TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 08, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Relationships: 90 Day Fiance': Archive through October 08, 2023 users admin

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, January 02, 2023 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Agree, Seamonkey. They have some serious issues. Add angry Andre to that too.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, January 02, 2023 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh yes, though his inlaws are mostly a piece of work as well, but I liked that a couple of the others did try to call Andrei out on how he is part of the problem, if not most.

I don't like those in her family that want him to be deported.. do they want to lose their sister, neice and by now, nephew?

But Big Ed and Angela are really such bullies. I think Ed is worse in many ways. Just toxic. I bet that Rose is enjoying being able to bust him about contacting her. And Ed goes out of his way to attack pretty much everyone.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, January 02, 2023 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I think Andrei is a bully too? He's sure an angry guy but so is the son (can't remember his name). If I were Andrei's wife, I think I would have been out of there before I had kids!

Ed and Liz are so toxic together. The things they say to each other!

And Angela is a pretty angry person too, but Michael clearly cheated on her, so there's that.

Kim's a fool for still carrying the torch for Usman. I'm pretty sure he was just using her to try to get to the US.

I feel bad for Jovi and Yara. They don't communicate well, but Yara bought into coming to the states and now seems to have changed her mind when the reality of it hit her. But they have a daughter to think of.

And Bilal is a bully too, just more subtle about it. Shaeeda deserves better.

Jenny and Summit? They are clearly still together, and it sounds like he may consider moving to the states. Would probably be better for them, but we'll see.

I guess I'm not thinking any of them are particularly healthy! LOL.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, January 02, 2023 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Healthy, not really any of them, though some are closer to that than others.

Kim did say, maybe in a preview, that she and Usman have split but she considers him a friend and defends him against Angela's attacks. (but I wouldn't be surprised if she still thought they would get together somehow)

Usman and Kim posted on social media from what seemed like a California beach, but no idea how they pulled off a visa, even for a visit.

Some people claim that Michael was here but I haven't seen that, though it seems possible since they were married and his visa could have come through. But othing would be worth coming here to Angela.

Ed and Liz. Almost classic as he clearly wants someone he can dominate and control. He probably thought Rose would be grateful and go along with him, but nope. And Kaori had WAY too much self esteem and really didn't let him in.

Liz seems quite broken and I think was prior to getting involved with Ed.. the relatinship is SO toxic on both sides but she seems to go back in the manner of a battered woman. Very hard to watch. Sadly, it probably is for the best that her ex had custody of their daughter.

Whoever put together the footage clearly isn't an Ed fan, as they lingered over all of his self serviing stuff with his face on everything, votive candles, signs mugs (we know he has stickers with his face that he puts on everything.. and his little sign about being king..

In the clip that they have played numerous times when Liz tells Ed about her offer to be a partner in the restaurant, the immediate shift on his face to "displeaed" was SO obvious.

OK, you can tell I'm not an Ed fanYes, Andrei is a bully too.

Bilal is very controlling.

Jenny and Sumit sigh.. well she wants him to come here but he can always sabotage the visa process and he is passive aggressive enough to do that. But maybe..

Jovie and Yara frustrate me for sure.. I really hate it that he tried to get Andrei to go to a strip club while they were in NY. THAT was not a good look

He complained about her friends as bad influences and apparently she has followed their advice to get a boob lift (she mentioned on the tell all that she didn't want Angela to get physical with her because of her new boobs at that time.. They looked fine, as in not too large/esaggerated to me) And one of those friends was later arrested for drug trafficking.. not sure if that will ever be brought out, but Jovie may have had SOME validity in his feelings. And her mother did seem to jsut assume that Yara would end up divorced like her mom and why not just get it over with and stay in Europe.

That part of Europe at the time they were there was absorbing refugees and really didn't need extra people who weren't aid workers. It is hard for me to believe that Yara wasn't aware via social media of the amazing job being done in and for Ukraine by @Baranova27 (DWTS alum Maks and Arem and their father) and CORE and also Bethenny Frankel's organization and those and other organizations worked together so as to supplement each other and not duplicate. Yara could have easily helped a great many Ukranians without leaving home. And while she was in Prague, could have just gone to help translate or comfort more than her one friend of the refugees. Anyway TLC got their drama for sure.

