TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 14, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Fashion Design/Modeling/Pageant Shows: Project Runway (Season 20)!!! : Archive through August 14, 2023 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, July 30, 2023 - 4:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Seamonkey, thanks for posting that link. Now I can see why Julia would wear Anna's dress where her private parts would be peeking through.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, July 30, 2023 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Maybe I should qualify my statement lol...I would wear Anna's dress IF it were well fitting with no peek-a-boo crotch shots and only cut-out effects on appropriate places like the waist or side leg etc

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 30, 2023 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahaha.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, July 30, 2023 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Yeah, don't want y'all thinking I'm into flashing my parts. And the cutouts I would have done when I was young, not now. Nobody would be interested in seeing even my saggy knees now, let alone the other saggy parts lol

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 03, 2023 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
This is a fun episode so far with the crew from Below Deck.

But, omg! Garry is getting Anna drunk and hitting on her. Maybe he should ask her if she's married or has kids. But, Gary being Gary, he probably doesn't care.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 03, 2023 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I'm worried Prajee may be going home this week from what I see in the work room. I'm NOT happy!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, August 03, 2023 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
He has Captain Sandy.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, August 03, 2023 - 7:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Arrgh.. Streaming being a day ahead is so frustrating. But it will record tonight here. Have not watched a minute of Below Deck, so that is as meaningless to me as Julia Fox.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, August 04, 2023 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
And what exactly did drunk Anna mean when she told Gary "I'm divorced two days"?! Her reaction the next day tells me she remembers more than she lets on, lol!

I actually didn't think Anna's outfit was that bad except it was meant more for being at home in Bali then for working on the actual yacht. Not sorry to see her go.

Next week should be a good one because no one can say they are out of their element or they are having to use materials they are not use to, etc. If they have the choice to make anything they want, there are no excuses!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, August 04, 2023 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
For me it was clear who would be bottom three. Prajee's was absolutely atrocious. Just ugly. His perfect tailoring saved him.

Laurence was overkill but she did say it was for going out, but the focus was for work and functional. She missed the mark

I didn't dislike Anna's. But you might not want your Captain to look like that lol. In all fairness Jason encouraged her do go all out Asian. Anna does not need any encouragement to design outside of the box. In fact, she needs reigning in. I was cringing when Gary was pawing her. Just ick. That episode and the one in his season where he talks about why didn't Mads tell him about her period, have just put him in an entirely different light for me.

No one had Captain Lee. I was looking forward to see him on the runway! I can't even imagine him in any of those outfits

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, August 04, 2023 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I agree this wasn't Anna's worst outfit and the client was very happy. They should have let her go weeks ago but I think the producers wanted her to go out on the same challenge as before. I wish her all the best. It has to be hard to hear week after week Anna should have gone home.

Maris

03-27-2002

Friday, August 04, 2023 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I am glad Anna is gone, should have gone weeks ago. Every week Siriano tells her her design is wrong, she was out of her element. I am happy Bishme won, he nailed it and did what the client wanted. Brittany though, had a much tougher task and she nailed it so in terms of degree of difficulty, I think she probably should have won

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, August 04, 2023 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I don't know any of them but they were better clients than the Housewives were!

Praje's with the print.. probably worse than Anna's.

I did think Brittany should have won.

Maris

03-27-2002

Friday, August 11, 2023 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I did not like Laurence's outfit and I didn't think it belonged in the top 3. The back cut to me was not attractive. Happy with the winner. Interesting how the judges missed the "plagarism" by Brittany. Looks like there is going to be a blow up coming betweeen Brittany and Praje

Rami's was my favorite.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, August 11, 2023 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I liked both Rami and Korto's but I am so over her contagious negativity. She's reminding me of Gretchen Jones and Ivy way back when. I was waiting for her to attack Brittany the same way she did Anna.

I really liked Prajje's sporty outfit with the criss cross halter top earlier in the season but I don't think he created that style or is the first to do a top like that so to call somebody else a thief for doing something similar is quite a stretch especially since it's so similar to the athletic wear Brittany is known for.

Such a talented group but oh so catty!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, August 12, 2023 - 4:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I agree Kappy. That criss-cross halter top has been around for years.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, August 12, 2023 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
And if they are getting on the copy cat train ..why didn't they get mad at Bishme's ruffle done in the same exact method that was supposedly Anna's signature look?

Fashion is inspired by fashion. The only original look at this point, would be to send the model down the Runway nude. Although a few designers have inadvertently tried that lol.

It's like saying making a little black dress is copying Coco Channel. Everything has been done somewhere before.

Maris

03-27-2002

Saturday, August 12, 2023 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Agree with all of you but seems to me like we all missed something between Brittany and Praje. I think we are going to see a real cat fight soon.

Is anyone else getting tired of Nina Garcia?

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, August 12, 2023 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Wasn’t it Prejje and Brittany that fought in their original season, so much so, it got Brittney eliminated. I may be wrong.
Christian told Kara, I hate to see her go. I’d like to see an OG win.
And if you watched next weeks preview the other woman judge ( can never remember her name) that isn’t Nina had on a cross cross top, so nothing that Prejje should own.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, August 12, 2023 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
No, never mind. Prejje fought with another designer from Tx seems she had red hair and she left on her own accord…I think.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, August 13, 2023 - 5:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Oh Lakecat... I remember that chick with the red hair. Wasn't it something about switching models - someone (Prejje?) wanted her model and she didn't want to switch but she did? I can't remember - its been so long between seasons. I remember she was in a no-win situation if she did or didn't switch models.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, August 13, 2023 - 6:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Gosh, you guys have such good memories. I am impressed.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Sunday, August 13, 2023 - 9:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
If I remember correctly, the woman did not want to trade models because Prejje waited until after mood and the fabric was bought with that model in mind and brought the drama to make her the bad guy. It made me resent him going forward.

Ok I went and checked. Praje didn't ask her, headed Christian to ask her. She did concede.
So she got Prajes model. Then at the end of day one, the Asian designer asked to trade models, after they worked all day.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Sunday, August 13, 2023 - 9:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
She felt pressure and complained about it loudly, prajje overheard and repeated it to others . Later Prajje and Meg got into it. He called herfake, it got worse and she left 5he show.

I don't know the woman, we only see bits that are edited. So we can't really know why and when stuff happened, but was really unpleasant. This left a really bad taste about this show for me.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, August 14, 2023 - 1:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I never cared for Prejje after that either. Seems he had another designer from the cast to gang up on her with him too.