TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 15, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real Housewives of New York City : ARCHIVES: Archive through April 15, 2011 users admin

Oregonguy

02-12-2006

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Oregonguy a private message Print Post    
saw some pics of jill and she got rid of the bangs and the article quoted a plastic surgeon saying that he thinks she did some work on her nose, crowsfeet and botox.

Prisonerno6

08-31-2002

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Prisonerno6 a private message Print Post    
Oh, she is definitely botoxed to the hilt. He forehead didn't move once on the WWHL show.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
I thought the same thing Oregonguy! Either Jill had some "work" or that ponytail was REALLY pulling her face back!

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I don't like Jill's new hairstyle..ugh. Her hair looked great last year. What is she thinking... or who is shey copying?

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 11:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
She also lied on WWHL to the host when he asked Jill if she had any work done to her face, of course, she said no she hadn't. The woman doesn't know how to tell the truth.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Lol, Chitchat!

When Andy asked JILL on WWHL if she watches Bethany's show and she answered, "No, I have never watched her show at all". I was positive there was going to be a loud peel of thunder and lightning was going to strike her down dead. Right there and then.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I wonder who came up with the idea first. Jill or Bethany?
-----------------------------------------------

Bethenny Frankel Follows Jill Zarin into the World of Shapewear
Monday, March 7, 2011, by Racked Staff

As the neurotic entrepreneur on The Real Housewives of New York City, Bethenny Frankel has continued to milk her 15 minutes of fame by expanding her line of lifestyle items. There's her Skinnygirl alcoholic beverages, a slew of books with Simon & Schuster (A Place of Yes launches March 28), a skin care line currently in development, and now, she's going head to head with fellow Housewife Jill Zarin by launching a line of shapewear.

Zarin's line, Skweez Shapewear, debuted during Fashion Week. Frankel's, which will be produced by her Skinnygirl label in collaboration with Dreamwear, Inc, hits the internet this month. The products will fall into four groups: The Skinny and Secret Service (sleek, seamless-looking undergarments including camis, leggings, high-waisted briefs, tanks and half-slips) and Glamouflage and Show, Don't Tell (sexy shapers with lots of lace and lace detailing).

Link

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
I would purchase Betheny's line before I would consider Jill's line. I sometimes don't care for the way Betheny handles her private life, but that doesn't mean I don't think the girl is business savvy. I think Betheny is smart and has a good business sense.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
Chit me too and I also think that Bethenny cares very much about her brand and quality.

Jill "ASSuming here" comes across as willing to say anything she's connected to is fabulous. Like her book lol.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 4:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
There was talk immediately after Bryn's birth, that Bethenny was wearing Spanx. She was probably in development way back then.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Wednesday, April 13, 2011 - 6:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
I actually liked one of B's items and I tweeted her and said she needs larger sizes and she tweeted back that they are expanding the line soon, YAY. I like B because she seems genuine, whereas Jill seems fake. Jill is trying to be nice ON camera. I am glad they edited in her nasty comments she said about Alex to the producers.

I think the top she wore to her B-day party was from B's line.

Here is the link

http://www.skinnygirlshapers.com/

Prisonerno6

08-31-2002

Wednesday, April 13, 2011 - 6:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Prisonerno6 a private message Print Post    
My impression, based solely on my utter dislike of Jill, is she puts her name on other people's work (like the Marriage March), while Bethenny is hands on in development.

Besides, Bethenny looked cute in her shapewear when she wore it on WWHL. Jill....well, not so much.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Wednesday, April 13, 2011 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
Lol Grooch! I thought the same thing when Jill said she didn't watch Betheny's show. You know she watchs it, why can't she just be honest about it? She lies about the dumbest things, like saying she did know that Alex coming to the wedding when clearly she didn't, having work done, and then not watching Betheny's show.Just fess up. I might see her in a different light.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, April 13, 2011 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
On the Wendy Williams show today, Wendy said that Jill is going to be on her show next week.

