TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 09, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: Outdaughtered on TLC: Archive through March 09, 2021 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I did crack up when she mentioned 5 periods at the same time, LMAO, Adam looked stricken.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 31, 2018 - 10:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, they all have "big girl" beds and they got a new bunny.

I thought they were potty trained last week, is it normal for toddlers to wear diapers at night? I ask because I thought they were done with that.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, August 01, 2018 - 7:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
They started potty training last week...it is a process that takes a while - it depends on the individual child. And I can't speak for all children, but mine wore a diaper to bed for a long time even after she was potty trained during the day...nothing better than waking up in a bed soaked with toddler urine!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 7:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Waiting to see if we have accomplished true potty training or if it is still a work in progress, LOL.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 11, 2019 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
New show tonight at 9pm, they are 3!!!!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, November 26, 2019 - 3:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I kind of have to laugh - I was modded on another forum because one of the people there made me so angry on the Outdaughtered thread. He/she called the little girls the "B" word and said they should be beat with belts...OH NO YOU DIDN'T! I knew even on that forum where it is more like the Wild Wild West that I was probably going to get my post removed and it was...but I do not regret it for one minute. There are certain lines you do not cross in regard to children and I felt that was crossing the line.

Having said that, I just wanted to say how much I appreciate TVClubhouse - that post would not have been tolerated for one minute here. We might be a dysfunctional family at times and we probably would all get into fights at family dinners but at the end of the day we are all still family - weird but family.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, November 26, 2019 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Roxip!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, November 26, 2019 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
👍👍👍

Pschrfhd

05-22-2011

Tuesday, June 02, 2020 - 6:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pschrfhd a private message Print Post    
Just saw a new season of Outdaughtered starts tonight on TLC!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, June 02, 2020 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I hope somebody told my DVR...LOL!

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Tuesday, June 02, 2020 - 7:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 02, 2020 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The 8pm show looks to be a sort of recap of the prior seasons from the description.

Can't wait to see the 9pm show!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, June 03, 2020 - 7:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Gosh the girls are getting so big! Riley still just cracks me up - that child is too smart for her own good!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, June 03, 2020 - 7:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
It was a great show, and they are going off to Wyoming for a ski trip (I think it was in February), they said a couple of weeks after Valentines as best I could tell. AND there it was.... coronavirus "it doesn't seem to be that bad, or big a deal (PP)"; I am just glad that none of them got sick because the virus was so down-played in the beginning.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, June 03, 2020 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
They probably went at the first of March (because that's when Spring Break generally is in Texas) - but we weren't closed down until the second week of March here in Dallas (March 10 or 11 was the day my office closed down).

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, June 03, 2020 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
That makes sense Roxip I wasn't sure when it would be. I do feel for them having to try and homeschool so many little kids but at least they have a great backyard.

Eroica

07-28-2005

Wednesday, June 03, 2020 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Eroica a private message Print Post    
Couldn't watch it here in the Tampa Bay area. The screen was all snow and could not hear anything. Saw the recap, but not the new show. So disappointed.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, June 03, 2020 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
That's a bummer, don't forget though, they will probably re-air it next week before the new show.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 23, 2020 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
New show tonight, they are running the snow trip at 8pm and then at 9pm they will start showing them dealing with SIP issues.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 01, 2020 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So the finale was last night, I think ahead of schedule since last week they showed the crew telling them that they had to stop filming (because of Covid).

Anyway, they did some self-filming which was pretty funny and showed Easter and a few other things.

I was amazed at how little they seemed to know about how bad the pandemic was; they kept saying they hoped it was over soon. It was hard to feel sorry for them considering they have the huge house and yard when other families are stuck in small apartments.

Anyway it was interesting and I would love to know how it's going now that they have realized this could last an entire year and they are in one of the hot spots.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Thursday, July 02, 2020 - 4:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
In April, the pandemic was fairly controlled here. Our surge didn’t hit till after Memorial Day and is still rising now.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, February 23, 2021 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
New shows tonight and they are currently showing Season 7 (2020).

It's funny because when the Artic Storm hit Texas, I thought of them and wondered if they were ok. I can never remember what town they are in.

Thank you Google, they are in Houston. Plus I wonder which oil companies they work for.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 02, 2021 - 10:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh my, Dale tested positive for Corona, so it is now hitting home. They have to all be tested ... and the show ends.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Saturday, March 06, 2021 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I believe they are in League City, which is a suburb of Houston. The power outage was pretty much state-wide so it very likely had some affec
t on them.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, March 09, 2021 - 9:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
They all tested negative and Dale finally got a second negative, so they are now "camping" out at an RV park while the construction continues at home.

I still don't get how they could have such a water leak that it destroyed the stairs, I know, it's not really part of their story but inquiring minds want to know more about the construction.

I mean seriously I thought this house was pretty new and when they bought it they should have gotten an inspection so I just want to know what the heck happened.