TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 08, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real Housewives of OC: ARCHIVES: Archive through May 08, 2011 users admin

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, April 22, 2011 - 12:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I feel the same about Jeana, Frogichik. I also watched her on the weight loss show and none of the other peeps liked her. You'd think she'd get a clue as to how she comes across. She thinks she's better than everyone.

I can't help but feel she takes the husband's side to put down the wives in a way. I never heard Tamra or Vicki taking her husband's side when she was having problems with him before the divorce. I'm sure she wouldn't have liked that one bit.

Erniesgirl

06-26-2006

Friday, April 22, 2011 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Erniesgirl a private message Print Post    
well, she's BAAAACCCKKKK

http://www.usmagazine.com/moviestvmusic/news/jeana-keough-returns-to-real-housewives-of-orange-county-2011224

Chieko

11-20-2003

Monday, May 02, 2011 - 8:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Even knowing this group of ladies I was pretty surprised at their behavior at the dinner party. Alexis is unable to get through a dinner party without texting constantly and crying because she misses her husband? That sounds pathological to me. Gretchen was oozing jealousy all over the place. As materialistic as she is, she needs to get rid of Slade and hook up with someone who can support her in the style she would like to be accustomed to. She is going to have to admit he just doesn't have the means to make her happy. What's with the gay boyfriends tagging along? Can't you just call in regrets for your husband and show up alone? Don didn't really need to get drunk and call Vicki a and Tamra was too snarky but she always is. Eddie seemed like a nice guy. I think Peggy had a right to be disappointed in her guest's behavior.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Monday, May 02, 2011 - 8:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
I don't know if Don calling Vicki the b word was the right thing for him to do, but she was clearly trying to pick a fight with him. I kind of think Vicki has someone else on the side she clearly has no interest in Don.
I was disappointed in Tamara's behavior as well, she retreated back to the behavior she was trying to change.
Alexis was being ridiculous. I think she was upset about something more than having to go to a dinner party alone.
I agree, Gretchen was green with envy she couldn't hide her jealousy.
Don't know if I like Peggy yet it's too early to tell, but I agree about her guests being rude at her party and she was justified in the disappointment she felt with all of them.

Alliet

07-11-2005

Monday, May 02, 2011 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alliet a private message Print Post    
I think Peggy was a fool for expecting more from those women. Hasn't she watched the show before? Or read about them? All her previous annual dinner parties were great but not this one. I wonder why... LOL Seriously, if you want something to go poorly invite the fighting women from the OC!

I don't understand why they (Gretchen and Alexis) each needed a +1 either.

Why is Gretchen with Slade? She thinks he's fat. She thinks he needs to make money (and, in this, I agree with her) and she probably does think he's a deadbeat dad too (which is why she's concerned about marrying him and having children). She envies her 'friends' their successful husbands/partners and she's stuck with Slade. Time to move on. I am sure he'll find another OC 'housewife' to tag onto.

I don't think Vicky is seeing anyone else. I think she's married to her job and needs nothing but that to keep her happy. I feel sorry for Donn but I think she's driven him to drink. I am also sure he's not as nice as they make him out to be esp since she was in her early 30s when they got married and she wanted more children and he wasn't interested. I am sure their marriage has been a power play from him to her since the start.

Csnog

07-18-2002

Monday, May 02, 2011 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
Vicky and Don are divorced or almost there.

What we're seeing is leading up to it.

She blamed it on the show along with her love of work.

Slade "flatters" Gretchen but she will never marry him as others have said>>>>>Gretchen is the worker and Slade is the Bee.

She's already knows she's the paycheck and wants him to heel with her side comments.

Gretchen is Slades way of life and exposure for the time being.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, May 03, 2011 - 6:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I had to LOL when Don said in the limousine "I can't eat my asparagus because my best friend isn't here." I can't get over how co-dependent Alexis is on Jim. Spending more than half the night crying in the bathroom is absolutely pathetic and pitiful.

The only one I really like this season is Peggy.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Tuesday, May 03, 2011 - 7:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Did anyone see on WWHL that Peggy used to date Jim!! Alexis wouldn't elaborate, but Andy says he will be asking that ? at the reunion, lol.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, May 03, 2011 - 7:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I saw that Frogi...

Marameko

07-15-2002

Tuesday, May 03, 2011 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Very interesting Frog ! I don't even like WWHL but watch to see the answer to that juicy tid bit.

Frances

03-31-2008

Tuesday, May 03, 2011 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frances a private message Print Post    
I know these ladies and while I disagree with some behavior, keep in mind Bravo had editing control. I was cut out of the show many times...I'm fine with it...I now jokingly refer to myself as The Rejected Housewife of Orange County! 3 million views LOL at Homemade Implants

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wFhSbJWWZM

Frances

03-31-2008

Tuesday, May 03, 2011 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frances a private message Print Post    
What is WWHL? You ladies have me curious!