Wendy doesn't think Jill has had any plastic surgery done. But she instructed the camera guy to zoom in on Jill's side of the mouth when Jill isn't looking so she can check it out and compare it to other pictures. Then she laughed and said, "Hi, Jill, I know you're watching and I hope you don't mind. You know I love you."

And it wasn't said in a mean way at all, even though it may sound mean with the way I wrote it.

Celebritybeehiv

07-08-2010

Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 7:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Celebritybeehiv a private message Print Post    
Hi ladies! I just wanted to share a really fun "Real Housewives Trivia Challenge" that we just posted on our site! First prize is a set of Alex & Ani bangles valued at $364!

And Jill won our W. T. F. Award last week for that ridiculous Madonna-esque outfit! I mean really, Jill??????

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 7:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Celebrity, what website?

Txhazeleyes

02-12-2008

Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txhazeleyes a private message Print Post    
I found the website by googling celebritybeehive.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
So I see we have a "member" who is here just to randomly post in various threads advertising her own website? It smells like SPAM to me.

Prisonerno6

08-31-2002

Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Prisonerno6 a private message Print Post    
Wow. My opinion of Sonja has gone down considerable after tonight's show. Of course, her opinion of herself has apparently gone up just as much, so I guess it's a wash.

Debra

11-20-2003

Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Debra a private message Print Post    
I totally agree Prisoner. Sonja did nothing to redeem herself on the after show.

If the whole season is going to be back and forth fighting they have lost me.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, April 14, 2011 - 10:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Is it that these people don't listen top each other or are they just so self centered they can't hear anyone else? All of these stupid arguments could be resolved if they listen to what the other person is saying.
I am still working on how Sonja was invited to speak before she was on housewives but she knew what role every housewife is to play.

Prisonerno6

08-31-2002

Friday, April 15, 2011 - 7:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Prisonerno6 a private message Print Post    
I watched the clip of the Alex/Sonja fight on Bravotv.com, and Sonja was the aggressor. "Simon, is that your husband's name?" Seriously?

What Sonja says about it doesn't make sense. On the MENY website, Alex is listed as a speaker, among many others, along with Sonja. Sonja isn't listed as a grand marshal or even giving top billing.

http://fundraising.meny.us/fundprogram.aspx?programid=5

In Simon's blog, he says there was all this hoopla the night before that Alex and he were unaware of, and he received a call in the morning, after Alex had left to go to Sonja's house, from the organizers telling him Sonja or her people said she wanted to be the only one speaking.

Frankly, I think Simon's Alexander/Alexandra speech would have been much more en point than that rambling about love that Sonja gave them.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Friday, April 15, 2011 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
I liked Sonja better last season when she was fun and fairly neutral avoiding all the conflicts. So I hope that Sonja comes back because she seems very into herself this season and not in a good way.

Txhazeleyes

02-12-2008

Friday, April 15, 2011 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txhazeleyes a private message Print Post    
Sonja contradicted herself on WWHL in saying that she was asked to be grand marshall before she even knew anything about RHONY but toward the end she says when she was asked, she specifically asked who all was speaking to make sure none of the RHONY were asked to be speakers and they told her, no. Me thinks somebody's lying.

Csnog

07-18-2002

Friday, April 15, 2011 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
November 4, 2010 Sonja Mogan listed $19.8 million in debt and $13.5 million in assets on her bankruptcy petition.

She blamed her money woes on a failed venture with Hannibal Pictures Inc. to make a movie with John Travolta.

Morgan said production on the film, titled "Fast Flash to Bang Time," never began because the high-profile actor demanded "various conditions" that her production company could not meet.

Hannibal Pictures Inc. filed a lawsuit against her company, Sonja Productions and won a $7 million judgment.

Morgan reportedly plans to pursue lucrative opportunities, such as writing a cookbook and developing a clothing line.

Don't they all.