TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 31, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Vanderpump Rules: Archive through May 31, 2023 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, May 28, 2023 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
He's just making it worse. He needs to calm down and take a step back, let things die down a bit. He just can't resist stirring the pot.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, May 28, 2023 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
He's a narcissist. He needs the attention.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, May 29, 2023 - 1:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Wow...food for thought...I'm listening to interviews with Janet Elizabeth. Scheana and Ariana's bestie. I think she was initially Scheana's friend, but she is intricately involved with Ariana and Katie and their sandwich shop and their lives. She is on VPR as a "friend of". She has been dropping lots of tidbits

JE says she was talking to Brittany (Jax's wife)...and Brittany said…don't you think it was weird that Raquel sent the postcard to the house a couple of days AFTER, Ariana said on WWHL that she wasn't opening any of the letters that Raquel was sending to the house? They suggested that Raquel wanted to be sure to put something out there that Ariana could see and read, so she would know the two of them were still a thing. Quite evil

Sandoval is still texting people in the friend group (that are clearly team Ariana) telling them that his band is performing at so-and-so and he is happy to put all their friends and family on the guest list. Trying to fill those seats Sandoval?

JE said in the "never seen before" scene, they showed Tom coming home, and he shows a video with the driveway full of cars. He's pissed off has to park down the street.. JE said she was there. He had a tantrum that Ariana never let HIM have parties. Started yelling at them. Saying he was still a homeowner. He pays half of the mortgage. They better not be drinking any of his alcohol. Meanwhile all of her friends are just gathered there to support Ariana. She hadn't been eating for days. JE had made a big pot of onion soup (it was Ariana's favorite) and was glad to see Ariana inhaled it.

Made me laugh when Sandoval started the reunion off by fake crying. Saying how he thanks Ariana's friends for supporting her. Such Bull! Every encounter her friends had with him he was screaming at them or slamming stuff around or trying to kick them out.

JE said she was cringing as she was remembering a conversation she had with Sandoval…where she was telling him that that Sandoval was one of three people on the show that had not cheated on anyone. He was agreeing with her. Them another conversation where he was vehemently saying he never slept with Miami Girl. Seems like Sandoval was sleeping with quite a few other people. So that IS dangerous (Lisa). I wonder if Ariana went immediately to get tested for everything.

JE teased that Jax and Brit would be back on the screen but not necessarily on VPR. If I remember correctly…last year Jax said he wanted to have a reality show…but that features the cast that have kids. More family oriented. That would include perhaps Stassi and Beau, Scheana and Brock, Jax and Brit, Lala, and probably JE and hubby plus all the kids. The rest of cast is, at this point coming back. Unless the "revelation" changes something. I don't think it's going to change that everybody on that show wants the money. The only question mark is Raquel. Most of the cast has said they don't know if her parents will allow to to come back. Interesting seeing as9 she is almost 29. She really doesn't have any other income…so I'm thinking she will return also.

I was happy to see that LVP got many complaints about her defending Sandoval at the Reunion. Her social media was full of posts calling her out. If she does the same in Part 2 and Part 3….it's gonna get ugly.

The sandwich shop should be open in a few weeks.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, May 29, 2023 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Tom was spotted on a plane headed to Pittsburg last night (for a gig with his band tonight) making a call to Rachel. I just finished writing an article about it for RT, which should be published shortly. So they are far from over.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, May 29, 2023 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Sandoval was spotted on a plane to Pittsburgh. He is playing at a bar there tonight. He was on the phone talking to somebody...a passenger recognized his voice and snapped a photo. When enlarged...whose name do you think appears on the phone? Yep, Raquel Levisse. He does have Raquel, not Rachel...

If they are together when VPR starts filming again...I'm betting she will return. Neither Raquel nor Sandoval will pass up the chance to show the world their love (sneering) and rub Ariana's, and the rest of the casts, nose in it.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, May 29, 2023 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Oops! Double post. Sorry.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, May 29, 2023 - 12:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Lol Babyjax....we were posting at the same time! Can you believe them? I really think that at this point they're enjoying all the notoriety. Cant wait until they actually try to live together and have a relationship. We know Raquel won't be contributing anything financially lol

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, May 29, 2023 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
She's just looking for a sugar daddy, like James was. Wait till the honeymoon's over and Tom starts treating her like he did Ariana. She won't like that very much, and neither will her parents.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, May 29, 2023 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Here it is:

https://www.realitytea.com/2023/05/29/tom-sandoval-still-in-contact-with-raquel-leviss-despite-breakup-rumors/

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, May 29, 2023 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
It will be harder for him to cheat on her since she is attached to him at the hip and goes to all his events. I wonder if they will give her a job at Schwartz and Sandys. Maybe assistant manager...ahahaha.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, May 30, 2023 - 1:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Was just thinking...You know how producers are teasing the reveal of new info from the one on one interviews. At first I thought that maybe it was the original date of the hookup. But the producers were saying to the cast, you may want to watch all three parts of the reunion before you decide whether you're going to return or not

Now it just dawned on me. What if Raquel says in her interview that she is not coming back. That would make sense. The producers were trying to frame it as, it was something that might want to make them not come back. It might be the other way around. They want to make sure nobody quits because of Raquel, because she's not coming back anyway.

That would also make sense as to why she decided to come back to do the reunion. She wanted to give her side of the story. From the looks of the first part, it doesn't look like it's going to work out in her favor

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, May 30, 2023 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Since, they will probably switch out Raquel for Scheana in Part 2 of the reunion. Remember at the time this was filmed, Raquel still had that bogus TRO on file and they had to be kept apart.

I hope the "big reveal" is actually something juicy and not going to be some stupid disappointment, where we all say, "Is that it?!"

