TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 09, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: General Discussion (Various Shows): Archive through May 09, 2023 users admin

Chieko

11-20-2003

Friday, March 10, 2023 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Great point about the isolation, Sadiesmom. I finally got to sit down and watch it. I don't know what to think. The same idea just kept flashing through my mind. This is just not a living situation many women would be happy with. To put things in perspective a working cattle ranch needs about 300 head of cows to support one family. There has to be something more to how these men are making a living. I'm a little baffled.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, March 10, 2023 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I think they have crops and different types of farm animals, some cattle some pigs, etc. There was a farm in the town I grew up in - sold by the time I went to college and turned into a suburban neighborhood. The boys from the farm said they ate a lot of chicken and took turns killing and plucking them. There is a lot on a farm a city girl would not like. Their farm was not isolated, heh, I had to walk past it to get to school. It was just the last farm left in a complete suburban town and the family had sold most of it off already. I think my parents house land used to be part of the farm. The family moved their dairy cows to a cheaper side of town (later identified as a superfund site) and had a dairy store there with milk, cream, eggs, home made cheese and chicken. I grew up drinking their milk - and I have had 3 kinds of cancer.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, March 10, 2023 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I was cracking up when the one guy asked the girl in the car with him on the way to his ranch... something like..."what's the first think you want to do" and she responded " pet a cow". I'm thinking (if it's not a dairy farm) it's a cow going to slaughter.. He did give her a strange look lol

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, March 11, 2023 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Anyone read Frankie Grande's latest?

"I'm cautious because I'm afraid of going out like Janelle did in the last season of All-Stars. I know that I'm gonna walk into that house with a massive target on my back, so I would need it to be, like, Big Brother Legends. Honestly, the only way that I would be safe is if I was in that house with Dan Gheesling, and Mike 'Boogie and Derrick Levasseur, and, you know, the biggest, Janelle, get her back. Britney [Haynes Godwin], I want Rachel in there. I want to be in there with all humongous players. If that was the case, I think I would be able to find a path to the end, but otherwise I'm just going to be there for one week. What's the point? You know."

If he is on AllStars I'm going to loose my mind. I couldn't stand him on his season. You would think he would have matured in almost ten years but he seems the same type of person. Just full of himself. At this point, his ego belongs on Celebrity BB rather than All Stars.

The only one out of the bunch he mentions that MIGHT return MAYBE would be Rachel. I don't think any of the rest want anything to do with it.

Mike Boogie lol...is insane. I'll watch Frankie Grande on BB if they lock him in a room with Boogie for 3 days lol

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, March 11, 2023 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Frankie was on RuPaul last week, still exactly the same but he’s newly married now.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, March 11, 2023 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Boogie couldn't do it after the stalking of Will Kirby, could he.

I think a number of people like Janelle and Rachel, supposedly even Jun, have said they would do a season structured like Celebrity BB. Maybe.

Rachel is doing casting for Bachelorette.. Posted 3 days ago on Instagram.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, March 11, 2023 - 9:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Mike was convicted of felony stalking and was sentenced to 2 years probation. But last year he didn't show up to 5 of his parole checks and court dates. So they revoked his parole and put a 20k warrant out for his arrest. He also owed Will and his lawyer 44k, his DUI fines etc . He then filed Chapter 7 bankruptcy. I don't know if he is in prison or what.

Yeah, I have heard them all say they would consider a shorter BB like Celebrity, that is only a few weeks long. I would watch!

I didn't know Rachel was doing casting! Good for her!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, March 12, 2023 - 5:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Rachel and her family moved to Birmingham, AL a couple of years ago. It seemed like when she was in L.A. nothing was coming her way and now that she's in Birmingham, she's getting lots of offers. Life works in mysterious ways.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, March 12, 2023 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
She really is such a fan of reality TV and such an enthusiastic player, when involved in a reality show herself. She belongs in that realm. I am happy for her. Who would have "thunk" before she went on big brother the first time, that she would have found her husband AND the path to her future career!

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, March 16, 2023 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Here's an interesting change- FBoy Island is moving from HBO Max to The CW (and will be getting an FGirl Island spinoff as well..)

https://deadline.com/2023/03/the-cw-fboy-island-fgirl-island-spinoff-1235300873/

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, March 16, 2023 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I'm so glad it got picked up! I never thought a regular network would ever pick it up. I wonder if they will keep it the same? It doesn't exactly say if Nikki Glaser will stay as host either. I hope so

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Sunday, March 26, 2023 - 8:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
So I actually watched M-I-L-F just to see what would come of it. The show made me cringe to watch and at the end all the couples except one, I think, were going to try to continue their relationship after the show. I hope it doesn't get another season and even if it does, I'm not watching.

