TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 11, 2011

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real Housewives of OC: ARCHIVES: Archive through April 11, 2011 users admin

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Thursday, March 24, 2011 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
I do not like Slade , but was feeling sorry for him the way Gretchen was treating him.
She is really full of herself this season.

I don't find Eddie attractive at all. the bathtub scene was embarrassing, I fastforwarded thru it

Alliet

07-11-2005

Thursday, March 24, 2011 - 9:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alliet a private message Print Post    
I agree that it was really childish and classless for Tamra to be kissing her boyfriend in front of their friend, regardless of the fact that is was the friend who introduced them. Tacky. No wonder the friend kept saying he was going to leave. Poor sod.

Txhazeleyes

02-12-2008

Friday, March 25, 2011 - 5:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txhazeleyes a private message Print Post    
Eww, finally saw that episode. His lips look like he is trying to engulf her face. That is so hormone filled and lustful, don't think I would consider that love, just passion. I guess she's not thinking of her children at all.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Wednesday, March 30, 2011 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
I think that Tamra is going through a post-divorce/post-controlling relationship period where she is going to be fairly wild and act out. I've seen friends do this, have had to go and pick them up because they can't drive, finding them slumped over a toilet, etc. It happens fairly often. Sadly, for Tamra, she is on a TV show and everyone gets to see it play out.

Yuk on Vicki. I am so tired of her controlling other people. That pulling Tamra's arm when she was looking at the fireworks and insisting that Tamra declare her loyalty through vows. Yuk, yuk, yuk. Basically, Tamra went from Simon to Vicki for her control issues.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Wednesday, March 30, 2011 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Tamara has said she was dreading the bathtub scene being aired for the last 8 months. She REALLY wishes she had never done it.

Bluejaxrock

04-23-2004

Wednesday, March 30, 2011 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bluejaxrock a private message Print Post    
I never in a million years thought I'd say I felt a bit of sympathy for Slade, but Gretchen really treats him like he's less than nothing.
I agree, Jenjackso, that Tamra is letting loose after being in a controlling relationship. I was a bit like that after my divorce, but like you said, my wild period wasn't televised. (Thank God!)
Gretchen is really full of herself this "season"; Vicky is as controlling and condescending of Donn as ever; Alexis and her husband make me ill; and the new housewife and her m-i-l scare me with all their holistic stuff that imo is kind of extreme.
I'm not as faithful a watcher as I've been in the past. These women are just too over the top for me.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, March 30, 2011 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Tamara has said she was dreading the bathtub scene being aired for the last 8 months. She REALLY wishes she had never done it.

I wonder if Tamra dreads letting strangers do body shots on her stomach when she was in Cabo.

Bluejaxrock

04-23-2004

Wednesday, March 30, 2011 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bluejaxrock a private message Print Post    
I would think that if Tamra had asked Bravo not to show her soft-core bathtub scene they would've taken it out. Maybe just show her in the tub inviting Eddie in and not the rest of it. Then again, maybe the housewives sign a contract stating that whatever is filmed may end up on the show.

Kellsma

08-27-2002

Wednesday, March 30, 2011 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellsma a private message Print Post    
I was driving in Newport Beach on Monday and in front of me was a tricked out black Hummer and the license plate said Micah. I was with my boss in the car and he watches too. I said, I think that is the new housewife and her hubby in front of us so we pulled over and passed them and sure enough it was. My fourth HW sighting haha. Her husband's name is Micah so the license plate was pretty much a dead giveaway. I actually had to do a business deal with Jim(Alexis') husband and he was awful!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, March 30, 2011 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Bluejax, I don't think Tamra has any say-so in the editing. Otherwise, Kelly B. from RHONY would have asked that her mental breakdown not be shown.

Bluejaxrock

04-23-2004

Wednesday, March 30, 2011 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bluejaxrock a private message Print Post    
You're right, Lexie. I hadn't thought of that. Then again, we're talking about Kelly B. and remember she called it a "break through" not a "break down"...lol
Tamra is old enough to know that whatever is aired via TV and/or anything posted online is for everyone to see. My younger daughter is 11 and I'm trying to get that through to her. Someone Tamra's age should know better.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Thursday, March 31, 2011 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Here is my take on the "bathroom scene" with Tamra and Eddie.

When she called him in and he saw her in the tub all naked I noticed he took a very long drink of his wine. I think he was saying to himself "good grief, there are camera men here and she wants me to have sex in front of them".

