TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 07, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Fashion Design/Modeling/Pageant Shows: Project Runway (Season 20)!!! : Archive through July 07, 2023 users admin

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Monday, June 19, 2023 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I totally thought the leather leg straps was a great representation of stilts... when I first saw the look and was wondering how he was going to be able to interpret stilts into his new look... and when I saw the new look come down the runway I totally got the stilt reference.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, June 19, 2023 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Just happy to have a show worth discussing.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, June 27, 2023 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
So, I saw the first episode again. They did pick the models when they grabbed their sketch books.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, June 30, 2023 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
So the second show was using toys from FAO Schwartz.. Big budget, Mila went home. Viktor won.

Last night the theme was Queens (Coronation Couture) as this was filmed just after Kin Charles' coronation. They had to work in pairs and only one of the top pair would be winner and only one of the last place would leave.

The pairs were:

Kayne and Viktor

Brittany and Anna

Kara Saun and Laurence

Rami and Bishme

Hester and Fabio

Korto and Prajjé

The winners of the first two competitions were paired and came in last. Kayne stayed, Viktor was booted. Korto won.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/project-runway-season-20-episode-133606885.html

This link has a good description and links to the previous episodes. And pictures!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 30, 2023 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I really thought that the woman who did the sleeves on the other dress should go instead of viktor.

Maris

03-27-2002

Friday, June 30, 2023 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Agree Dipo

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, June 30, 2023 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I'm not sure of the other dress or what woman did sleeves but I guess she wasn't in bottom two to be eligible to go. Viktor insisted on keeping that breastplate, despite warning from Christian and he lost out.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, June 30, 2023 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Seamonkey she was in the bottom two, she was the white girl with blond hair and a tiara.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, June 30, 2023 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Guessing Brittany of Brittany and Anna.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, July 01, 2023 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Dipo and Maris I thought the same.

I really didn't love any of them, as I usually do. Way too costume like for most of them. Great for on stage but I don't consider Beyonce or Lady Gaga royalty lol

The two most wearable in my opinion were: the plaid one with removable skirt and the black one with little feathers and draped sleeve that winded around the back of dress.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, July 02, 2023 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
As soon as I saw that awful monstrosity with the white tiered toile and the heavy black cape, I knew the judges would love it.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, July 02, 2023 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Lakecat, me too!! I thought it was God awful and I thought this will win LOL I did love the winning outfit.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, July 02, 2023 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I thought it was a better overall runway that we often get. Not that I'd be likely to wear any of the outfits, of course.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, July 03, 2023 - 3:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I absolutely hated that dress with the white tiers. The model could barely walk in it. And what pisses me off is there have been seasons where the designers were eliminated for making an outfit in which the model couldn't walk.

I think my two favorites were the winning outfit and the black one with the feathers and draped sleeve.

Maris

03-27-2002

Tuesday, July 04, 2023 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
So did I Lexie, I thought it was crap.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, July 05, 2023 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Super banner!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 05, 2023 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
WOW, thank you Jimmer!! Now I can say with certainty that I thought Brittany should have left.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, July 05, 2023 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, outstanding banner!! TY so much!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, July 05, 2023 - 9:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Yes, thanks Jimmer!

I kept thinking the white tiered tutu dress looked familiar...I just figured out where I saw it before....Real Housewives Of Miami. Guerdy Abraira was wearing it when they went on some trip last year where they all got in a big fight. Oh, I guess that could be ANY Housewives trip lol...the one where Larsa couldn't walk because she injured her foot and had to be carried or wheeled all over.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, July 06, 2023 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Happy you like it. :-)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, July 06, 2023 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
We love it. Your work on a banner enhances the whole experience of watching/discussing shows like this.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, July 06, 2023 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I was shocked Anna was in the top!! I really dislike Korto's attitude! She was so rude to Anna. it isnt Anna's fault she was the top. Blame the judges. Even though I agree she made the same ruffly dress the more Korto and the rest went on and on so negatively I wanted Anna to win just to piss them off even more!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, July 07, 2023 - 5:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Korto was absolutely insufferable last night. Every designer has a "style." Rami is known for draping, Viktor is known for corsets, etc. etc. etc. Anna is known for her ruffles.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, July 07, 2023 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Korto and others expressing opinions about Anna just repeating her look was ok but not attacking her after her rather questionable top three. And Korto just went way over the top. NOT a good look!

I didn't want Anna to win and she was surprised to be top three.

Hester.. So hard to take her seriously. I am all for dressing however you want to dress, but she seems to have an endless supply of really ugly items that she wears all at once including those horrible troll hats. How that represents being non binary is beyond me.

And I didn't notice what she bought when Christian took them shopping. Maybe boots?

The goodbye speech from Nina sounded off, considering that most of these people are considered to be all stars and established.

Anna is known for ruffles but more for melting down in my mind.

And I have to say that watching people smoke doesn't bring me any joy. I could skip those scenes.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, July 07, 2023 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I thought Bishme would win, or Brittany. Never thought he would just be safe.

Learning about Brittany's stroke and recovery was a surprise..