TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 23, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Vanderpump Rules: Archive through May 23, 2023 users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, May 17, 2023 - 7:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I don't understand why anyone would pay their hard earned money for a cameo of anybody, let alone someone from Vanderpump Rules.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, May 17, 2023 - 7:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
So, tonight's the finale, and Lala says we are going to hate Raquel even more.

I don't hate her because I just can't understand her. I always thought she was a nice, naive girl who is on the not very bright side.

And after being in a relationship with James for so many years, with her lack of self esteem, she was just very mixed up and lost and was ripe for the pickings to be manipulated by Sandoval. But with everything coming out and her lack of remorse, I am at a lost for who she really is.

Can someone explain her to me? I'm serious. I'd like to have a point of reference when I watch tonight's episode.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, May 17, 2023 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Grooch, if it's what I think Lala is talking about, I don't want to ruin it for you.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, May 17, 2023 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Ok. I will have to avoid this thread til after the show. Lol! I am intrigued, though.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, May 17, 2023 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Lala said...hate THEM even more...Sandoval AND Raquel. Raquel is almost 30. She has ample experience with being in Pageants for years and being on a reality show and having a degree. She is not some sheltered girl that has no experience.

Raquel has relationships primarily with other reality people in order to have a storyline I'm sure. I do not care for either one. For either to do any of the stuff they have done...they just have no soul

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, May 18, 2023 - 4:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I had a reaction to EVERY word and every action in every scene tonight. My husband and I were yelling at the screen through the whole finale lol.

I started laughing at the crocodile tears Sandoval was constantly shedding. Especially in the scene at LVPs house. Lisa almost starting laughing herself. It really cracked me up how superficial both Schwartz and Sandoval were.

It's very clear that the three idiots (Schwartz, Sandoval, Raquel) are returning for season 11. LVP will always forgive what the Toms do....and she likes the ratings. I dare say she is tickled pink about the scandal.

I was disgusted with her analogy of Sandoval "not having a chance" with "the beauty queen". Great way to comfort Ariana

Ariana seemed to be doing OK on WWHL. Mind-blowing that her and Sandoval are both still living in the same home.

Can't wait for the reunion.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, May 18, 2023 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Ariana is living her best life. After the scandal broke, she was given a bit role in a movie which was filmed in Canada, then she got a shopping spree from a high-end store in NYC with a photo shoot, she was the only castmember at the NBC Upfronts, and she's dating some guy who is a personal trainer (but I think he lives in NY). She's doing great after losing 180 lbs.

Meanwhile, I'm still reeling that Sandoval and Rachel did the deed in her car outside the house the night that Ariana's dog died.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, May 18, 2023 - 10:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Yeah, just when you think you have heard the worst of it...there is more. The fact that he kept blaming Ariana for everything. Even saying that it was her job to uncover the affair, that he would have told her but she didn't want to know DUH He is just a piece of crap. And Schwartz is not far behind

Apparently there is MORE crap to come. Andy and several others say there are things that will be uncovered that will maybe change our views? I understand what he means. I don't think there's anything that the Three Stooges can say, that would change my view of what happened. 4 more episodes. I am dying to see what's next

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, May 18, 2023 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Today, Bravo played the season where Sandoval cheated on Kristin with Adriana and Kristin got revenge by sleeping with Jax in his bed.

So, in summary, Tom hasn't changed at all, and he learned nothing. Adriana should have known the way you get them is how you loose them. And I still don't understand Raquel at all. I wonder if the letter she recently mailed to Tom was a Dear John letter.

And Adrianna has said that there's no way in he'll that Sandoval and Raquel will be on the show next season.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, May 18, 2023 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I agree with, the way you get them is the way you loose them lol

No way in hell would I have not read those letters. I would have steamed those suckers open. No actually I would have ripped them open to read them then handed them to Sandoval

Unfortunately I'm betting if either Raquel or Sandoval want to return, they will be on. It's easy money. I'm also predicting they are going to invite back cast from old cast..such as Kristen Jax and Brittany etc...to make extra drama. Most of the cast does not want to film with Sandoval or Raquel, but they don't get to Device that. So I think the way they get around that is bring back cast members from past seasons. Jax and Kristen would love nothing better than to feed with Sandoval lol

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Thursday, May 18, 2023 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
I hope Tom isn’t counting on making a living acting, because he isn’t the least bit believable with all the crying he did last night.

I don’t think Bravo/Andy/Lisa will let this drama go to waste for a second. Wouldn’t surprise me if they aren’t at this very minute coming up with a spin-off with Tom Tom and Schwartz and Sandy’s. This is one of the reasons I’ve lost respect for them. The fact that Lisa keeps employing these people with the way they act (I know most have quit working at Sur) is when I quit being a fan of hers. Then, supposedly Jax and Stassi were fired for racist remarks, but “oh look, we can squeeze some more drama out of them with Scandoval “ so boom, they’re back in the mix. Integrity loses every time.

At this point , I think they should cancel VPR and maybe do a show centering around the girls new sandwich shop. Why I still watch, I’ll never know! Lol

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, May 18, 2023 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
If you could ask one question at the reunion, what would it be?

