TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 09, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real Housewives of New York City : ARCHIVES: Archive through June 09, 2011 users admin

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Thursday, June 02, 2011 - 9:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
Ramona asked Jill why she was nice to her face, but she knew that she talked bad behind her back. Jill wouldn't hear any of it and just got defencive. Love how she blamed Ramona for the breakup with Bethanny also. Will she ever take responsibility for anything.....of course not, because nothing is ever her fault. She hasn't changed at all.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Thursday, June 02, 2011 - 9:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
I don't care for Sandra Bernhard. I've seen her in person and she really isn't funny, just sad. I used to really like her before her rehabilitation she was really good, too bad that she is just angry now.

Prisonerno6

08-31-2002

Thursday, June 02, 2011 - 9:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Prisonerno6 a private message Print Post    
Suddenly all becomes clear! I've wondered why Kelly blames Ramona for everything that happened on Scary Island. Now I get it, she gets it from Jill.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, June 02, 2011 - 10:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Wow! The look Jill gave the camera when some of the gals were outside the tent (after Cindy got upset) was something else...that was the real Jill! It was because Ramona said she loved everyone....trying to tell Cindy they do respect each other; it's just how they communicate.

I just had a flash as to why Jill is out to destroy Ramona this season. Bethenny and Ramona are still friends. Ramona attended Bethenny's wedding...could it be jealousy? Is she blaming Ramona because she can't admit she is the one who blew the relationship? It's on camera for everyone to see.

Prisoner06 stated:
Suddenly all becomes clear! I've wondered why Kelly blames Ramona for everything that happened on Scary Island. Now I get it, she gets it from Jill.

Prisoner06, you hit it on the head. I couldn't believe Jill's input on a fight Ramona had with Cindy when she wasn't even in the country, but she just never stops badmouthing Ramona to the other women.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, June 02, 2011 - 10:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Jill: To be honest, I think everybody wears two faces.

No, Jill...they don't. That is so middle school...grow up.

This is why I like Ramona. Yes she says things that come out obnoxious, but what comes out of her mouth might not be what she's actually thinking. She never has ill intent...just blurts it out. What she doesn't do is say one thing to a person's face and another behind their back.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Thursday, June 02, 2011 - 11:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Ha ha, after Jill's and Ramona's argument, Jill said she was having a heart attack and had to talk to Baw-bee.

Bluejaxrock

04-23-2004

Friday, June 03, 2011 - 7:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bluejaxrock a private message Print Post    
Haven't watched any of this season except some episode preview clips, but reading here is more than enough for me. Hukd, your "Baw-bee" reminded me of Whitney Houston's hollering for Bobbeeeee! lmbo

Bevdan

05-09-2011

Friday, June 03, 2011 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bevdan a private message Print Post    
WOW ladies there is some serious Jill hate on this board - I think she is staying out of most
all the bs this year and yet here she is all anyone can talk bad about. Ramona is a fault also their was no reason to go off on Jill at the
party. And she would not listen to Jill any better than Jill was her. They both need a therapist to sit inbetween them and keep control as neither of them know how to listen to what the other is saying.

Txhazeleyes

02-12-2008

Friday, June 03, 2011 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txhazeleyes a private message Print Post    
I like Jill much better this year than previous seasons. Ramona makes me tired just trying to watch and listen to her.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Friday, June 03, 2011 - 9:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
The first year I really liked Jill, but not so much anymore. She talks so much smack behind peoples backs and is so nice to their face. She never takes responsibility for anything she does wrong and when anyone tries to point out what she did to hurt them she tells them she is done, done, done with them. She should start owning up to the fact that she is just a mean girl, pretty much like the rest of them. This season, I am liking Alex the best.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, June 04, 2011 - 5:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I disliked Sonja last season, and I really, really, really dislike her this season. I have never seen anyone "name drop" as much as she does. I mean... she was invited to stay at the Royal Palace of the King of Saudi Arabia.

And what does it mean that Kelly is the voice of reason on this show?

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, June 04, 2011 - 7:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Could it mean all the others have now lost their marbles and are like her, Lexie?

Alisons

01-10-2003

Sunday, June 05, 2011 - 6:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alisons a private message Print Post    
What was going on with that hostile attack on Sonja by Cindy because Sonja was saving Luann's seat? Was that a complete overreaction or what? And then she suddenly let it drop and "got" what Sonja was trying to say to her??? Very confusing. And if I understand correctly, Ramona was Cindy's friend and brought her on to the show, and now Cindy can barely stand to look at Ramona?? Removing Bethenny and adding Cindy has definitely upped the crazy on this show!

