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alliet a private message Print Post    
I agree, Tishala. She looked pregnant.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, June 13, 2011 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Elizabeth from New Orleans has a question for Alexis: "Why can't you go to dinner for two hours without your husband?"

It pisses me off that they left off the best part of my question: "... husband, without crying in the bathroom for two hours?"

Debra

11-20-2003

Monday, June 13, 2011 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debra a private message Print Post    

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Monday, June 13, 2011 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed the reunion show. I like and believe Tamra less each time I see her. I hope Vicki gains a better friend in the future. Seeing Don was very emotional. I'm glad he got to speak and that Vicki didn't debate the truth but admitted it. Made me like her more. I do feel that Vicki, like her or not, is a very genuine person unlike Tamra who I wish very much wasn't Vicki's closest friend on the show. I find Peggy very interesting and refreshing despite her plastic surgery which usually prejudices me a bit.

Both Gretchen and Alexis seemed so guarded but they weren't nasty toward Vicki and seemed sympathetic when Vicki admitted some hard truths. That was kind on both their parts because Vicki's been very rough on them.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Monday, June 13, 2011 - 10:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
WTG on having a question make it on the show Lexie_girl!!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, June 13, 2011 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Tamra is absolutely brutal on everyone but Vicki and Peggy. I have disliked her from day one, and I find I really, really, really dislike her more every time I see her.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, June 13, 2011 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I don't think Tamra came across that bad on the Reunion Show. I see Tamra as being more honest than brutal.

I do think Alexis came across badly. Her comment about Tamra's children seeing the show was ridiculous, when she herself has those weird modeling photos with her boob hanging out of her dress. Her protection of Jim makes me want to puke. Also, she lies so much. She's living in a world of denial. He had no problem being around these women last year when he and Simon were attacking Vicki. He just can't take being around them on his own. Says a lot about him. He'd rather abandon his wife than have to take on 2 women that he can't control. Acting like a chicken lily liver.

I like the three women on the left couch; can't stand the two on the right couch...two fakes. I wish they could bring in some newbies who are real. Might make the show worth watching.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, June 13, 2011 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Elizabeth from New Orleans has a question for Alexis: "Why can't you go to dinner for two hours without your husband?"

It pisses me off that they left off the best part of my question: "... husband, without crying in the bathroom for two hours?"

Yay, Lexie.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Monday, June 13, 2011 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
Tamra sure doesn't like anyone talking about her life, example Jeanna, but she sure has no problem putting her nose into everyone elses life. She is always talking bad about everyone, and the way she treated Gretchen last season was awful, yet she feels that Gretchen should just forget it and move on and be friends...I don't understand, she doesn't even like Gretchen.

Vicki looked awful on last nights show. She said that she puts family before work, but I sure have not seen that since the show started. In the beginning she put her kids first, but she was always trying to run their lives. She never seemed to put Don first. And she is now in a wonderful relationship with some man....awfully fast seeing as she is so upset about her marriage ending. Her daughter doesn't seem to happy with her Mom right now either. My heart actually broke for Don last night, but I was glad to hear that the kids want to keep in touch with him.

Bmak

05-09-2011

Monday, June 13, 2011 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bmak a private message Print Post    
Tamra is the classic "mean girl" from high school and it is evident that she has not outgrown that trait. In my humble opinion she can't point any fingers after watching her behavior the last two seasons and that is all she seems to do. I hope she is ashamed of her actions this past season.

Vicki seems to be having a life crisis and it is sad to watch. I do feel sad for Don as it seemed he loved Vicki, but sometimes love is not enough. I hope that Vicki finds what she is looking for, but I'm thinking she might want to look inside herself instead of trying to find someone else to fill the void she feels.

Alexis....not the sharpest knife in the drawer...someone needs to clue her in on reality.

Realityjunkie13

05-08-2011

Monday, June 13, 2011 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Realityjunkie13 a private message Print Post    
I agree that Tamra is a mean girl. I also feel she is being a little hypocritical telling Jeena to stay out her business...yet storms off the set and calls Slades ex (no I am not a Slade fan). Needs a new adjective too...the b word is getting really old!

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Monday, June 13, 2011 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
Countrydaze I'm so glad the kids said Don was like their dad and they both planned to stay in touch with him. I think in the long run it's going to be Don who lands a woman that can treat him with more respect and attention. If I was single and lived near him I'd be very interested in a good man like Don.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, June 13, 2011 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I liked the replay of the party scene where Tamra throws the letter in Jeanna's face followed by her throwing a drink at Jeanna followed by one of her friends shoving Jeanna from behind. It's just too bad they didn't replay the part where Tamra then tells everyone that Jeanna was being "violent" on her.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, June 13, 2011 - 9:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Countydaze stated:
Tamra sure doesn't like anyone talking about her life, example Jeanna, but she sure has no problem putting her nose into everyone elses life.