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Friday, April 01, 2011 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
Ya I agree Reenie and then Eddie "who we're all meeting for the first time as viewers" proves he's just with Tamara for the attention and performs. I saw no steam, nothing sexy. It was awful and I felt embarrassed for them both. What a stupid decision!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, April 03, 2011 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Tamra is a liar and a manipulator. Remember the season she was telling dirty jokes as young kids arrived to her daughter's birthday party? Remember how she enjoyed getting Gretchen drunk and then sending her son in make a move on her? Remember her and Vicki and all their horrid comments about anyone who didn't meet their standards?

Now she's blaming her actions on either her ex-husband or on Bravo.

Personally, I thought Eddie needed the sip of wine in order to pretend he wanted to be with her.

Title of their next home-made movie: The Real OC ~ Desperate Gigolos and Their Aging Divorcees.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Monday, April 04, 2011 - 6:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Gigolo? From what I understand HE is the one with the money and they have been together for over a year. They seem like a real couple to me.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, April 04, 2011 - 9:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Kappy, Tamra has always been my least favorite of the OC housewives.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Monday, April 04, 2011 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
I was giving Tamara the benefit of the doubt this season, but she is so insecure that she needs Vicki to build up her self esteem. Tamara was all about happiness until Vicki came back in her life, and now it's all about proving to Vicki that she's as bitter and mean as Vicki is. I can go back to hating Tamara...

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Sunday, April 10, 2011 - 11:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
WOW, talk about someone being a complete B to her family, Vicky wins hands down. She shows absolutely no respect to Don or her kids. She would rather be at work then spend any time with any of them. And when she spanked her employee, well that was just over the top. I sure hope that Don meets someone who will appreciate him as she seems like a really nice guy. When he is gone, I wonder who she will push around then.
Also heard a rumor about Tamara's boyfriend. Only a rumor, but I wonder.

Oregonguy

02-12-2006

Monday, April 11, 2011 - 5:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Oregonguy a private message Print Post    
tmz is reporting this morning that a judge has ordered her TO PAY $40,000 to her ex boyfriend who she is suing to cover his legal fees as several of her "claims" have been dismissed.

Alliet

07-11-2005

Monday, April 11, 2011 - 6:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alliet a private message Print Post    
I can't stand the way Vicky is with her family either. The way Donn and the kids were laughing AT her, on the boat trip, seemed comical because she chose to blame all the mockery/mirth on Donn. And, my goodness, the way she treated Donn when he went to her offices to get the dog was appalling - turned her back on him before he was finished talking and just continued on as if he wasn't there. Disgusting. Glad that Donn is no longer lumbered with that cold fish. Feel sorry for her kids but glad they are adults and can move out (wondering why her son still lives at home if he's as successful as we're led to believe). Did you all see his face when Mommy Dearest was congratulating that one employee and making a fuss over him and not her son? LOL

The spanking... wow! DH watched a little of the show with me and couldn't believe that happened. Nor could I, to be honest. At least her employee has evidence on film now. Shocking.

That woman (oh what is her name) who had the breast implant replacement and was so worried about possible dangers of surgery... well, it was an elective (and vain) surgery. If she was that concerned about leaving her daughters (so young) motherless then she could have not done it. She could wait for them to be older if she was that worried about any risk in surgery. And Alexis' comments about going to HER plastic surgery? LMAO I am sure that will go down well with boob job woman! LOL

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, April 11, 2011 - 8:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Oregonguy, the judge ordered "who?" to pay "who?" $40,000.00? I have no idea "who" and "who" you are talking about.

Prisonerno6

08-31-2002

Monday, April 11, 2011 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Prisonerno6 a private message Print Post    
Gretchen to pay her "stalker."

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Monday, April 11, 2011 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Lexie The guy she has to pay is an ex-boyfriend and he is the reason Gretchen and Tamara don't speak. Tamara took the ex's side over Gretchen.

Here is some background

http://www.tvfanatic.com/2009/02/jay-photoglou-i-banged-gretchen-rossi/

http://starcasm.net/archives/25079

http://www.realitytea.com/tag/jay-photoglou/

Txhazeleyes

02-12-2008

Monday, April 11, 2011 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txhazeleyes a private message Print Post    
Prisoner, are you talking about the guy Tamra was accusing Gretchen of having an affair with while she was with Jeff as seen on the last reunion show?

Txhazeleyes

02-12-2008

Monday, April 11, 2011 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Txhazeleyes a private message Print Post    
Nevermind, Frogichik's post cleared that up for me.