Funfit4life

03-16-2006

Monday, June 06, 2011 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Funfit4life a private message Print Post    
<--- TEAM RAMONA.

Although I think Ramona could certainly learn to filter her words and be more mindful of other's emotions, she is consistent and honest. She tells it like it is. All the time.

Alisons

01-10-2003

Monday, June 06, 2011 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alisons a private message Print Post    
I have developed a lot of affection towards Ramona. I think she is my favorite Housewife.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, June 06, 2011 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Alisons, I'm glad you saw what Cindy did as an attack as well. I so wanted to like her, but she just seems to create a stir every week. First the hanger issue; then the seat isssue.

Could she be one of those types that will go after someone she knows the others aren't that fond of? Her 'pack' this year doesn't care much for Sonja...most likely because she is a friend of Ramona's and Jill can't like that.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Monday, June 06, 2011 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
I feel as if I am Ramonaish at times, wish I could slow my quick replies, I often blurt out things because I'm quick witted but then wish I could suck the words back in lol I like Ramona, she's a normal hyper person, like myself, I like her alot. Ramona was wound up upon arrival and reacting strongly to the poverty and I like honestly alot of us would be, I wish she'd considered using a filter so as not to offend but hey that's Ramona and I give her points for staying the course and being very kind to Cindy so I hope that feud is ova!!

Ann

09-27-2005

Monday, June 06, 2011 - 10:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ann a private message Print Post    
What did you all think about what the psychic
told Ramona? Did I hear right that Jill, at least I think it was Jill,said that she's been hearing rumors for a while about Mario and another woman...or something along those lines?

Did anyone else catch this? All the housewives were talking over each other and it went by real fast, so I'm not sure if I heard right.

Also, next week's episode shows the men out on the town and the part where they are playing pool has Mario checking out some gal,or it seemed that way in the preview. I wonder if they are just playing up that angle because of what the psychic said. I sure hope it doesn't end up being true.

Also, what's up with Luann playing the hostess and bossing everyone around? The way she's acting you would think she was footing the bill for all the housewives. I can understand her wanting to be helpful and make suggestions seeing as she's been to Morocco before but darn, does she have to be so controlling?

Prisonerno6

08-31-2002

Tuesday, June 07, 2011 - 5:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Prisonerno6 a private message Print Post    
1. She's a "psychic."
2. She's was doing her predictions in a foreign language, translated by Kelly.
3. She didn't say Mario was having an affair, she said another woman was thinking about him.
4. The "psychic" was hired by Brad, Jill's friend.
5. I wouldn't believe a word out of Jill's mouth.
6. She's a "psychic."

I thought Ramona handled all the drama over the "psychic" reading quite well.

Shelb724

10-20-2002

Tuesday, June 07, 2011 - 8:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shelb724 a private message Print Post    
I was kind of surprised by that, but then remember when Ramona and Mario were at that outdoor restaurant and he was checking out some other woman? Ramona said it didn't bother her, but that just made me think there could be something there.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Tuesday, June 07, 2011 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
I like how Ramona handled herself when the ladies were reacting so strongly to the psychic's words about Mario. It seemed a bit goofy to me that anyone would believe some random psychic. I do believe in people having psychic abilities but not all who claim are the real deal.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, June 07, 2011 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I heard Jill say something like she's heard rumors about Mario and another woman. Frankly I don't believe that nor do I believe that Ramona is a drunk. They are just storylines Bravo decided to go with.

If any of the husbands would be cheating it would be Jill's husband. He must be utterly embarrassed by his wife and probably looking to cash in the old wife for a new one. He's done that before, right?

Prisonerno6

08-31-2002

Tuesday, June 07, 2011 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Prisonerno6 a private message Print Post    
He's done that before, right?

Oh, snap! As I read the end of your previous sentence, that was my exact thought...and then I read your last sentence.

Prisonerno6

08-31-2002

Thursday, June 09, 2011 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Prisonerno6 a private message Print Post    
I want to know how Alex refrained from throwing that glass of wine or plate of food in Luann's face.

Funfit4life

03-16-2006

Thursday, June 09, 2011 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Funfit4life a private message Print Post    
Luann is misery walking. I think I'm understanding why the hubby dumped her. She needs to stay in her classless fake world where she has self-perceived class and status. I would lay her business raw if she ever spoke to my the way she speaks to people.