Mine would be, Tom, you were telling everyone that you were trying to break up with Arianna, but she refused. If that's true, then why were you going to the doctors to make your sperm donation to fertilize her eggs?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, May 18, 2023 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I suspect Sandoval has a very slight chance at coming back next season but I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't. The only two who would film with him are Schwartz and Lisa. Kristen and Jax don't want anything to do with him. I don't see Rachel/Raquel coming back - At All (because no one will film with her).

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, May 20, 2023 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Think there's any truth to this rumor? Lol!

Vanderpump Rules
@sur_rules

Some fans on IG are now speculating that Raquel and Sandoval’s affair has been going on since she was with James and that’s why he paid so much for their engagement #PumpRules jeezus

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, May 20, 2023 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Or the rumor that Raquel is hiding out because she's pregnant?

I don't believe that one. Wasn't there something wrong with Sandovals sperm?

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, May 20, 2023 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
They are saying some earthshaking disclosure is going to be revealed during private interviews they had with cast member's on the reunion, that will give us a new outlook at the situation. Some revelation that the other cast members supposedly do not know. They are waiting for the 3 part reunion to show before they discuss contracts.

That's where the rumors of Raquel being pregnant, and the affair started. I'm thinking that the one night stand might have happened before they actually admitted? I'm also thinking some other stuff...but I'm not going to say for now.

I do have to say though... LVP is kind of slimy to me. Not for a minute do I believe that Sandoval asked for the meeting at her house. Lisa is a producer. I think they had been talking about setting that up. That they both already knew. I don't believe that's the 1st time she spoke to him.I don't believe she hasn't been speaking to Raquel. She has to save both Tom's reputation because she will lose money since they are both on her show and in her restaurants.

I was disgusted how she acted with Ariana when talking about the affair. I was disgusted how she was talking to Sandoval about the affair. I was disgusted how she doubled down when people called her out about it. $$$$$ is clearly her only focus.

I would love to see how she would have acted if this had happened to her daughter Pandora. She would have made sure the guy was run out of LA. If his name were on a restaurant, there would have been a guy there tearing down the sign within the hour. She would not be saying that the guy is not a bad person. He just had a bad day and did a bad thing and that she's not gonna pile up on him when he's down. And we certainly would not hear her saying to Pandora as she pat her back...there there, what do you expect (the other girl) was a beauty queen he didn't have a chance (against the likes of you).

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, May 21, 2023 - 2:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
When I saw the clip when James charged Sandoval at the reunion, my thinking was that James was always the jealous type and he had cheated on Raquel a few times, so he probably had it in his head that Sandoval had slept with Raquel while James was with her. Never did I think that it may have actually happened. But who knows?

At the same time, would she have done it while she was still doing pageants and she had to keep her reputation? Pageants were her whole identity at the time.

Sandoval was probably trying at the time to sleep with her and was bad mouthing James to her and manipulated her to break up with James, saying she deserved better.

I knew something weird was going on, and it set my radar off, when Raquel told someone (I can't remember who) that she wasn't letting James see Graham, the dog, because Sandoval told her about setting boundaries with James. I was like, WTH? Why is Sandoval involved with this? He's acting like a boyfriend.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, May 21, 2023 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I read that Raquel broke up with James because her family hated him and the way he treated her (believable). They didn't want him having anything to do with Graham, because her parents bought the dog for her and didn't want James trying to claim any ownership.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, May 21, 2023 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
If you have Peacock...you will want to watch the 3 part Reunion on there. They are airing the extended, uncensored episodes of the reunion the next day.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, May 21, 2023 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Cool! Thanks, Since!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, May 21, 2023 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
You are welcome. In the meantime I'm listening to all the podcasts. Scheana and Kristen think in addition to Miami Girl...that Sandoval slept with Billie Lee and the girl singer that was in Sandoval's band, for sure. But let's be real...when you are on tour and a musician...there are plenty of opportunities to have sex with groupies and nobody would ever know.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, May 22, 2023 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
OMG..Tom Sandoval is reportedly dating Texas-based influencer Karlee Hale, according to the US Sun. He has been spotted with her several times. Is he an idiot? Wait..I know the answer lol

Now that Ariana has moved out...just watch the parade of people that will be going in and out of that house.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, May 23, 2023 - 2:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I just don't know what to say, other than I feel sorry for Hale's parents.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, May 23, 2023 - 3:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I don't know that Ariana has moved out. Someone said that people mistook a video of her with boxes as "moving out" when she said on the video that she was "moving up." Maybe some sort of promotion/influencing deal with a company called SoFi or something like that? She was wearing a t-shirt that had the "SoFi" logo.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, May 23, 2023 - 7:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
That makes total sense. I could not figure out why I only saw banker boxes. That you could clearly read "finances" written perfectly on the sides. I'm thinking, how many boxes of finances does this girl have? She was in full make-up. They were all smiling and laughing. Also I was surprised she was leaving the house to him. Possession is nine tenths of the law. I am not loving this publicly stunt.