TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Real Housewives of OC

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real Housewives of OC users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
ARCHIVESLexie_girl1475 60 09-09-17  4:07 am
Archive through October 09, 2017Dipo25 10-09-17  8:54 pm
Archive through November 07, 2017Lexie_girl25 11-07-17  2:16 pm
Archive through August 07, 2018Chieko25 08-07-18  1:42 pm
Archive through November 30, 2018Dipo25 11-30-18  1:14 pm
Archive through October 16, 2019Chieko25 10-16-19  7:43 pm
Archive through October 11, 2021Chieko25 10-11-21  6:43 pm
Archive through February 05, 2022Sincebb125 02-05-22  3:47 pm
Archive through January 12, 2023Sincebb125 01-12-23  12:28 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, January 13, 2023 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
She may have been pressuring him to get engaged and he got cold feet? Sounds like he really loves her. We'll see how it goes and whether he actually misses her or moves on with someone else. He's a good-looking man. He won't be single for long.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, June 07, 2023 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
OC is back tonight - YAY!!!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, June 09, 2023 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I wonder....if Shannon might be getting back with her ex husband? Lol.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, June 10, 2023 - 4:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I think it is wonderful after having such an acrimonious divorce and barely being able to speak with each other for years that they were able to take a picture together in The Quiet Woman of all places!!!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, June 10, 2023 - 8:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I did not notice the photo was at The Quiet Woman lol

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, June 10, 2023 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Shannon posted that it was at The Quiet Woman

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, June 10, 2023 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    

Kappy

06-28-2002

Saturday, June 10, 2023 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
This is what mature adults do after a divorce involving children ~ They actually consider the children and their needs before their own egos or needed storylines. (looking at you, Tamra)

I can't watch any of this franchise anymore but I will always be on team Shannon.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, June 15, 2023 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Can we just send Tamra away again now? I've had enough of her. When someone disagrees with her, she just screams louder. And Tammy Sue calling Shannon an alcoholic is pretty rich when Tamra is always so drunk she can barely keep her eyes open. Remember Tamra hiding in the bushes at Vicki's engagement party? She was so drunk, Eddie had to walk her to the car and take her home. Hello, kettle ...

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, June 15, 2023 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Lol I can't stand Tamra either! Do you remember when she was in the hottub nude and broke her foot? She was mostly drunk, her and Vicki, whoohooing all the time.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, June 16, 2023 - 3:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Nooooo... we can't send Tamra away. This show needed her back! I remember her in the bushes but I give her a pass because I don't think Tamra really drinks that much. It's the producers who have them drink heavily on the show.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, June 16, 2023 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Are you kidding me, Lexie? Tamra's a lush. She's always drunk. I've seen Eddie cover for her on more than one occasion. It's ridiculous for her to call Shannon an alcoholic when she drinks as much as Shannon does.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, June 17, 2023 - 4:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
She likes to party when she has to (i.e. production-influenced) but I don't think she's a drunk. Tamra is somewhat of a health freak with the working out and eating clean - which is what led to her opening CUT Fitness. I would KILL to have Tamra's body.

OTOH, I have always thought that Shannon had a problem with alcohol.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, June 17, 2023 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I think many of them do, especially the younger ones on Vanderpump Rules and Summer House. I can't believe how much they drink. To me, that is not fun. I throw up after more than two drinks. No stomach for it at all. I consider myself lucky, actually, since addiction issues run in my family. Pot makes me throw up, too. I'm no fun at all!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, July 13, 2023 - 12:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
In general I am pretty done with all the Real Housewives series. But I have to say, tonight's episode had me laughing so hard I was crying.

The fly fishing where no one could stand up, and the white water rafting (balls out) had me LMAO!

Unfortunately before and after that, was the normal mindless infighting.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, July 30, 2023 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I read that Vicki is coming back full time. Blah! I was so relieved to be free of the "Three Amigas" screaming and drunken follies. I was in fact, hoping they would get rid of Shannon at some point. At least, Shannon is much less toxic by herself. Now that they have added Tamra, the show is spiraling down the drain again. The last noxious ingredient to the Crappy Cocktail, is the addition of Vicki again.

