TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 08, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Vanderpump Rules: Archive through June 08, 2023 users admin

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, May 31, 2023 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Sandoval cracking ms up...I just have to talk to Raquel off camera....lol

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, May 31, 2023 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Well, Part 2 was...wah-wah-wah...except for...it's becomes more clear how stupid Raquel is and how manipulative Sandoval is. With all the coaching and "preparing" between the 2 of them, I don't think we're gonna get the real story for quite a while.

As for Scheana saying she will never speak to Sandoval again...she has already started softening her stance. When asked on recent podcasts, her outlook is, if it becomes ok with Ariana for people to be friends with him again...she will consider it.

Maybe the uncensored, uncut version tomorrow will be better.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, June 02, 2023 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Just figured out what the earth shaking reveal will be....Sandoval and Raquel are married.....🤣

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, June 02, 2023 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Ariana and Katie's sandwich shop opening before end of month. I gotta laugh that they brought in more money in Merchandise, than what their expenses were for transfer of the lease and all furniture, fixtures, and equipment. They also have covered several months of the lease for the rest of the year. HA!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, June 04, 2023 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I'm wondering if the "big secret" is even going to be revealed on Part 3? The episode after is called Secrets Revealed.

I keep thinking...what would get in between the cast not wanting to return and 25k an episode paycheck? Pretty much nothing.

Not even LVP knowing all along. She would have never let on that she knew anyway. So impossible

I know they were going to start filming at Swartz and Sandy's. Again...who is going to say they are giving up an easy paycheck in order to prove a point? Although I bet they negotiate an extra bonus. So I expect them all back. Well, Raquel is a question mark. If her family let's her.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, June 06, 2023 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Lol...A celebrity Psychic says big reveal is that Ariana knew about (or in general of) Sandoval and Raquel. Says no one can convince him that Ariana really liked Raquel.

Says Ariana wears the pants in the relationship. Raquel suffers from Princess Syndrome

That Raquel wanted to stick it to Ariana.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, June 07, 2023 - 3:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I have a feeling the big reveal will be that they found out the affair started before they claimed it did.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, June 07, 2023 - 10:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
That was my first guess...but they are saying it's SO shocking, SO earth-shattering. At this point, it would not surprise anyone. Maybe they are just hyping it up. I guess we will know in a few hours.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, June 07, 2023 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Andy Cohen is saying that "Tom Sandoval Will ‘Upset Every Woman in America'" after the big reveal. What could it be? How could we despise him even more than we do already? Can't wait!

https://www.realitytea.com/2023/06/07/tom-sandoval-upset-every-woman-in-america-vanderpump-rules-reunion-part-3-andy-cohen/

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, June 07, 2023 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
From reading this article:

Scandoval Timeline “Evolves” in Final Reunion Episode, ‘Vanderpump Rules’ EP Says

I'm coming away with some different about the big reveal. The person interviewed says that the cast members will find out about what it is when they watch the show at the same time as us. They weren't given a copy to watch ahead of time because of this reveal. And they will have to digest the information first before they decide if they want to sign their contracts or not.

And that production found out about this information a few days after the reunion was taped. So, what could be that bad that they may want to quit their meal ticket?

The only thing I can think of is that it has something to do with Lisa. Maybe production found out that Lisa knew about the affair the whole time And possibly encouraged it?

Being betrayed by Lisa about the affair is the only thing I can think of that would make me think twice about signing my contract. Arianna has already said that she won't be as close to Lisa because Lisa will still be talking to Tom.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, June 07, 2023 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
From what I understand...Sandoval says something about Ariana that is quite horrible

I just listened to an hour long podcast of Jax and Brit with Schwartz as their guest. This is the first podcast or interview that he has done. Jax and Brit are super good friends of Schwartz, so it was totally slanted. He was just saying everything that everybody was already saying he should say

Out of one side of his mouth he is saying that Sandoval sold him a bill of poopoo goods. That Sandoval should just say he sorry...not he is sorry, but....Schwartz is doing the exact same thing. Saying that he had a lot of stuff going on in his life so he didn't have the "bandwith" to deal with it. Blah blah blah "not to make any excuses for himself...BUT'...

