TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 27, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Vanderpump Rules: Archive through June 27, 2023 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, June 08, 2023 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Thank you Sincebb1, as usual it seems it was more hype than content.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, June 08, 2023 - 1:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Dipo you are welcome. But are right, that the episode fell flat, in that, nothing Raquel said was anything that everyone didn't already suspect. We were neither shocked or surprised. Only that she finally admitted it, was eyebrow raising, at most. And maybe only one eyebrow. It only happened because Sandoval wasn't present. He obviously kept a tight rein on the narrative of what they were going to admit to.

What I want to know, is at what point did Sandoval find out Raquel spilled the beans? Did she call him immediately and tell him about the private interview? Or did he find out a month later? Or did he watch it with the rest of us? That would be my hope...but I know that it didn't happen that way. She probably told him right away, I don't remember on the Howie Mandel interview, him saying it only happened one time. So I'm assuming he knew. Because I'm sure he would have kept repeating that otherwise.

Lexie I saw the Duracell commercial. Among the many she has out. She is sure grabbing every opportunity she can. I was thinking she has to because this is going to be short lived, as it's going to start fizzling out. But then I remembered...she is going to be on Dancing With The Stars. Lol...so they are going to go thru it all again! Do you think they would have Raquel on same season? That would be some ratings

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, June 08, 2023 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I was just thinking....what if Sandoval planned the Raquel interview? That way she would take all the brunt for the disclosures? They are both twisted and stupid enough.

The part I was really laughing about was the part where she thought they could be a throuple....

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, June 08, 2023 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Lexie, thanks for the heads up on the Duracel commercial! I watch everything on either Peacock or Hulu, so I don't see commercials. I loved the part where she said she doesn't do anything "basic" anymore, as she threw a bottle of white nail polish away.

I'm thinking the reason Raquel went back and was honest with the producers about the affair was either a) her therapist told her she needed to be honest, or b) Sandoval had already dumped her and she was getting back at him.

I watched the reunion this morning on Peacock, complete with all the swear words. It was really unpleasant. All the animosity kind of made me feel sorry for Raquel. Lala was right: the woman always bears the brunt of the guilt. I felt bad for her. She may be stupid, but she didn't deserve the constant berating. I felt like they were kicking her while she was already down. It was really ugly.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, June 08, 2023 - 9:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Raquel didn't (allegedly) enter the mental health facility until about 3 or 4 days after she did the one on one interview with the producer. I think it was the producers that thought it was a good idea.

I'm watching Part 3 again. I don't feel a bit bad for either Raquel or Sandoval. Although I think Ariana should have stopped short of saying she hopes all the worst stuff to happen to Raquel. But I get it.

Seeing Sandoval swear up and down that it "only happened one time" and then, having confirmation of the opposite…just amazing to see Sandoval screaming his innocence.

In any case…even after the next week's Secrets Revealed episode…it STILL won't be done. Raquel has communicated that "she intends to expose the unfiltered truth about Scandoval when she leaves treatment". So is there going to be another episode after next week? Or will they save it for the opening episode of next season?

Chieko

11-20-2003

Thursday, June 08, 2023 - 10:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I agree with you BJM. They were all a little too vicious. These things happen, she is remorseful and has apologized. Leave her alone now. They all seemed a little too precious to me as though none of them have ever done anything similar.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, June 09, 2023 - 8:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I was 100% on Ariana's side until after this last episode. Still think Sandoval is a Worm with a Mustache, but I feel sorry for Raquel. She seems hollow. She's never had a chance to develop a personality of her own. She met James when she was very young, was with him for 5 years, then fell under the influence of Sandoval. She needs to be single and figure out who she really is. If she's really in therapy, maybe that will help. I just think the rest of them need to move on with their lives and stop giving her so much of their energy.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, June 09, 2023 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Usually I would place the blame 100% squarely on the shoulders of person in the relationship that cheated. I guess in this case, I have no empathy for Raquel, because she wasn't just some girl. She was Ariana's friend and in her everyday inner circle. No one really liked Raquel much, but Ariana took her under her wing and made everyone accept her. Stood up for her until the very end.

