TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 21, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real Housewives of OC: ARCHIVES: Archive through April 21, 2011 users admin

Oregonguy

02-12-2006

Monday, April 11, 2011 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Oregonguy a private message Print Post    
sorry i meant gretchen in my post above. i shouldnt message when i just wake up!

i hate gretchen and tamra but ive always believed tamras side on this and i guess the legal system does too

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Monday, April 11, 2011 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
Last nights episode can be used in court:

Donn in divorce case
Girl in office for the spanking, assault
the boys sexual harrassment for the way Vickie was rubbing on them.
geesh. she needs a lawyer

Is it just me or does it seem that Vickie doesnt have an employee over the age of 25. Maybe that is why she likes work so much. she is the momma and the elder.

It was sweet all that Gretch did for her parents. Still don't like her or Slade.

Tamera's face when he said he wanted a baby. priceless.

Marameko

07-15-2002

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 5:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I totally agree with Alliet.........the OC HW was having elective surgery and there she lay wiping away the tears about her little girls. Both she and Alexis are very vain. I could easily do with the OC.

Northstar

09-29-2008

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 6:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northstar a private message Print Post    
@Lurkin....it's not just you. The underlying question is what person over 25 could stand to work for that woman? No established person could maintain exposure to that atmosphere for long. Sickness.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 6:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I want to know what hospital lets you have full makeup and nail polish on prior to surgery. I've had four surgeries since my teen years, and I have NEVER been allowed to wear full makeup and nail polish in the operating room.

Marameko

07-15-2002

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
They made me take of nail polish prior to a same day procedure for kidney stones. My vices are books, cd's and my nails. I was so upset as I had just spent $20.00 and my nails looked smoking hot !!
The explanation is that they need to be able to see the color your nail bed.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Exaaaaaaaactly Marameko. So how is it Peggy had on full makeup and nail polish before and AFTER the procedure???

Watching2

07-07-2001

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
That's funny that I was also disturbed by the nail polish and how she shouldn't have it on. LOL

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Watching, I have been obsessed with Peggy's makeup and nail polish. Absolutely obsessed. I don't know iffin I'll be able to sleep tonight.

Watching2

07-07-2001

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
LOL Lexie!

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Monday, April 18, 2011 - 5:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
I'm not as interested in this show like I used to be. I miss Jeana.

BUT after watching Andy's interview with Tamra and Eddie I decided to look for the site Tamra was claiming had a bunch of dirt on Gretchen because I'm nosy and I had a slow day and anyway I found it and it does make things look financially and legally troubled for Gretchen.

Nothing to do with the show but if folks want to be nosy like I was here's the link enjoy!! http://thedirty.com/category/gretchen_rossi/

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, April 18, 2011 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
WTG about the nail polish - I will say Tammy Fay Baker was able to keep her eye makeup on for one of her surgeries - and they made a big deal out of it - it was sweet that she could keep it on, of course I think some of the eyeliner was tattooed!

I'm over Gretchen and Tamra (OK I admit I spit my soda at her "bosom" HUGE - and she acted coy - then Andy showed her Prom picture - BIG difference - HUGE!) and I like how they admitted that the bath tub scene the producers had to take Eddie down and give him shots - really sad - what wont they do for ratings!

and if I remember correctly that website was one which caused all the rift between Tamra and Gretchen in the first place - but TMZ did mention the lawsuit Gretchen lost -

again (in the voice of Beverly Hills HW -) ENOUGH ENOUGH...
(and cross your hands over each other for emphasis!)

Alliet

07-11-2005

Tuesday, April 19, 2011 - 6:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alliet a private message Print Post    
Gretchen and her obsession over 'fatties' was too much on Sunday's show. I wonder how her close friend (the one they went to see and who they had dinner with) feels about her general disgust over fat people. I guess everyone can't be perfect, in her eyes.

Tamra is a troublemaker, plain and simple. If Eddie is for real I feel sorry for him. And I am wondering if Peggy will be awful as she gets closer to Tamra. Goodness knows, she's already as fake. Her new boobs are just hideous. Obviously they still look hard and fake because they are new. Don't they need a good while to settle. Why showcase them so openly while they are still so harsh looking? Cover them up! Yuck. No wonder so many guys in CA are gay. Who's want to be stuck with those fake women as the only option for a relationship LOL Best bet over there is either to be gay or move away... far, far away!

Tishala

08-01-2000

Tuesday, April 19, 2011 - 6:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
"No wonder so many guys in CA are gay"? Huh?