He was really trying to play the pity card and Jax and Brit were helping him. I wish he would go on Lala's podcast (or anyone else's) lol...if he had the courage. Someone that would ask him real questions. This was an obvious attempt to try and pull Schwartz out of the mud puddle they are all in.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, June 07, 2023 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Grooch I thought the same...but Lisa swears up and down she didn't know...and I think since both her and Ken are executive producers, they would know how to cover their tracks. And I question if/how the other producers would go against, not only one of their own...but the owner of the restaurants that ARE Vanderpump Rules.

I hope the vile thing Sandoval says about Ariana is not sexually or body image related. I can see him doing that

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, June 07, 2023 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Was just listening to Lala who was a guest on Kristen Doute's podcast. She has no idea what the reveal is. She said it was supposedly in an interview with a producer with Raquel. Both Kristen and Lala said it's hard to imagine anything so bad that gets in the way of people getting a paycheck. Lala said she would come back regardless of what they reveal. She said if that's Raquel coming back.. good, let me at her. Lol So I think the reveal is going to be wha wha wha.

Something funny they said. They were commenting about Sandoval posting about his sold out concerts etc. They both said that the one show he was saying the venue told him it was double capacity... Well first of all the fire marshall would not allow a double capacity....but it was a public park....and the tickets were FREE lol. Brit also confirmed she was one of the people Sandoval sent a text about, let him know if she had friends or family (in Kentucky) that wanted free entry to concert. Sounds as if 80% of the people at his concerts are there for free or close to it.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, June 07, 2023 - 4:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Since Andy said "Sandoval didn’t use a slur, but the phrase could be categorized as something that “straight guys should never say about women.” All I can come up with is the B word?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, June 07, 2023 - 4:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I was thinking the "c" word.

That, or maybe he makes a derogatory remark about her vagina. Remember when one season she talked about how she had a boyfriend that kept telling her that hers was ugly. That would be a very low blow to do to her.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, June 07, 2023 - 4:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I was also thinking that too

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, June 07, 2023 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Gawd, I hope not. It would definitely make me dislike him even more.

I see the teaser for tonight's show. It says to watch the last 5 minutes. And they show Raquel. So, it's something about her. (Sorry about the pu .) And she's not sure if she's coming back next year. So what could it possibly be?

Who else could she have slept with? Or is it something entirely else?

I better not be disappointed.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, June 07, 2023 - 5:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Lol...T-Minus 27 minutes

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, June 07, 2023 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I wish LaLa would shut up and let Raquel speak.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, June 07, 2023 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I find it very disturbing that Arianna has to be in the same room with Raquel while Raquel is being interviewed about the affair.

Bravo should have let her leave for this part if she wanted to.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, June 07, 2023 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
It bothered me that Raquel and Sandoval were laughing in the green room...as if this was just really a big joke

Great dig Sandoval. As if people in the heat of passion never leave a item on clothing on during sex and that if you do, it is considered not to be good sex

Even at the end...where Raquel was supposedly trying to come clean she is STILL lying! They wanted to lie about the the timeline to lessen the blow to Ariana???? Lol...they wanted to look less disgusting to all their friends and the public eye.

At this point Raquel and Sandoval boo-hooing....was because they got caught

And Schwartz...still an idiot..."lost puppy dog with his fingers in his mouth" as branded by Lala

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, June 07, 2023 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So I am not seeing anything earthshattering that would make people "hate him more".

Did I just miss it, or was it only hype.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, June 07, 2023 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Ahahaha Ariana has a new T-shirt on their sandwich shop website. It has a blonde with a short blunt haircut eating a piece of pizza...and it says..."F@*k me in this T-shirt"

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, June 07, 2023 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Dipo the "earth-shattering" part was the reveal at the very end. Raquel asked to speak to a producer 6 days after the reunion. She revealed that the affair had been going on the whole time. That she and Sandoval were having sex at Scheana's wedding. That she stayed at the house when Ariana had gone back home for her Grandmother's funeral. That Sandoval had coached her to lie about the timeline and everything else.

The hate-Sandoval-more part, was the comment that he made in response to Ariana saying the two of them were still having sex while he was sleeping with Raquel and he brushed it off saying it was not any good, because she left her shirt on. AND all of the above stuff.

Apparently there is MORE to be revealed next week....

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, June 08, 2023 - 3:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Did y'all see the new Duracell commercial that Ariana made? It is hilarious. Duracell's marketing department deserves a big-time raise.
Ariana is bringing home the bag!