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, May 30, 2023 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Babyjax I was referring to the 1 on 1 interviews that they had the day before the reunion. Only Ariana Tom and Raquel had them. Producers said the new info revealed was from those interviews. Apparently that's why nobody knows what it is. Except Lisa said she did. But she's a producer so that makes sense.

I assume it is going to be in Raquels interview. Im now thinking it's something not so shocking

As far as the latest info that Raquels team put out there ..that Raquel is indeed in a mental health facility and the reason she was on the phone with Sandoval was because she has a standing scheduled call with him.

Hello...there is no Mental Health Facility that would let you have contact with the older guy that you were having an affair with...that manipulated you in to a cheating scandal. Who obviously has a anger management problem and feeds everyone lies. The relationship that helped damage you and that was the straw that broke the camels back. I don't think they have a postcard store either lol

I don't believe they would tell her she has death threats. That would probably not be conducive to her mental health

I would wager Raquel is staying at her grandmother's (which has a facility nearby) and she's out patient and/or doing Telehealth.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, May 31, 2023 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Well the guessing about what it is that they reveal, is all over the place. Raquel is pregnant. Production knew. LVP is taking the show to Vegas. (They said her home is up for sale). Lisa knew. Ariana, Tom and Raquel had a threesome and Tom keep seeing her after.

At this point it might just simply be that Tweedledum and Tweedledee are returning for season 11. But it had to be something they knew in March when they filmed. So not sure they knew that back then.

I'm sure they are going to reveal it at the last minute of the last show lol. I don't know how it hasn't leaked yet. Andy knows. Lisa knows. Tom and Raquel know. Production knows. By now most of the cast and their friends know. I know Jax knows...otherwise he would be telling everyone...if he wasn't planning something, as far as returning to the screen. Darn lol Drumming my fingers.

I considered waiting until tomorrow to watch Part 2. It's much better to see the whole uncensored cut. I hate watching things twice. But I'll watch twice. Supposedly Peacock is also going to air the 3 interviews in their entirety also.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, May 31, 2023 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I don't think it's something everybody knows, cause they've said some people may not want to return to the show once they find out. That's why contracts haven't been sent out yet for next season. This had better be good, or there will be an outcry like all the Whos in Whoville, "We are HERE! We are Here! We are HEEEEEEEERE!"

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, May 31, 2023 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Just had a lightening bolt (sorry lol) moment. I just remembered that Sandoval and Raquel had code names for each other. On Sandovals phone in addition to Raquel (which they used for regular correspondence) Sandoval had the name Jamie for their private interactions. That's where Ariana found the text from Raquel.

Knowing this...and that Sandoval had his phone tilted so the person who took the photo could get the shot and that the screen said Raquel not Jamie.

Add to that, I have thought Sandoval must be over the moon jealous, that all the cast is raking in endorsements, podcasts viewers, invitations to events. Lala just confirmed that Sandoval is going crazy. He was trying to get invited to White House Correspondence dinner and many of the events that the girls were getting.

So would it be so far fetched to think that Sandoval staged the infamous photo on plane that captured him talking with Raquel? His phone is tilted towards the isle, where the photo was taken. Hard to believe he would be so careless. Or even that Raquel would be allowed to call him. Or that the ID would be Raquel WITH a last name too? He didn't even need it to really be Raquel calling. There are spoofing apps where you can put in a fake number or a name. That would really be evil if Raquel wasn't even on the other end.

Then I asked myself the question...why? Why would they do such a thing? It is a common belief among the cast that Raquel sent the postcard to Ariana to hurt her. This aligns with that. It would hurt Ariana, and frankly the rest of the cast, that they were still together. I really think Sandoval is reveling in the publicity and is trying to propel it forward. Any publicity is worth it. He is clearly not beneath using Raquel for this.

I have not yet heard any indignation from Sandoval's side about his invasion of privacy...

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, May 31, 2023 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Wait! What???

Raquel actually is pregnant?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, May 31, 2023 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Wait! What???

They had a threesome???

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, May 31, 2023 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Those were some of the rumors. Not facts

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, May 31, 2023 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I'm trying to process this.

If they had a threesome, wouldn't you kind of expect this could actually be the outcome?

Processing.... Processing....

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, May 31, 2023 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
When did the threesome happen in this whole sordid timeline?

Before Tom and Raquel started their affair or after?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, May 31, 2023 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Whew! Just saw your post. I thought you were stating facts that have come out.

You exploded my brain!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, May 31, 2023 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Babyjax...Lisa said she knows. Some of the cast has been saying, no it's not this, no it's not that...they all seem like they kind of know. But of course they can not say. At this point, I think they either know for sure or have a good idea. It's been almost 9 weeks since they filmed the interviews....so I do think they know.

Oh...and the cast has been hinting...that its not going to be that big a reveal....so we will see

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, May 31, 2023 - 5:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Grooch I was just listing some of what was appearing on social media as speculation as to what the reveal would be. All crazy stuff.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, May 31, 2023 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Today Jax , Brit, Scheana, Brock were putting together pieces of the puzzle at Scheana's wedding in Mexico.

Raquel told the girl that had paid for and was supposed to shared her hotel room...that the girl couldn't stay there, because production said she couldn't. Poor girl said...but I'll keep all my stuff in the closet and I'll put my stuff away and I won't spend any time here so that it will look like nobody's in here.

Raquel said nope and kicked her out. Scheana now realizes it was so Raquel and Sandoval could spend time together. They were spotted all over the place together or kissing each other.

Also both Raquel and Sandoval were 3 hours late to the wedding preparations. They were both in the wedding party, and almost missed walking out with them. Now they know they were together.