This is why, to me, what Raquel did was even worse than Sandoval. It was on a different level. To be betrayed by a friend in that manner is brutal. And all the intimate questions that Raquel was asking her. The sleeping with Sandoval in Ariana's home and probably bed. Then having sex in the house while she slept over and was in the next room.

I'm sorry, I just can't muster up much compassion for her. She is almost 30. She is not some naive girl. She has been in pageants her whole life. On a TV show. Her net worth is reportedly 30 million dollars. Yet she admits to having James pay for everything. She stayed at Scheana's apartment for a long time for free, and according to Scheana, trashed the apartment. Sandoval was paying for all her plane tickets. Those are the actions of a user.

Then while she was in a relationship with Sandoval, that she says she is in love with...she is dating Peter, trying to date Oliver, trying to start something with Schwartz. Being disrespectful to Teri, Katie's mom. Being disrespectful to Katie by going after Schwartz so publicly. There is so much more that happened that never really made it on the show. And it wasn't a one night stand, or a fling, it was a full relationship. Well, as full a relationship as one can have with the likes of Sandoval.

I agree that the cast was over the top on the last episode. It was hard to watch. I think that was mostly James's fault. He got them all in a lather with his childish behavior. While I don't approve of some of the casts behavior...that doesn't allow me to let Raquel or Sandoval...or even Schwartz for that matter, off the hook.

In the end they have all been rewarded handsomely. Their per episode salary is going to skyrocket this next season. They are raking in the profits from the whole thing.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, June 09, 2023 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I'm not letting Raquel "off the hook." Her behavior was terrible. But the rest of the cast was over the top with the hate. It was just too much. I did laugh at James calling them both "poopoo heads." What is he, five? 😂

Apparently, even Lala is having second thoughts about Raquel.

https://www.realitytea.com/2023/06/09/lala-kent-feels-bad-for-raquel-leviss-after-vanderpump-rules-reunion/

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, June 09, 2023 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Maybe off the hook was the wrong wording. What I was trying to say was...how the cast acted and how I view Raquels responsibility for her actions over a long period of time...are separate. I'm not sure I am conveying my feelings clearly lol.

I think Lala and the rest of the cast had clearly stated that there would be nothing that could be disclosed that would keep them from coming back and getting in the way of their paycheck.

Lala understands that they were pretty ugly....and I think she wants to atone for her actions. It reflects on her reputation. Like you said, everyone was clearly on their side until the last episode. Nobody liked seeing that.

Will they film with Raquel? Of course. Will they welcome her back in their lives...I don't see that happening. I mean most of them accepted her in the first place because of Ariana.

I just don't understand how an adult that says they didn't understand that there are consequences for their actions. That's a pretty basic understanding of life.

Poo Poo head is my new favorite word lol. I hate to admit that as much as James infuriates me with his behavior, he secretly makes me laugh. His babyface probably let's him get away with infantile outbursts...for now. I can see it not working for him in 10 years. But then he is a DJ.

All that said...there still is another episode of disclosures. Plus some kind of, Raquel coming back and telling more of her side. This could swing the Raquel "pendulum" either way...better or worse? I guess it also depends if Raquel and Sandoval come back next season as a couple. Or even if Raquel decides, in spite of the paycheck, not to return.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, June 09, 2023 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I keep forgetting to mention...for one...the constant barrage of yelling by everyone only ended up shielding Sandoval from actually having to answer questions. It was so I-know-I-am-but-what-are-you...nanner-nanner-nanner...no-you're-a-dumb-dumb, no-you're-a-dumb-dumb....sigh. (why is it red dotting the word m@oron? Lol)

The other thing is....I'm glad people are finally calling out LVP. She always takes the guys side. I was pretty disappointed the way she usually acts. But I think she got the drift half way through and tried to repair.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, June 09, 2023 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Nema from Shahs Of Sunset was just on Scheanas podcast. They have been good friends for many years. Really interesting. Scheana had set up Raquel with Nema because Raquel was whining she didn't have anyone to date. This was last April I think. They later went on a date on which Raquel talked about wanting to start an on screen relationship with Schwartz....for the storyline. Nema was zero interested in Raquel. Nema discussed the fact that Katie was on the show and that Raquel would be painting herself as the villan. And did she really want to do that to Katie

Raquel also told Nema that Sandoval had told her in the hot tub (yes it was his info) that he had an open relationship with Ariana. Nena said you know he is just probably saying that to sleep with you. She totally agreed with him.