Jeana lied to the press about Tamra. It's one thing to gossip to friends, but to go to the press w/o any facts? That's horrible. Jeana deserves more than a drink thrown on her. She's so sanctimonious, but acts like a snake. How does she know what went on in their marriage. Only the two people in the marriage know.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Monday, June 13, 2011 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Vicki didn't know how old Don was? Seriously?

Nevets

08-24-2010

Monday, June 13, 2011 - 9:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nevets a private message Print Post    
I like Peggy, I feel like she tells it like it is most of the time. Alexis on the other hand is covering her ears while yelling 'lalalala'...she is so guarded about her traditional marriage.

Csnog

07-18-2002

Monday, June 13, 2011 - 10:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
I don't like any of them.

Tamra is the worst though, because she causes problems.

They all have their faults, some more than others.

If they all got along we wouldn't watch.

They should take a clue and "butt" out of each others marriages/relationships.

I never saw so many women get upset over a word or two about nothing.

It's a show that they get paid to do.

Funfit4life

03-16-2006

Monday, June 13, 2011 - 11:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Funfit4life a private message Print Post    
Tamra needs to meet someone like me. She would stay out of other people's business and she wouldn't toss paper, drinks, or anything else ever again.

Landileigh

07-28-2002

Monday, June 13, 2011 - 11:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Landileigh a private message Print Post    
Jeana lied her way to her marriage with Matt (I know this for a fact!) and I was not surprised one bit watching her years later at the beginning of the OC show how she still was (and is to this day). She's the original "mean girl"

Alliet

07-11-2005

Tuesday, June 14, 2011 - 2:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alliet a private message Print Post    
I think Jeana is a snake to all women. WTH is she even doing commenting on other people's marriages (or break-ups) when she's allowing yet another man to live in her home while still married to Matt? And then, when Matt visits, he stays in the spare room? What? Too lazy to sign some divorce papers but she's not too busy to stick her nose in other people's business and go on different reality shows. I used to like Jeana. Now, not at all. And the fake tears? GMAB!

Tamra... OMG. What a bloody trouble-making busybody (there's another B word LOL). The softcore bath scene was, IMO, nothing but tacky. Beautiful? An expression of love? LMAO It's both of those things IF DONE IN PRIVATE without a TV camera crew sharing it and exposing it to the RHWOC viewers.

Vicki's marriage broke down because she didn't spend any time with Donn (as far as we could see, from what was aired). It also appeared (from what her kids said this season) that she didn't spend much time with the kids either. And, when she did, she was meddling (trying to set up her poor daughter with any male with a pulse). Ridiculous. She was more calm, during the majority of the reunion, than she's been all season. Wonder if it's because she's now 'in love' or because she's on meds?

Alexis: I don't like her at all. Her traditional values are so archaic and are really not exposing her daughters to the kind of reality that women, in the civilized world, should be aware of as their opportunities. What the hell is this woman thinking? Or is she thinking at all? And, even while on the reunion, she was still texting with her moronic husband? Peggy's right. Why the heck doesn't that chicken poop address his issues with the women himself instead of hiding behind his (lesser) wife's skirt? Coward.

Peggy... jury is still out on her. She seems the most level headed and reasonable of this group but that really isn't saying much, is it? LOL

Gretchen: Really have disliked Gretchen this season. She's been very rude and obnoxious (so really fits in well, doesn't she!). She's taking that opportunity Bravo has given her and is making the most of it (as several of the women have done with their bracelet lines, fashion lines, insurance etc. etc. etc.). Wonder how well her stuff really sells.

Gretchen's minion: Wish he'd just bugger off. What a waste of space.

Mictay

09-29-2006

Tuesday, June 14, 2011 - 3:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
As long as Slimy Slade is on the OC I will always believe Tamara,I don't always like her actions but I think she is spot on about Slimy.Gretchen said on the show many times that Slimy was broke and had no job,but then they say that he does work and blah blah blah....

Chieko

11-20-2003

Tuesday, June 14, 2011 - 8:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Alexis worries me. She seems weak and none too bright. Her slimy husband is a Svengali and her constant references to her faith do not seem to be reflected in her actions and lifestyle.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Tuesday, June 14, 2011 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I agree that Jeana is a snake to other women. She has no right to comment on the abuse Tamara may or may not have been subject to as we saw ourselves that she let her husband, Matt, at the least, emotionally abuse her and her children.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Tuesday, June 14, 2011 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
I don't like that mole thing Jeana has on her chin. All that money and she can't get rid of that? <shivers>