TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 29, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Fashion Design/Modeling/Pageant Shows: Project Runway (Season 20)!!! : Archive through July 29, 2023 users admin

Maris

03-27-2002

Tuesday, July 25, 2023 - 8:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
me too Cass. Michael Kors was my favorite judge.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, July 25, 2023 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Was it Michael Kors who said the model's vagina looked like it was foaming?

Maris

03-27-2002

Tuesday, July 25, 2023 - 5:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Sounds like something he would say.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, July 26, 2023 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I did like him, too.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, July 28, 2023 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Is there a site where I can find the designs from last night? I'm searching all over the internet and can't find anything.

Maris

03-27-2002

Friday, July 28, 2023 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I just want to know how Anna is still in this competition. Last night was just wrong on so many levels.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Friday, July 28, 2023 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Agree Maris, agree.

Maris

03-27-2002

Friday, July 28, 2023 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Thank god for the save.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, July 28, 2023 - 11:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Sorry, Lexi, they used to have outfits at Bravo site along with other interesting things. Alas, no more.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, July 29, 2023 - 2:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
As soon as they said RAMI was out, I was wanting the Siriano Save to be used.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, July 29, 2023 - 3:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Thanks Sadies...I had a feeling I wouldn't be able to find the lewks from the other night.

This was the problem with them making them go head-to-head. You had two good looks going against each other. You had a guest just sitting there telling the designers on the losing end that she would wear their outfits. I hated Anna's outfit but Julia Fox (whoever she is) absolutely loved it.

I don't even remember Rami's outfit but Christian did tell him in the mentoring session something about the skirt. I was half asleep but I think Rami followed his advice and then he got eliminated - so I'm not surprised Christian used the save on him.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, July 29, 2023 - 7:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
The winning design was good but I didn’t like the spotlight on the breast and what looked like denim nipples. As I’ve been saying every week, Anna needs to go.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, July 29, 2023 - 8:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Lakecat, I couldn't stand the giant down pointing triangle on her crotch either. Which is a person to do? Stare at her boobs or stare at her crotch? I don't want to do either.

And the judges criticized a different designers outfit, saying the model couldn't walk, while Lawrence's model could barely move her legs.

I thought Korto should have won over her.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, July 29, 2023 - 8:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
And Christian saving his friend looks awfully suspicious to me with the way things are going this season. Rami has no chance of winning. Let him go home and save it for when one of the better designers lose to Anna.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, July 29, 2023 - 9:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
That’s what I thought too. Rami is not going to win, although I do like him. I think Korto may win even tho she’s had a bad couple of designs. Kara has stepped up her game. I didn’t particularly like her winning design but it did tend to follow the requirements of the theme, as did Ramis. Some of the others designs didn’t. Just The waist band from the underwear peaking out is hardly enough.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, July 29, 2023 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
And the judging is really atrocious this season. Send the judges home and pick a name out of the bag for who should go home.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, July 29, 2023 - 10:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I absolutely hated those denim nipples. Who would wear that in public (well... maybe Julia Fox - whoever she is)

Maris

03-27-2002

Saturday, July 29, 2023 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I never heard of Julia Fox. I thought Anna should have gone home, She had a crap idea, tried to steal ideas from others, then basically threw something together in 8 hours, bragged about it. What is it going to take to send her home? The denim with the boobs was atrocious, nobody would wear that. Last weeks winner also was terrible. I thought the underpants were poorly made and should probably have been tap pants. I think these judges are going to find any way they can to give this season's win to Laurence.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, July 29, 2023 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
But if Christian had not saved Rami because they were friends in their season, and he thought Rami should be saved, that would suck.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, July 29, 2023 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I agree about the nipples, about Anna's look and how she ignored Korto's advice about rinsing the bleach. And the guest judge.. who admitted she does not dress for style.

Also as Pamy said previously, it can be unfair to get differing models in terms of body type. Where that matters is where they are judged in pairs.

Kara Saun's white dress was called dumpy but she had to fit her plus sized model and she did that well. And they didn't penalize her, but often the sleek more traditional models make it easier to show the type of designs the judges will like.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, July 29, 2023 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
https://www.bustle.com/style/julia-fox-ugly-trends

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, July 29, 2023 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I think Kara will win this season. I agree Anna should have gone home. I also have never heard of Julia Fox and can't understand why she is famous. She irritated me.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, July 29, 2023 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Sea, thanks for the link. I now realize that I have heard of her...she dated Kayne, I believe as a stunt.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Saturday, July 29, 2023 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
As Natasha Lyonne's character, Charlie Cale, would say "I call bu!! sh't" on this season for so many reasons.

When Korto does the same style repeatedly, it's fine. When Laurence does the same jacket repeatedly, it's fine. Yet God forbid anyone else has a consistent style and those two are so snarky about it. Both are extremely talented but I do not care for either of them as people this season. In previous seasons, Laurence would have been sent home because her model could barely walk in that dress and yet it wasn't even mentioned.

It was incredible how much they could find to criticize about Rami's but had mostly only praise for Anna's? UGH, it's frustrating to listen to them at times. Prajje and Anna should have been bottom two, period,

And OMG, like can we get some more valley girl stereotypes to guest judge like that Fox person? I mean like OMG, she went viral for grocery shopping in a bikini she wore under her open long coat. Like I could just die being judged by her.

Thank goodness for Christian's save! I know Rami will go sooner than later but hopefully for a better reason then the bs these judges came up with this week.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, July 29, 2023 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I am certainly, the only one that found Anna's creation cute. It was ill-fitting for sure, and simplistic in construction...but I would wear it.

Prajje's had some of the most intricate work. It just didn't look good on his model. I also agree the top didn't meld with the bottom.

I actually enjoyed them all. Didn't Rami's original sketch have a ankle length skirt? If that skirt had been made of the ribbons of fabric...like a "cage" skirt, and had been long, that would have been really pretty. I was thinking no one's was really bad and was hoping no one went home this episode.

I first heard of Julia Fox when she was spotted with Kanye. She has been popping up everywhere because of how she dresses (or doesn't). Just last week she was photographed at the beach with a completely transparent bathing suit. You could SEE genitalia, clearly. When I saw her on the panel, my first, comment was, that was the most clothing I have ever see her wear. SMH they had her as a judge.