Then she told Nema about a couple of guys...one of then she mentioned on the show about he was great in bed (but what she said was way more specific). She tried to have sex with Nema several times...in Scheana's bed lol. So Raquel dance card was stacked alright....while she was so in love with Sandoval

Nema wanted to go to Scheana's wedding in Mexico but it was on a Tuesday. Scheana said because Bravo was paying for it, and it was cheaper during the week...so she had to do it midweek. Nema couldn't make it because he now lives in NYC. But Raquel insisted if he came he could stay in her room! Scheana said wow...how many guys did she have lined up?? Scheana said...what would have happened if you had gone? Nema said he did not want to get near Raquel...she apparently gave off bad energy and was trying to sleep with him.He wanted nothing to do with her

Plus some other stuff he said about Raquel. Fast forward to when Scheana and Raquel went to NYC for WWHL. They all went out to dinner (I think) before. Nema said Raquel was acting weird...Scheana called Nema right after she got in the fight with Raquel. She told him everything that was happening. She told him she threw Raquels phone. That Raquel was talking to Ariana "like she was ordering an Uber" ...no emotion.

He is SO thankful he wanted nothing to do with Raquel. He had her number right away. All of this paints Raquel as calculating and trying to create a story for the show, not caring much who she hurt or how it would make her look on the show

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, June 10, 2023 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I remember that when Raquel was allegedly dating Nema. It fizzled quickly - now we know why.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, June 10, 2023 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Nema kept quiet all this time. Nema also worked with Ariana on the battery commercial.

Meanwhile back at the ranch....LVP has a new reality show "that will follow the villa's staff members as they live and work together at Vanderpumps' European estate and offer a glimpse into their lives as they attend to the location's extravagant guests"

Wondering who the "staff members" are? LVP is executive producer but it's not a Bravo show. Its a Bunim/Murray Productions (The Challenge, The Family Stallone, Surviving Bear Grylls, Lizzo’s Watch Out for the Big Grrrls) and will be on Hulu.

I have been noticing that LVP doesn't really know what is going on on her own show. Even Andy to some extent. Lisa was so surprised at things that were actually featured on VPR. According to many ex cast and ex employees, she is pretty much checked out and just shows up to film and for the reunion. I think that's why we are finally seeing the actual cast finally push back...ever so slightly. If we could be a fly on the wall....

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, June 10, 2023 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Well, it's not like LVP actually hangs out with her staff. She's not their peer. She's busy with her businesses and her family. I don't think she really pays that much attention to them unless it affects her business. It would be weird if she did hang out with them, considering she's probably 30 or so years older than them. And most of them are very immature for their age anyway.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, June 10, 2023 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I also wouldn't expect her to go party with them lol That would be just weird. But she does get updates about what's going on with the cast. So she shouldn't be shocked when she heard that Sandoval dressed up as Ariana for Halloween etc. They were showing clips from the show...and she was completely oblivious.

She doesn't even go in the restaurant anymore that much. A friend's daughters both worked at LVPs restaurants. They said that other than doing the interior design, showing up to do the flower arrangement, menu changes tastings, LVP is now pretty hands off.

She was way more involved with Villa Blanca. She went in almost every day. She actually did have a drink, sat and talked with the employees back then, and knew what was going on in their lives and on the show.

I get she has multiple restaurant's and is adding two more in Vegas...but they still depict her as super involved in everyone's lives. She doesn't add to the reunions now, because she has lost touch with the cast. She has just become a figure head. It seemed to take her half the reunion to understand the full scope of Scandoval.

