TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 01, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: The Real Housewives of New Jersey: ARCHIVES: Archive through June 01, 2011 users admin

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Wednesday, May 18, 2011 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
Teresa's brother is a real sexist pig. I cringed when he went into the kitchen to get his son and told him to go with him and something about he didn't belong in the kitchen that was for the women. And if he father is so sick with heart problems, he didn't need to be carrying on the way he was in front of his father. He has some very serious issues.

Watching2

07-07-2001

Wednesday, May 18, 2011 - 10:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
I still can't get over how these people behave! I felt like I stepped into the pages of The Godfather! The state of NJ must be "thrilled" they have this group and the Jersey Shore group respresenting their state. Acck!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, May 19, 2011 - 7:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
ACK!!! I just saw the Housewives on the Wendy Williams Show.

Wendy just found out that Danielle was supposed to start her full time job at Score's (a New York strip club) but she is going through some issues and she is now seeking help from Dr, Drew and might be on the next Celebrity Rehab.

Ick! Ick! Ick! Her poor daughters.

eta: It seems like Theresa and her family have still not worked things out.

Marameko

07-15-2002

Friday, May 20, 2011 - 6:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Stripping ? Doesn't she have a tv show on the Wealth Channel ? If she is stripping at her age with kids that is very undignified.She is also starting to "crack" and look OLD.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Friday, May 20, 2011 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
What is Kathy's relationship with Theresa? (Yes, I am too lazy to find the answer.) Thanks!

Debra

11-20-2003

Friday, May 20, 2011 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debra a private message Print Post    
Kathy is Teresa's cousin.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Friday, May 20, 2011 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Debra!!

1jetsfan

07-21-2010

Tuesday, May 24, 2011 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send 1jetsfan a private message Print Post    
Melissa and Joe made me physically ill. Can't believe how trashy they are. Hopefully, we've seen the worst, because I'm not sure I can take an entire season of them.

Alisons

01-10-2003

Tuesday, May 24, 2011 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alisons a private message Print Post    
On WWHL, they polled the audience to see whose side people are on - the results were Team Teresa 92%, Team Melissa 8%.

Mictay

09-29-2006

Wednesday, May 25, 2011 - 4:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
Oh and Kim G. was on this past week's episode,that lady seriously needs to grow up,my 16 year old dosen't even act the way she did at the fashion show,when Teresa came out to walk the runway Kim G. said should we boo her.For the love of god lady act your age.I think that's why I like Caroline because she always thinks before she reacts.

Redpen

07-24-2003

Wednesday, May 25, 2011 - 5:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Redpen a private message Print Post    
Kim G loves to stir things up. She wants to be a fulltime cast member.

Mictay

09-29-2006

Wednesday, May 25, 2011 - 5:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
I would really stop watching if she did!!

1jetsfan

07-21-2010

Wednesday, May 25, 2011 - 6:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send 1jetsfan a private message Print Post    
Yes, she needs to grow up! Kim G reminds me of all the mean girls in 9th grade. LOL!!

Marameko

07-15-2002

Wednesday, May 25, 2011 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I thought we wouldn't see Kim G anymore for some strange reason. She is desperate for fame.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Wednesday, May 25, 2011 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
Why does Kim G hate Teresa again? I don't remember what happened between the two.
The more I see of Teresa's SIL, and cousin the more I dislike the two. I have never been a fan of Teresa, but after watching the brother, sil and her cousin I have a new found respect for Teresa and Joe. I can see the pain in Teresa's eyes when she talks of her brother and the problems between the two, but I have a feeling Joey's wife is the one who stirs the pot. It's obvious she is jealous of Teresa and her time on HW's in the past. Reading Melissa's blogs have given me a hint of the real Melissa, and let me tell you, it hasn't left me with a good impression of her.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, May 25, 2011 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Kim G. has been trying for two years to get "cast" on the show. After Danielle left, I honestly thought we had seen the last of Kim G.

Granted, my memory isn't what it used to be, but didn't Teresa call Kim G. out last season for playing both sides of the fence with the Manzos and Danielle?

Mictay

09-29-2006

Wednesday, May 25, 2011 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
I can't remember why they don't get along, but that sounds about right Lexi,I like it even more that Caroline wouldn't even give Kim G. the time of day last season,I think Caroline can get a good read on people.

Marameko

07-15-2002

Thursday, May 26, 2011 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Kim G also has a son who is very friendly with 1 of Caroline's son's. I am sure this was also considered an "in' on her part.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, May 26, 2011 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah, didn't she want her son to help her get "in with the Manzos?"

Rhondalee

05-10-2011

Tuesday, May 31, 2011 - 2:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rhondalee a private message Print Post    
These women are a mess which is why I keep watching.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, May 31, 2011 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
"ingredientses" LOL

Marameko

07-15-2002

Tuesday, May 31, 2011 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
"ingredientses" LOL............

Poor Teresa she didn't realize that the folks at the photo shot had a laugh at her expense of her mispronounced words.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Tuesday, May 31, 2011 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
"come-in"

Txhazeleyes

02-12-2008

Wednesday, June 01, 2011 - 12:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txhazeleyes a private message Print Post    
I can't remember what it was exactly that Jacqueline said on the last episode, but it was something quite similar to Teresa's flubs.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Wednesday, June 01, 2011 - 5:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
I just checked an online English to Italian translation of "ingredient" and it is "ingrediente", so I'm wondering if Teresa was just mixing up some Italian? Could the plural of ingrediente possibly be ingredientses (however what she pronounced is acutally spelled)?