Maybe the better question is how so many women in CA are straight when there are so many men like Jim (and that outrageously ridiculous beefcake shot of him in the boudoir ) and Michah behind the Orange Curtain.

Mistysmoke

08-10-2001

Tuesday, April 19, 2011 - 10:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mistysmoke a private message Print Post    
I looked around the site posted above. It seems to me, when I looked around, that basically anyone can send crap to trash people and it is posted as fact. Do I know if what is posted about Gretchen is true or not? No of course not. I just know I wouldn't use that as a reliable source.

So I missed the show with Andy, were they saying they had to get him drunk in order to be in a scene?

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Tuesday, April 19, 2011 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
Yes Eddie had to do a few tequila shots downstairs prior to shotting the bathtub scene with Tamra. He said it was very awkward to do.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, April 19, 2011 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Misty Andy did make fun of how Eddie grabbed that glass of red wine and chugged - Tamra laughed and said they had to take him downstairs and give him some tequila shots - Then Andy brought up how awkward it must've been, and Eddie said there were cameras and producers - nekkid Tamra, and 15 people - so yes, he went downstairs and liquored up -

Reality TV!!

I didnt go to the site, I was going to get the TMZ link where I read that Gretchen's "stalker" sued Gretchen, and he won - in court -

here's a link with info:
According to TMZ, Orange County Superior Court documents show a judge ordered Gretchen to pay the amount in attorney’s fees for ex boyfriend Jay Photoglou right away after several of the claims she made in her lawsuit against him were dismissed.

If you recall, Gretchen also had to fork over $22,000 last year to Jay and his attorney following a similar ruling by a judge. This all stems from Gretchen’s lawsuit against Jay accusing him of defamation. It continues to backfire on Gretchen as the judge continues to rule in Jay’s favor, forcing her to pay his legal fees.

http://www.realitytea.com/tag/gretchen-rossi/
The first part talks about Gretchen and Slade getting sued by a former friend/make up artist

RonAnn is accusing the twosome of defrauding her and cutting her out of the Gretchen Christine Beaute makeup line.

In the 37-page lawsuit filed on April 13, 2011, RonAnn accuses Gretchen, 33, and Slade, 42, of ‘breach of oral contract’, ‘fraud/deceit’, ‘fraudulent conspiracy’ amongst other wrong doings.

RonAnn, who appeared on season five of the OC Housewives as Gretchen’s makeup artist and business partner, reveals she had been both Gretchen’s friend and personal makeup artist for seven years.

They all have interesting twists - I too miss Jeanna!

Kellsma

08-27-2002

Tuesday, April 19, 2011 - 3:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellsma a private message Print Post    
I have lived in Orange County for over 20 years and yes, I see many people like the ones on the show but the majority of the people I see and am very close friends with are nothing like them. I live about 15 minutes from Coto de Caza(Viki) and about 15 minutes from Newport Beach(Peggy and Alexis). I had a good friend that lived in Coto de Caza when the show started and said so many people in the community were horrified about the show. This is definitely not the norm. Sure, a few ppl I know have had boob jobs but most I know have not. Unfortunately there are these types of ppl everywhere and it bums me out to see them portraying OC the way they are because I absolutely love it here and would not live anywhere else, even without a boob job or botox or blonde hair :-)

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Tuesday, April 19, 2011 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
I loved that Jeana was on the preview

I'm hoping that Andy and the Bravo powers that be will realize that Jeana needs to come back!!

Alliet

07-11-2005

Tuesday, April 19, 2011 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alliet a private message Print Post    
How desperate is Eddie to be on the show that he will willingly do those bath scenes even if they make him uncomfortable. So he needed to be drunk (or highly 'relaxed' with booze) beforehand in order to do that scene? Shows how little it takes for him to do softcore on Bravo, doesn't it. How much booze did Tamra need to do that scene? None? LOL

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, April 19, 2011 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Hey! Don't anyone pick on Eddie!

He didn't do the scene for the publicity. He did it because he is blindly in love w/ Tamara and is willing to do anything she asks to make her happy. :-)

Debra

11-20-2003

Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debra a private message Print Post    

Tre34

08-17-2005

Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tre34 a private message Print Post    
Gretchen sued by former make up artist for fraud etc...

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Grooch I agree 100%

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Jeanna is a Debbie downer. They can keep her off and I also hate how she ALWAYS takes the husband's side. She has been beat down emotionally from her own husband and I think she believes that all wives should have to put up with their husband's crap for the sake of their kids. Not me lady!

I watched the weight loss show she was on and I grew to dislike her even more with her attitude. Sadly she used to be one of my favorites