Season 4 of Love is Blind just came onto Netflix. There are 6 episodes then you have to wait till Mar 31 to get a couple more and week to week. So far I only have hope for 2 couples. The rest are mismatched or just want to be there for other reasons than finding love it seems.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, March 26, 2023 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Never watched , never will, but have been subjected to ads if I don't fast forward quickly while watching 90 Day Fiance. Also subjected to other ads for shows I don't watch.

M-I-L-F.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Sunday, March 26, 2023 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Most of these shows I can't watch. The one I will never watch for a moment is Darcy and whatever. Too too fake.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, March 26, 2023 - 11:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Agree Sadie. I love a tawdry reality show here and there but some of these are so over the top, fake and ridiculous that even I just roll my eyes.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, March 27, 2023 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Frankie Grande is one of my least favorite BB contestants ever.

I didn't like the title of M I L F so I've never clicked to watch it.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, April 13, 2023 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
FOX picked up a show called Stars on Mars, where celebrities participate in a simulated Mars mission....and who did they pick as the host/Mission Control? William Shatner, of course....

http://thefutoncritic.com/news/2023/04/12/celebrities-beamed-from-the-red-carpet-to-the-red-planet-on-stars-on-mars-an-out-of-this-world-competition-series-premiering-monday-june-5-on-fox-803225/20230412fox01/

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, April 13, 2023 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Now that sounds fun!

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, April 14, 2023 - 4:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I don't think Shatner is in shape enough to last past one show.

Here is the trailer. I don't know who these people are
https://vimeo.com/199847167?fbclid=IwAR3pYb9ESqQ78F4fwzm_CB5PA9giI9HeIRJARDhMaA-tjBHvmq-GvV8hGxM

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Sunday, April 30, 2023 - 10:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
the gentle art of Swedish death cleaning on peacock is not for the faint of heart. It’s also no where near a home improvement or junk removal show…just didn’t know where to comment on it. (The real cleaning is in the soul…as said in episode one). Avoid watching if still in early grief cycle….

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, May 04, 2023 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Here's the actual cast list for Stars on Mars (I think that earlier video was a proof of concept/camera test)

https://tvline.com/lists/stars-on-mars-cast-fox-reality-show-contestants-full-list/

Lance Armstrong
Natasha Leggero
Marshawn Lynch
Christopher Mintz-Plasse
Adam Rippon
Ronda Rousey
Tom Schwartz
Richard Sherman
Tinashe
Porsha Williams
Tallulah Willis
Ariel Winter

(Out of those there's 2 or 3 I'd rather see stay on Mars for real....)

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, May 08, 2023 - 11:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Kim Zolciak filed for divorce from Kroy Biermann. Citing the marriage as "Irretrievably broken with no hope of reconciliation." People say huge debt and financial problems were responsible for the break up...and it is not amicable

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, May 09, 2023 - 6:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Their house is in foreclosure and they owe the IRS $1.1 million (and $15K to State of Georgia).
A lot of people are getting "Puss/Tom Girardi" vibes about the split.

Some fans wonder if Kim would go back on RHOA but I don't see them asking her back. When she was last on she didn't attend cast events and when she did show up she would leave after 10 minutes because she had Kroy in the car waiting for her. Also, it would appear she scammed fans out of about $100,000 for "products" they never received, i.e. her swimwear, makeup, monthly box subscriptions, etc. She used the $100K to pay for The Littles private school and the family took a trip to Vegas. I don't think Bravo wants to be involved in this shitshow when Jen Shah is in prison and Pasadena Puss is involved in about 12 civil lawsuits and being investigated by the IRS.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, May 09, 2023 - 8:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Wow! First I heard of this. It's very sad. Troy seems like such a nice guy. He doesn't deserve this.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, May 09, 2023 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Kroy's not that nice. He used that money to pay for The Littles private schools and he also went on vacation with them to Vegas. He had to know that Kim and the two daughters were running scams on the internet. I mean... they had NO jobs... did Kroy think the Fairy Godmother put $100,000 in their bank accounts? He's as shady as the other three.