TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 12, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real Housewives of OC: Archive through January 12, 2023 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, February 06, 2022 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Sincebb1! Now I remember her. She was so forgettable, I didn't even miss that she wasn't on this season. She did have a nice house right on the beach. And her boyfriend was kind of odd. I think he was younger than her.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, February 06, 2022 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Yep, that's her. And, at least on local news, we got overhead videos from helicopters...and it IS a very NICE house right on the beach!

Oh, and this was a different boyfriend from the one we saw on her season

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, April 07, 2022 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Does anyone watch this show?

I haven't watched in years, but I'm watching this season. I want to know if Emily and Gina have any redeeming qualities. They are both absolutely horrid.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, April 07, 2022 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahahahahaha, Grooch, I don't watch it but I listen to a podcast and NO, they have no redeeming qualities, LOL.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, April 07, 2022 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I thought so! I swear, every time I see Emily on my tv, I keep thinking they need to go send her over to the New Jersey crew. That's where she belongs. Gina is to weak. She wouldn't last a day in that city.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, April 10, 2022 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I don't think any one housewife on any franchise has many of the qualities we would deem as essential in a likable person.

Probably I one I have the most respect for, is Bethenny. She took her 15 minutes of fame and turned it into doing good things for other people.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Tuesday, May 17, 2022 - 8:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Jen Armstrong has filed for legal separation from her husband, asking for full custody. I don't imagine that is going to happen.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, May 17, 2022 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Well, that surprises....no one? Now we wager how long/if they get back together....

Chieko

11-20-2003

Tuesday, May 17, 2022 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I'll go first......no, they don't get back together and no she doesn't get full custody, in fact she may have to pay quite a lot in child support.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, May 17, 2022 - 12:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I think you're right, Chieko. Why would she get custody when she's never home? As far as I can see, Ryne is the one providing a stable home. He's the one who cooks and is there all the time. She will definitely end up paying child support.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, May 17, 2022 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
That whole relationship is so strange. And I'm totally allowing for editing. Even out of context, the things they BOTH say are out there. Even so, he definitely seems to be the one that spends more time at home with the kids. It seems he can do his luxury villa rental business from home. I don't know how he wouldn't get at least shared custody.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, May 18, 2022 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
There was a bad fire in Orange County earlier this week (maybe over the weekend). I was wondering how close it was to any of the housewive's homes. They showed some big mansions burning right along the coast, and I thought of Heather. I wonder if it will factor into any storylines this season, like it did on RHOBH when Camille's house burned down and Denise Richards had smoke damage in her rental.

Kellsma

08-27-2002

Thursday, May 19, 2022 - 7:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellsma a private message Print Post    
The fire was in Laguna Niguel, about 20 minutes south of Newport Beach which is where most of them live. I think Emily lives in Laguna Niguel but not that section and Gina lives more inland.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, July 09, 2022 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Jen Holliday and Noella Bergener have both been fired from RHOC. Yay! Didn't really like either one of them. Jen was just kind of boring, while Noella was super annoying and really just trying to create drama the whole time in order to get attention. Wonder who they'll bring in to fill the gap?

https://www.eonline.com/news/1337357/noella-bergener-and-jen-armstrong-are-leaving-real-housewives-of-orange-county

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, July 09, 2022 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I just saw a tweet that said Vicky is going to be back, and she is in the center of the group picture holding the orange (or whatever they hold in the opening scenes.)

Chieko

11-20-2003

Saturday, July 09, 2022 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Maybe Tamara, too????

Chieko

11-20-2003

Saturday, July 09, 2022 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I didn't mind Jen so much. I admired the career she has made for herself and maybe without her husband to keep bringing her down she might have flourished and became more interesting. I'm sorry to say I won't miss Noella.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, July 10, 2022 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Vicki??!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, October 22, 2022 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
The Dubrows just sold their 22,000-square-foot property for $55 million, making it the most expensive sale of the year in Orange County real estate.

I found it comical that Heather stated that now that they had two kids in college....it was too big? I get it. When you have 14 bathrooms for 4 people that's really becomes too much....but when you have 6 people...its just right! Lol

They bought a penthouse in Century City. A mere 5,300 Sq ft for 14 million. Previously owned by designer Roberto Cavalli. 2 bedroom 4 and a half bath. Does this mean the 2 remaining kids now how to share a bedroom? Well at least they each still have their own bathroom. What happens if a kid visits?

I have a feeling this Penthouse is a "pit-stop". She is already building a mansion in Idaho. I'll bet they start building something else soon.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, October 23, 2022 - 6:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Whatever happened to the house they were going to build in Mexico?

I read an article yesterday that Heather may pop up on RHOBH as a "friend of," now that she's in LA. That's weird that the new place has 2 BR and 4 1/2 baths, especially since it's 5300 sqf. That's pretty big for an apartment.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, October 23, 2022 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
From what I understand they have a lot of business in L.A. and just traveling one way from Newport Beach to L.A. can be a two-hour drive, so it made sense for them to buy in L.A. to avoid the constant driving.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, October 23, 2022 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Yeah, but his practice is in Newport Beach. So that means he has to drive to work and back everyday. In rush hour traffic....and that can double, even triple his travel time.

Traffic in and around all these areas is insane even at times when there is supposed to be "less" traffic. For me to go to a Dr's appointment in LA if you consider trying to avoid rush peak traffic (you are going to hit it at least one way), travel time, finding parking and appointment...can take up 5 or 6 hours!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, January 12, 2023 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Shannon Beador's boyfriend, John Jannsen, unceremoniously dumped her right before the holidays. Shannon's friend Jeff Lewis did predict he thought it was never going to last...

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, January 12, 2023 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I read about that yesterday. I was shocked, since he always seemed to care about her. He says he still loves her, he just doesn't see a future. WTH??? I feel bad for Shannon.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, January 12, 2023 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I don't understand when he says that he'll never find another person like her again and then starts naming off all these wonderful attributes of hers. That hes never been in love with anybody like that or felt about any other person that way. That she is very generous. But just because you feel that way about someone...doesn't mean you are right to spend the rest of your lives together. That he truly loves her ....blah blah blah

I don't know, but all that sounds like BS. Well, better she finds out now, than later. She is not my favorite person, but I feel bad for her too.