I could do without LVP at this point. I did like her dress for the reunion. I looked it up, and she was wearing a dress from Kim Kardashian's collaboration with Dolce & Gabbana. Kim later was wearing it on her own show.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, June 11, 2023 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Wow...Sandoval is just really piece of work. On his Instagram he has one post that includes photos of him shirtless onstage along with screen shots of articles talking about his sold out concerts (doesn't mention the part about the free tickets and it was in a public park) and one that says...the Scandoval drama isn't a total loss...while his affair with Raquel has cost him some friendships its not hurting his finances where his band is concerned! That is so disrespectful...to all those involved...including Raquel.

I hope he fizzles out after this whole thing...my wish is that LVP views him as bad for her business, and slowly extricates him from under her umbrella of protection.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, June 16, 2023 - 12:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Interesting...a Podcaster put some pieces of the puzzle together, and it seems that the one night stand was back in 2019. It all made perfect sense.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, June 16, 2023 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Details! Details!

or at least a link to the podcast. Lol!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, June 16, 2023 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
It was on Thursdays Virtual Reali-Tea by Page Six. I don't know what podcast medium you use. But here is a link to a description. I remember all this happening and it makes perfect sense

https://perezhilton.com/tom-sandoval-started-affair-raquel-leviss-2019-theory/

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, June 23, 2023 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Isn't it curious...VPR is supposedly starting up filming in a few of weeks....and there has been no Raquel sightings. There is no way she has been in a mental health facility for almost 3 months. Insurance doesn't pay for a facility to work on your self esteem problems. I had a coworker that tried to harm herself...numerous times...and we could only get her a 3 day hold at the hospital and her insurance only would only cover partial payment of a 14 day stay.

In 3 months she could have gotten plastic surgery for a brand new unrecognizable face lol

Maybe they will bring her in half way through? They will probably have her film with Schwartz and Sheena first. Then maybe Lala. I'm assuming they will hold off with Ariana til later...

In the meantime...almost seems like Schwartz and Sandoval are creating their storyline. Schwartz obviously is taking the advice to distance himself from the friendship...publicly. No way do I believe he is really doing it. I actually think the changing of the song lyrics about Schwartz not owning a house anymore, is on purpose to build up the false premise that they are feuding. That way when they start filming they have a storyline.

Oh, and the girl on the date with Schwartz was not from Hinge....she works for Vanderpump Dogs.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, June 25, 2023 - 12:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
They say they started filming this weekend for Ariana's birthday.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, June 25, 2023 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Thanks for keeping us updated, Since! I have router problems at home, so it's hard to keep up.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, June 25, 2023 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Grooch they are saying the first scenes filmed were Arianas birthday, which was yesterday.

Also that the reason Jax (temporarily) canceled on SeeYouNextTuesday with James was not because Jax had a mini family emergency, but rather, because they are going to bring Jax back by having him film with James. They pushed it back a few weeks so they can film it.

No word on Raquels return...or anyone else for that matter. Obviously they are all coming back, or we would most likely know.

Have you tried unplugging everything, then plugging back in, 1st modem, then wait, then router then wait etc? Or resetting router? It's a pain though because you have to reconnect everything and call provider to reconnect also. Sometimes it's just easier to get a new one lol

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, June 27, 2023 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
They say everyone signed contract except Raquel and they don't know if she is returning. They also said that everyone, VPR/Bravo team and her personal team are working hard on her return.

First of all...I am certain that even if they knew she was returning, they wouldn't tell us yet. They want to build up the suspense and wouldn't disclose it at this point. I don't expect, if she did come back, that it would be til maybe halfway through the season, perhaps.

I also question what, working hard for her return, means exactly. If she has spent 3 months in a mental heath facility caused by the events on VPR...would it be anyone's suggestion that she immediately (or ever) return to the toxic atmosphere, alcohol, and maybe drugs....that she just healed herself from?

She did state she wanted to come back and tell her side. Maybe her return will consist of her having a one on one with a producer where she will finally tell all the truth. Or maybe even a sit down with Scheena. I can't see her just going back to "work" at Sur as being the plot line. Or even a girls trip lol...

If Raquel did all this work on herself it seems the last place she should be is on VPR. It would be akin to going thru AA then returning to your job as a bartender or drug dealer. Not like she can't actually used her degree in Kinesiology. Wasnt that the plan anyway?

But money certainly talks. So we will stay tuned