TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 13, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Vanderpump Rules: Archive through April 13, 2023 users admin

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, March 22, 2023 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Well, Raquel says she is going to be at the Reunion. But she hasn't dropped the restraining order, yet. Scheana also says she'll be at the reunion. I don't know how this is gonna happen unless they switch them out. Unless this is an arm wrestle to see who they want on the show.

I can't see them them having Sandoval or Raquel there for the whole reunion? Their presence would be too disruptive.

Somehow Jax and Brittany are teasing some kind of return to the reality show world. Not sure if it's just their opinion on Scandoval or if they are getting a spin off?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, March 22, 2023 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I suspect that Raquel and Scheana will not be on the set at the same time.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, March 22, 2023 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I would pay to have both Sandoval and Raquel together with everyone on set for the entire duration of the whole reunion... Part 1, Part 2... and with all the crap going on Part 3? Lol

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, March 22, 2023 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Brittney and Jax are going to be on WWHL tonight.

And I can't help it. I feel bad for Raquel. The girls have always treated her like shit, James mentally abused her in their relationship and shes still not over him, she suffers from low self esteem and I think she is a bit mentally "slow". I also think she might be having an alcohol problem this season. (Lala's perfectly acceptable excuse for sleeping with James and told Raquel to get over it.)

I do think Sandoval took advantage of a woman in a very weak emotional state.

And one thing I've learned while watching past seasons is that everyone should have listened to Kristen Doute about what a scumbag Sandoval is. They all called her crazy. She said Tom cheated on her 6 times! And one of them was Arianna!

Yes, Raquel was wrong for what she did, but I put the onus on Sandavol.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, March 22, 2023 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
That's what Jax is saying too...that nobody wanted to listen to him about Sandoval sleeping around.

While I see your points about Raquel...I am not as magnanimous as you lol. I think she totally deserves the wrath she gets. But not like anyone on this cast is a prize. They all take turns being undesirable people. They all are pretty much a mess.

Thanks for heads up on WWHL!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, March 23, 2023 - 1:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Well, after listening to Jax last night, as much as Arianna is hurt, it sounds like Raquel did her a favor.

Jax said Tom has cheated on her numerous times!

He also said that Tom wants to be with somebody he could manipulate and Arianna is her own woman and cant be manipulated, but he can manipulate Raquel.

I also think Jax is the mole. He told the papers. His answers at the beginning of the show sounded exactly like what TMZ reported. Plus, Jax said he knew about it because he talks to Shwartz all the time.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, March 24, 2023 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I think Ally is basically Raquel 2.0. She's very young and naive and seems to let James tell her what to do. And James is playing with fire to think he can drink again. He's an alcoholic, and it's only going to get worse as long as he's still drinking.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, March 25, 2023 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Well, Andy Cohen said that "nothing was left unsaid" at the reunion. Word is, Raquel and Sandoval were totally annihilated. No one was on their side. They were spotted at a restaurant after the taping.

On WWHL it was interesting to hear Jax and Brittany reveal that Randall owes them "over 70k". Seems he owes everyone monet lol.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, March 27, 2023 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Interesting...Raquel was "on the block" for being fired from VR because no one wanted to film with her. This was BEFORE Scandoval lol. Now, because of it, and especially if they keep dating...they have to include her in next season (if it's renewed) because she will be dating Sandoval. They can't kick either Tom off as long as they are part of LVP's empire. LVPs restaurants and lounges would not have the success they have without the show.

I was hoping that when LVP and Ken were offering the Toms to return their 50K investment, it was a sneaky way of getting rid of them. But LVP doesn't care if they are famous or infamous. Actually infamous pulls in more customers

Considering Raquel pursued James to get on VPR. It just all seems like a social climb. I don't see how they are going to film next season with the two of them. No one really wants to film with either Sandoval or Raquel...and Swartz is on thin ice with the cast.

Maybe they will bring in new cast members. Or maybe they just film at TomTom without interaction of the rest. That we know of, Lisa doesn't own a part of Swartz and Sandy's...yet...although she may buy out Greg. My hope is she dumps both Toms and investments in Katie's and Ariana's sandwich shop instead

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, March 27, 2023 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Since, they tried bringing in new characters that one season and nobody (And I mean us, the viewers, liked them.