Gina has also has become a garnish on the rim of the Crappy Cocktail. I am not liking her either this season.

Heather is always teetering on the edge of preposterous, but I appreciate that she doesn't get drunk and scream. Although this season she has definitely raised her voice. It's hard to take her seriously. She lives in her own world of excess.

Emily I like, but not when she is being a "crap"-stirrer. You know who I really like? Shane, this season, because I used to despise him. I also like Jenn, so far. I like her calm demeanor.

I don't know, this year it just seems like, every other real housewife franchise. The first year a new Housewife is on, you get a real person. But then it becomes an acting job. They come back only to create a storyline and act ridiculous.

I think Tamra is guilty of this. I don't understand, if she is now sober (according to her) she is breaking her sobriety to be on the show? Or she is acting like she is inebriated and out of control? I'm seeing too many people on "reality" shows that are treating it like an acting job. They are destroying the genre I have loved the most. If I wanted to watch a TV Drama Series I would watch one. They have better plot lines and professional writers. Not the likes of Tamra or Gina sitting at home concocting what they can do to stay relevant on the show and secure their position.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, July 30, 2023 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Shane had a terrible first season but he really turned it around his second seasons. There's a whole group of us out there on the Internet that absolutely adore Shane.

I don't know if Vicki's coming back FT. They haven't filmed the reunion yet and contracts don't go out until after the reunion airs.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, July 30, 2023 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Shane is my highlight now!

They are saying because they are doing poles about Vicki's return, that they are paving the road for her return. Just as they did with Tamra. I'm hoping no one wants her return, but since they already did Tamra, I am fearful. I hope you are right

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, July 31, 2023 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Ugh. I would not want to see Vicki back full-time. She is so full of herself and nasty. I was happy when they fired her.

I'm also enjoying Shane this season. I think that now he passed the bar and is supporting his family, he has more confidence in himself and seems happier. It looks good on him.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, July 31, 2023 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Babyjax I agree! And I felt the same way about Tamra and yet she is back. So I'm "vewy vewy scared" lol

Emily and Shane flipped their positions. Emily is a full time stay at home mom now. Shane goes to work everyday. I'm sure when the kids get older she will return to work. She does do volunteer legal consulting for an organization

She has time now to do all the cosmetic upgrades and workouts with trainers that she always wanted to do. But I think both Shane and Emily really like working and not so much having to stay home.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, September 18, 2023 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
KCAL News
@kcalnews
·
13m
RHOC star Shannon Beador arrested for DUI hit-and-run after crashing into house in Newport Beach

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, September 18, 2023 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Omg!

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Monday, September 18, 2023 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Sigh

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, September 22, 2023 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
It's turning into quite the debacle

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, October 31, 2023 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Entertainment Tonight
@etnow
·
14m
Shannon Beador is facing charges after being arrested for drunk driving and a hit-and-run.

On Friday, the DA charged Beador with one count of driving under the influence of alcohol, driving with a blood alcohol content (BAC) of .08 or more, and one count of hit-and-run with property damage, all of which are misdemeanors.

According to the complaint, which was obtained by ET, Beador had a blood alcohol concentration of .20 percent or more by weight at the time of the crash. The requested restitution is to be determined, the complaint states.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, November 02, 2023 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
E! News
@enews
·
27m
RHOC's Shannon Beador Sentenced to 3 Years Probation, Community Service After DUI Arrest

The Real Housewives of Orange County star was sentenced to three years probation and 40 hours of community service following the Sept. 17 incident, her attorney Michael L. Fell confirmed to E! News Nov. 2. The 59-year-old will also be required to complete a nine-month alcohol program.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, November 02, 2023 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
That was fast. I thought it usually took around a year for it to make it through the courts.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Friday, November 03, 2023 - 2:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
it did seem super fast but jurisdictions do have substance abuse courts now and if she plead guilty, i can see it moving quickly.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: