TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 17, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: The Real Housewives of New Jersey: ARCHIVES: Archive through May 17, 2011 users admin

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Wednesday, April 13, 2011 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
I couldn't find the thread so I made a new one.

20481566%2C00.html,http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20481566,00.html

News about the new season in May, a video preview and the new cast memebers!!! I think it will be the best season NO DANIELLE YAY!!

I also love Teresa's SIL Melissa I have been following her on Twitter for almost a year. Teresa HATES her!

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Wednesday, April 13, 2011 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
Why does Teresa hate her SIL Frogi? I haven't read or seen much of these women. Is Deena coming back this season?

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Wednesday, April 13, 2011 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
http://realcityhousewife.wordpress.com/2010/09/02/melissa-gorga-vs-teresa-giudice-home-edition/

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2010/09/teresa-giudice-not-a-fan-of-melissa-gorga/

http://www.realitytea.com/2010/12/21/teresa-giudice-sis-in-law-melissa-gorga-make-up-plus-danielle-staub-talks-nj-housewives/

http://news.lalate.com/2010/09/02/teresa-giudice-nephew-and-melissa-gorga-shocker/

Here is some back story above. I think it's jealousy. The first link has pictures of Melissa's house which makes Teresa's look like a shack

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, April 13, 2011 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
There was a rumor in some rags (that aren't known for truthtelling) that Melissa's yopungest son is actually Teresa's husband Joe's son. There is no way that could be true, as Teresa would definitely not be on the show with her then. Could it just be that she doesn't like her brother's wife? That happens a lot. Or, it's just hype to get people to watch.

Does anyone know what Teresa's brother does for a living?

Celebritybeehiv

07-08-2010

Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 6:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Celebritybeehiv a private message Print Post    
Hi ladies! We just posted a "Real Housewives Trivia Challenge" on our site (Celebrity Beehive)! You could win a set of gorgeous Alex and Ani bangles! You should check it out. I'm a die hard fan so I found the questions pretty easy! : )

As for the Teresa baby rumors, we heard those too! Remember at the reunion show when Danielle brought up Teresa's "nephew" and Teresa completely freaked? Well supposedly Danielle was talking about Melissa's son who is really Teresa's husband Joe's son. Craziness! Well, of course Teresa and her family came back in interviews weeks later saying that the nephew comment was referring to something completely different. All I have to say is, I CANNOT wait for the new season!!!!

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 6:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
He is a real estate developer Cricket

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 7:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Also from what I hear Teresa creates a HUGE scene at her nephews christening. I think it may be on the new season.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 8:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Thank you Frogichik.

Celebritybeehiv stated:
"Well supposedly Danielle was talking about Melissa's son who is really Teresa's husband Joe's son. Craziness! Well, of course Teresa and her family came back in interviews."

The people involved have stated emphatically that Joe is NOT the father of Melissa's youngest son. It was a rumor...that's all; probably started by Danielle. I sincerely doubt Teresa or Joe would be mingling whatsoever with Melissa and Teresa's brother if it were true. Anyway, Joe only makes girls!

According to one of the articles above posted by Frogichik, Teresa and Melissa have 'made up.' The whole not liking Melissa was probably forced on Teresa by BRAVO to drum up interest in the new character and the new season.

Marameko

07-15-2002

Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I would like to think that Teresa is just guilty of spoiling her girls.So glad we don't have to look/listen to Danielle; maybe Dina will return.

Panda

07-15-2005

Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
Dina is going to have her own show on HGTV

http://blog.hgtv.com/design/2011/04/13/fresh-faces-dina-manzo-and-thom-filicia/

Tre34

08-17-2005

Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 7:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tre34 a private message Print Post    
Why are the New Jersey housewives the most physically unattractive ones? There are many beautiful women in New Jersey!!!

Judyb

09-18-2006

Monday, May 02, 2011 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Judyb a private message Print Post    
I have a question......it says on the Bravo web site that NJ Housewives will be airing on Monday May 16 but when I check my guide it isn't listed. When is it airing?

Marameko

07-15-2002

Monday, May 02, 2011 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Judy B I have that date noted on my calender as well per a Bravo email.

Txhazeleyes

02-12-2008

Monday, May 16, 2011 - 11:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txhazeleyes a private message Print Post    
Boy oh boy! What a nightmare train wreck at the christening. I think Teresa's brother might have a problem with the drink.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 - 3:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
I'm guessing that the ultimate slur in New Jersey is to call another person "gah-bage"?

Cindylouwho

01-27-2009

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 - 7:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cindylouwho a private message Print Post    
The sight of Teresa's daughter trying to pull her away from the fighting really disturbed me. That grown people would engage in a brawl at a children's event is just wrong.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 - 7:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
I agree Cindylouwho. It really was disturbing and not in the least entertaining.

Wow, does Teresa's oldest daughter Gia look exactly like Teresa did as a child or what?

Mictay

09-29-2006

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 - 7:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
OMG,could not believe how these "adults" were fighting with all those kids there,maybe they shouldn't serve alcohol at a christening party....And Teresa's brother was throwing them back like he was at a bachelor party.It seems to me that Teresa and Melissa are just competing with each other and as much as Teresa bugs me,I thought her SIL took a couple cheap shots at her,but im sure its good for ratings.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I think it is more Teresa competing with Melissa.

Prisonerno6

08-31-2002

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 - 8:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Prisonerno6 a private message Print Post    
I had read about the fight at the christening party. It convinced me to give up on RHONJ (and validated my suspicion that Danielle was not the only problem child on that show...).

Shelb724

10-20-2002

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shelb724 a private message Print Post    
I ended up watching something on PBS last night (i know, weird, huh?) because i know this will be replayed at some point and I really wanted to see the American Experience show about the Freedom Riders. I am looking forward to watching this, now I just have to figure out when it will be on. I'm sure it will be on 50 times or so this week tho :-).

Panda

07-15-2005

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Panda a private message Print Post    
Holy Cow, Gia looks exactly like Teresa did as a child.

How cute where those babies??? Little Joey and Audriana are adorable!

Just by last night's show, I don't think Melissa and Joey are any better than Teresa and her Joe. I thought that no matter what they did, they would find something to trash them about. Everything they did insulted them.

I always get a kick out of seeing places I know - my inlaws shop at the Italian market where Kathy was and my niece works at a tanning salon in Hoboken and has seen Chris Manzo there!
Albie is still cute.

Alisons

01-10-2003

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alisons a private message Print Post    
OMG Jacqueline's daughter spoiled much? My jaw was dropping.

I did not think that it was Teresa's fault that the fight broke out at the Christening - I think her brother and SIL were loaded for bear before she ever got there!

Txhazeleyes

02-12-2008

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txhazeleyes a private message Print Post    
It appeared that all Teresa did was to go say congrats to her brother at the after-party and her brother let her have it with both barrels. Could have been editing but that's what I saw. He called her garbage and from what I've seen from some husbands, it was natural for Teresa's husband to defend his wife.

And yes, Jacqueline's daughter is horrible.

Csnog

07-18-2002

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
Teresa's brother has a deep seated problem about his relationship with his father.

His moaning about him was unreal....Reminded me of Fredo demanding "respect" as the older sibling just because he was older.

That's the problem between Teresa and her brother and her sil festers it.

Teresa's husband probably borrowed money from her (Teresa's) brother during the bankruptcy and he can't understand why their father may still favor Teresa.

Jacqueline's daughter needs to be shown the door within 3 months.

They've done enough for her and yet they still enable her with commuting fare for a job that pays nothing.