TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 02, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real Housewives of New York City : ARCHIVES: Archive through June 02, 2011 users admin

Watching2

07-07-2001

Monday, May 23, 2011 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
So she does have something. I feel bad for her whatever it is. Her behavior is another story. What I'm finding with all of these women is, they may have money, but they had to be skipping the "acting with class & dignity" lessons!

I couldn't believe how Ramona wouldn't just back off when (I think it was Cindy's brother) told her he didn't want to discuss her "issue" she just had to settle. I was embarrassed for her. On top of that, how was he to know Ramona was going to freak out with him saying those cigars belonged to her deceased friend?

Tx - I love racing and no, it's not because of the accidents. :-) Whenever that happens, I end up with my stomach in my throat until I see that everyone is OK. Most people I know who like it feel the same way. It's pretty amazing to see the driving moves these people can make going so fast when I'd have trouble doing the same thing at 20 mi/hr.

BTW A while ago there was an espisode of "It's Me or the Dog" and Jill was on it. It took me a bit to realize where I knew her from since at that point I hadn't watched the show in a long time.

Cindylouwho

01-27-2009

Monday, May 23, 2011 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cindylouwho a private message Print Post    
I could have sworn I saw Jill Zarin in the audience of one of Oprah's shows. No, I take it back, it definitely was her, cuz I rewound and froze on her face. Weird.

Cindylouwho

01-27-2009

Monday, May 23, 2011 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cindylouwho a private message Print Post    
Woops just saw Tx's post way above. I'm behind the times.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Monday, May 23, 2011 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I wouldn't trust Kelly's point of view on things she's not very reliable. And I don't think I've ever questions anyones recollection of being abused but for Kelly I take it with a bit of salt. Remember she's the one who thought Bethenny tried to kill her. She's not a reliable source, I'm sad to say.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, May 23, 2011 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Al Sharpton

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Monday, May 23, 2011 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Lemons into Lemonade
Satchels Of Gold
Kabuki vampire
She has knives on her tongue
These are some of my favorite gems from Kelly.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Monday, May 23, 2011 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
Luann is the biggest pot stirer in the bunch and she sticks her nose in where it doesn't belong and most of the time she doesn't have the story right anyway.

The problem with bullying is very bad and when Jill's stepdaughter got up to talk, my heart broke for the awful things she had to go through while in school. She seemed like a very nice young lady, although I feel that Jill being the one to have a charity to stop bullying seems kind of weird as she is one of the worst offenders on the show for bullying!!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, May 27, 2011 - 7:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Sonja and Ramona left me absolutely speechless last night. I have never been a fan of Sonja since she joined the show last year and I find after every episode that I really dislike her more and more. And Ramona... ((((sigh)))

I can honestly say that last night I felt sorry for Luann. She was doing everything right to be the perfect hostess and Sonja and Ramona were rude and out of control.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, May 27, 2011 - 7:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
... and you know these two have crossed the line when I find I'm able to tolerate Kelly.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Friday, May 27, 2011 - 8:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Who'da thunk Kelly would be the sane one?

Watching2

07-07-2001

Friday, May 27, 2011 - 8:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
As my sis-in-law has said many times: "You can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear." I didn't watch last year so I haven't seen Kelly's super craziness. They women can earn all the money in the word, be stars in their own minds, but they can't buy class. Unreal!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, May 27, 2011 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I know Hukd... it's crazy that Kelly is the sane one this year. Whodathunkit??

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, May 27, 2011 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I'm guessing you guys didn't watch WWH last night. Andy had Ramonna on.

I like Ramonna but she seemed whacked last night. Then in the last five minutes of the show, Andy read a catty tweet that Luanne just sent and Ramonna went off on her with zero blinders on.

If they hadn't made up before the show, there's zero chance in hell they will now. That coffin has been nailed shut with titanium nails.

Funfit4life

03-16-2006

Friday, May 27, 2011 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Funfit4life a private message Print Post    
not trying to be mean towards Kelly but I do think she is sane this year because she's medicated and under close watch by doctors...

Funfit4life

03-16-2006

Friday, May 27, 2011 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Funfit4life a private message Print Post    
and I agree, Luanna was being very gracious. Its the best behavior I've ever seen her exhibit. I still can't stomach her pompous undeserved self indulged arrogance and she is definitely a trouble maker of epic proportions. But on this trip, I have appreciated her attitude and behavior. Maybe its because she has a revived sex life (blech at the thought of someone unwrapping that and seriously finding her attractive but to each its own)

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Friday, May 27, 2011 - 9:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
Oh yeah, Kelly is definitely on medication or stopped using/taking whatever she was on last year maybe.

Ramona and Sonja were just weird. Drunk/high or whatever they were it was in very poor taste.

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Sunday, May 29, 2011 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
Can we all chip in a few bucks and buy poor Sonja some panties????

Ramona has definately taken over the crazy Kelly.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Sunday, May 29, 2011 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
Ramona is fine, overly nervous and unaware of others due to stress lol

I love Ramona this show would tank without her :-)

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Sunday, May 29, 2011 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
Kelly's mission is to convince the world that her psychotic breakdown wasn't her fault. It was because of Ramona who arranged the trip of a lifetime that any other person would have been thrilled with.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, May 31, 2011 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I also like Ramona. So what if she and Sonja decided to go off on their own and got a little drunk. The others have been somewhat shunning them this season, so they went on the trip, but did their own thing.

Luann is actually being more decent this year than Jill. Still feel Cindy is a pot stirrer.

Can't wait to watch this week....Luann on the camel that runs like a horse looks hysterical.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Tuesday, May 31, 2011 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
I'll definitely be watching the show this week to see Luann's camel ride

Prisonerno6

08-31-2002

Thursday, June 02, 2011 - 7:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Prisonerno6 a private message Print Post    
Oh good grief. Now Jill is blaming Ramona for the break up of her friendship with Bethenny.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, June 02, 2011 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
What? Geez....so glad she 'saw' herself last year. She's not better this year....much worse because she has a new co-hort..Cindy.

Haven't seen tonight's show yet, but am watching WWH. Don't miss it...so funny. They showed the clip of Luann/camel and I love how Andy claps his hands before saying "the countess"...too funny!

Debra

11-20-2003

Thursday, June 02, 2011 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debra a private message Print Post    
Yes Prisoner Jill had months and months to come up with that story.

Sandra Bernhard is on WWHL and she is cracking me up. She is not letting Sonja get away with any bs.

eta: Yes Cricket Jill really saw herself.

Prisonerno6

08-31-2002

Thursday, June 02, 2011 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Prisonerno6 a private message Print Post    
Cricket, apparently it's now all Ramona's fault because she didn't let Jill stay on scary island to apologize to Bethenny. Ramona rightly pointed out that Jill lived a few blocks away from Bethenny and could have just gone to see her in New York to apologize.

I was impressed with how calmly Ramona tried to get her point across to Jill. She was spot on when she said Jill was responding with anger. Jill still doesn't own up to anything she says or does.