And definitely they don't communicate that well. The last season has people attacking both of them online and I hope they know to just not read that stuff.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, January 23, 2023 - 5:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Well the last episode of the "Tell All" aired last night. Still leaves me with questions;

-What is Andrei's status and why was the gov't investigating him closely. My hunch is because he was a police officer before. He even said as much that the police were corrupt.

-Did Angela let Michael get his American Visa?

-What are Jenny and Sumit's plans?

-Interesting Bilal now wants her to have a baby and she isn't in a hurry now. My hunch is, she wants to be more financially secure as he holds the money cards.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, January 23, 2023 - 8:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Seriously, what a trainwreck of relationships. I wish they offered them counseling to help make these relationships function.

There are some I just want to say - please say enough already! Well, that's most of them.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, January 23, 2023 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Andrei was a police officer in Moldova. He says to avoid the corruption, he moved to Ireland, which is where he and Libby met.

They said if he was deported, they would go live in Ireland.

Moldova would hot be so safe currently.

Oh and the story that his attorney said not to tell.

Andrei came to the U.S. on a legitimate visa, twice, to study. But he stayed 2 days past his expire date. Then he returned home. He could be deported, but it wouldn't make much sense.

Online in real time, Libby has given birth to their son, they seem to be here, and Chuck posted a picture of him with a girlfriend, who was definitely not Angela.

When Angela said to Andrei that she might just go to Florida and date Chuck, I can only imagine what he was thinking.

Liz apparently is reunited with her ring and her abuser, so Ed probably didn't give his estranged adult daughter the ring.

When Ed told others that they should shut up and their turn was yesterday.. Ed's turn was also yesterday but he never stopped bashing everyone.

Michael, I don't know but have heard that Michael came to the U..S. No confirmation.

And I did see a clip of Us an and Kimball on what sure looked like a West Coast, San Diego beach, but, how?

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, January 23, 2023 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Karunna...yes they should refer them to counselling, not to the plastic surgeons all the time!

Seamonkey, thanks for your update on them all. Im really dismayed to hear Ed and Liz are back together. He's an ass.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, January 23, 2023 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Ed and Liz are the nightmare of anyone doing any type of counseling, any hotline advocate (for anything, especially domestic violence or suicide.) Ed is constantly saying he's the victim.. EVERYONE is down on Ed, per Ed.

And if you only watched the Pillow Talk version, you missed a LOT of ugliness that they cut out. Mainly from Ed, but not only from Ed.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, January 23, 2023 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
here's an article updating the current status of all the couples:

https://people.com/tv/90-day-fiance-happily-ever-after-season-7-which-couples-are-still-together/

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, January 24, 2023 - 12:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Ah, I just saw their instagram video..

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, January 24, 2023 - 12:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
So Usman and Kim broken up but like each other's posts online.

And Angela may have filed for divorce and seen with other men, so whoever said Michael was in the US is likely wrong.

That is the same video that was on Instagram.. nice to have the link.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, January 24, 2023 - 5:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the link! Apologize for any name misspellings. lol

Libby & Andrei's baby is so cute!!!

Nice to see Jovie and Yara getting along.

Also Bilal and Shaheeda too.

Interesting Summit is not disowned by his family any more. They said there was a photo also with Jenny and his brother and sister. I was hoping Jenny would get her time back in the U.S. but if they are happy there, I am too.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, February 27, 2023 - 9:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Sumit's mother I don't think is so accepting but his father and brother/sister in law moreso, or so they say. They seem happy.

Bilal and Shaeeda sadly suffereed a miscarriage.

The Other Way is going now and there are some real doozies. Like the 67 year old woman going to marry a 24 year old farmer, Osama.