Marameko

07-15-2002

Tuesday, May 03, 2011 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
WWHL = Watch What's Happening Live

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Tuesday, May 03, 2011 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
Francis, that is one of the funniest acts I have ever seen. Thanks for posting it. I still don't like the ladies of OC, they are so snarkey.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Wednesday, May 04, 2011 - 6:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Frances that was SO funny. WWHL is SO funny you must watch!

Roxibalboa

08-15-2004

Wednesday, May 04, 2011 - 6:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxibalboa a private message Print Post    
ChitChat mentioned maybe Vicki has someone on the side. Here's an interesting piece of Alexis' blog:
.Moving into the limo ride now they make accusations that they don't know what Jim does for a living, yet he changes homes and cars all the time."Yes, it's called leasing a car, and it's called moving. Vicki can just ask her boyfriend, Brooks, what Jim does for a living because Brooks just had lunch with Jim and they discussed careers
http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/season-6/blogs/alexis-bellino/a-very-emotional-night?page=0,1

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Wednesday, May 04, 2011 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Roxi Alexis complains about people gossiping, but she does exactly that by outing Vicki's boyfriend.

Vicki can just ask her boyfriend, Brooks, what Jim does for a living because Brooks just had lunch with Jim and they discussed careers

The episode was filmed MONTHS ago, so she just threw that in to take a dig at Vicki.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Thursday, May 05, 2011 - 9:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
After watching Sunday's show, I can't help but feel that Don gets verbally abusive when he drinks. He doesn't have the guts to confront Vicki when he's sober, so when he drinks he let's it all come out. Not really a fair fight, because odds are he won't even remember what he said the next day, so probably never apologizes or can even discuss it.

Unbelievable how Gretchen and Alexis acted at the dinner party. Funny how Alexis isn't at the top of the heap now and she can't handle it. So weak of both Slade and Jim not to make it to the dinner party because of their personal problems as well. They sure enjoyed attacking Vicki last year at the dinner parties. My, how the tide has turned.

Peggy seems more comfortable around Vicki and Tamra. It seems when Gretchen and Alexis get together their low class rises to the surface. They try to fake it, but they just can't. Although I don't always agree with what/how Vicki/Tamra speak out, at least they are more real.

If anyone saw WWHL tonight, Andy showed Cat really going after Luann after the show last week. I've got to start watching the aftershow @ Bravo. Loved Cat!

Mictay

09-29-2006

Friday, May 06, 2011 - 5:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
Cricket I watched that episode on Bravo.com OMG it was so funny,LuAnn looked like she wanted to crawl into a hole.I love the after shows!

Tamara tweeted this the other day:
I just got off the phone with Michelle (Slades ex). My heart breaks for her and Gray, if you only knew the truth.... http://fb.me/uaZAc1XY

Reader234

08-13-2000

Friday, May 06, 2011 - 6:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Tamara just isnt credible in my viewpoint - it is incredible what families go through with children of special needs -

So while I do hope Grayson benefits from the publicity, its just sad that the mean girl Tamara is the one putting it out there...

(and I should add, Tamara isnt the only mean girl on this season of OC - its just over the top for me - I cant watch it - bully aspect, anymore)

Cricket

08-05-2002

Saturday, May 07, 2011 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Tamara tweeted this the other day:
I just got off the phone with Michelle (Slades ex). My heart breaks for her and Gray, if you only knew the truth.... http://fb.me/uaZAc1XY

Oh my gosh, Mictay, thanks for posting Tamra's tweet and the info about Grayson. Poor little thing..his 'bulb' spot; so precious.

What is wrong with Slade, and for that matter, Gretchen. She is living with this boy's father; she got money from Don and is (I suppose) making money from being on TV and thus getting free advertising for her makeup and purse collections she is selling. Why isn't she helping this little boy if her 'loved one' is his father? Don't both her and Slade get paid for being on the show? Why aren't the courts taking child support from Slade's paycheck?

I'm confused about something. How old is Grayson? I heard them talk about 'sons' on the show last week. I thought Slade only had the one son, the one we saw when he was with his previous girlfriend. However, that child would be 8 or 10 by now, right? Do both his children have the same mother?

For the record, I competely believe what Tamra tweeted.

Mictay

09-29-2006

Sunday, May 08, 2011 - 6:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
It says on that website that Grayson(love that name) was born on May 16,2000.So he's almost 11,and I know he has an older son with a previous marriage.

Slimy Slade was on WWHL taking about his son being ill and all I could think was, why arent you with him every second of the day????

Mictay

09-29-2006

Sunday, May 08, 2011 - 6:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mictay a private message Print Post    
I also saw that Tamara must have gotten some backlash for posting that tweet,cause she tweeted this soon after: it's not about me. It's about helping Michelle! She has already got donations in the last hour!!!

Watching2

07-07-2001

Sunday, May 08, 2011 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
Was Slade ever married when this show started? I haven't watched it through the whole thing, but I only remember him having this "girlfriend/fiance" who lived with him. Then I thought he was doing something with producing a record or something for one of them?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, May 08, 2011 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Cricket, if you are talking about Gretchen getting money from her fiance that died, I think you mean "Jeff." However, Gretchen received very little money from him. I think maybe around $100,000.00. His children got everything.