Only one repeat couple from the paradise version of 90 day and Nicole is a piece of work. She was a teacher in New York city, was paying a ton of rent, but decided that she couldn't stay one more year, which would have translated into $15K more a year in retirement.. but she wanted to just stay in the Domenican Republic, though her husband there wants to come to the U.S. to make more money to help his large family. His family loves her but she lied to them all and didn't file any paperwork so her husband wouldn't be able to come here. Meanwhile he had a job and started a business but she expects to live an american lifestyle and wants him to support that, which he cannot do monetarily so she wants him to become basically a housewife who also works outside the home.

And they haven't addressed the fact that she actually declared bankruptcy in the U.S., which no one knows in the D. R. but would make it super unlikely that she could sponsor her husband.

And there are other couples..

And, yikes, Pooya, who does the 90 day podcasts on RHAP, says reports are that there is filming in the Keys that includes Big Ed, Angela and Kolini or Kalani.. yikes..

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, February 27, 2023 - 9:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Another article says Liz was there, and Kalani and Asuelu (who have been separated for awhile), Angela and Yara.. filming in the Keys. So I guess we will know at some time but Angela and Big Ed are pretty universally listed by posters as those they do not want to ever see again.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, April 07, 2023 - 8:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Is there a separate thread for 90 Day Fiancé:The Other Way? If so, I can't find it. There isn't even a TLC thread. I was never interested in the regular series that much. But I stumbled upon The Other Way...which focuses on one of them is from another country. I really like it.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, April 07, 2023 - 11:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
No separate thread, but we have posted about The other way there. There are so many flavors of 90 day and so many people who are included in more than one..

The other way usually has more potential, though this season.. Started great and we have hope for some.

I also enjoy Pillow talk for The Other Way.

RHAP has Pooya doing the podcasts for 90 day. He actually came to the U.S. from Canada and also grew up in a Muslim family (Iran, Emirates) so he has more insights than most on the process.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, April 07, 2023 - 11:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I'm watching the last season. Now I've gone back to see season 1. Not as good as this season...but still interesting. Pillow Talk is fun. There was a show on Bravo (I think) years ago where they did the same thing. I think it was called The People's Couch? But they watch different shows. Those people were hilarious.

I love Pooya...and his wife

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, April 08, 2023 - 7:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Feel free to post here, Sincebb1! I'm watching. What a train wreck!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, April 08, 2023 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Lol Karuuna if I hear Nicole say Mahhhhhmooooud in every sentence or him said baby, I love you....one more time...those two drive me crazy. Out of all the couples, they are the most exasperating to me. She was lucky when she pushed her husband in the middle of the street...that she had a camera crew around her.

It amazes me that all these people just pick up and go to another country. Sell all their belongings. They barely know the person they are going to marry in a few days. They don't speak the language. They don't have a job. The families are either against it or don't know. I guess what's amazing to me, is that they have enough people who do this, that they can fill so many seasons of this show lol

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, July 08, 2023 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I went down the rabbit hole of 90 Day Fiance` this year. I started out with The Other Way...then started watching the other ones. I had no idea that the same couples or the same people came back on other seasons and different shows.

I was flabbergasted that Darcy kept coming back. Now I found out she has a spin off with her sister! What a mess of a person. Where the heck do they find these people? How is it possible there are enough to make all these shows? Lol

I was completely aghast that there are
18 spin-offs. Mind-boggling! It makes it so confusing. I don't even know what order to watch them in.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, July 08, 2023 - 1:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I skip anything with Darcy.

Watching Before the 90 Days and a couple of others and the Pillow Talks ( fast forward through Miss Debbie)

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, July 08, 2023 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
That's the one I'm watching right now too. These people just crack me up

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, October 08, 2023 - 4:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Anyone following Alex and Loren? Have they posted anything about his family?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, October 08, 2023 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Alex posted on Instagram, just saying "I Stand With Israel" over a Star of Davi

His Text

A horrific day for all Israeli and Jewish people in the world, its notover and it will be hard but we are strong we ar togther and we will defeat the darkness.

He also has relatives in Ukraine, which is where his family was prior to emigrating to Israel.

Loren posted the same graphic 4 hours ago.

They didn't mention his family there.