They were Max Boyens, Brett Caprioni and Dayna Kathan. Max and Brett were fired for racist tweets. I could not stand Dayna and I was convinced at the time that she had slept with Sandoval to get on the show. The season before she became a cast member, Sandavol had brought her and her friends to the hotel room he was staying at where he was partying with the boys. She was desperate to get on the show to get her first break in Hollywood.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, March 27, 2023 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Yeah that is proving to be a sure fire way to get/stay on the show isn't it? Lol

But if no one will film with the disgraced duo... Someone may have to go, on one side or the other. There are a lot of mindless wanna-be's in LA that would jump at the chance to be on the show.

The only prayer the Toms have is that they are presently Lisa's partners. I think Raquel is dispensable. Even though Lisa loves all the controversy, I think she would be hard pressed to go against the whole cast not wanting to film with Raquel? She likes to play the mother hen (but in sheep's clothing). To keep Raquel would be a bad look for her.

Who knows maybe Peter is up for round 2 to keep Raquel relevant? She is running out of men to plow through. Who is left? Sheena's hubby? Max, Lisa's son?

I would rather they bring the whole past cast back, than continue with The Three Amigos

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, March 28, 2023 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I don't know that LVP has that much say in who stays and who goes, at least as far as the show goes. She may be a producer, but I don't think she has any power to hire/fire people. It's more an honorary title.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I truly believe Wreckel is looking for a sugar daddy to pay her bills, like James did. She doesn't want to work that hard, and she's not that smart. She just wants a comfortable lifestyle and thinks Sandy will provide it for her. She's pathetic.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, March 28, 2023 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
OMG I love that! Wreckel lol Yeah, I was surprised when she said didn't even know how to pay her bills. That James paid everything. She works...and she even doesn't pay for her cell phone...or her mani/pedi?

Lisa carries a lot of weight, whether people stay or go. That's why they go crying to her when they get in trouble. Heck, her own son Max wanted to work at Villa Blanca so badly, when he was a teenager. The producers wanted him, but Lisa said he was too irresponsible and wouldn't even let him bus tables. Without the restaurant there isn't a show lol

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, March 28, 2023 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I was laughing when I was reading about the reunion. Supposedly two guys, (I believe) sounded like it could be Sandoval and James..almost got into a fight and Andy had to separate them before there were blows. Come on... First of all they have security. Why is Andy jumping in...it had to be for "show". I've seen Teresa toss him to the side, for Pete Sakes lol

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, April 05, 2023 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Shwartz is on WWHL right now!

This should be good.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, April 05, 2023 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I'll have to watch later...he is always Teflon...nothing sticks

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, April 06, 2023 - 4:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
You know...I used to think Swartz was just sort of a buffoon...a man child if you will. After tonight's episode, he has crossed over to a-hole. And Raquel...is just sinking lower and lower. She might just be subterraneal at this point.

As for Swartz on WWHN...loved when Andy said all he was getting from Swartz was a "word salad". Swartz knew about Raquel and Sandoval from the beginning. This guy is pathetic and the Toms should just move in together and live the life of frat boys that they are. If LVP hadn't taken them under her wing...they would have nothing and be nothing

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, April 07, 2023 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
TBH, I quit watching VPR when they fired everyone a few years ago. I picked it up a few weeks ago after the scandal broke. It's fascinating to watch this knowing what we know now when there was no special "editing" involved after the story broke. Andy has said it freaked him out watching what the cameras caught when no one had a clue about Scandoval.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, April 10, 2023 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Arianna might be on Dancing With The Stars this season!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, April 10, 2023 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Yeah I saw that! This is amusing that the best thing that ever happened to her was Scandoval. She immediately became internationally talked about. There were restaurants in Australia posting #Team Ariana. People in Italy were wearing Team Ariana tee shirts. People at concerts were fist pumping while singing F#$* Sandoval. She landed a part on a movie. She has a new book coming out that will probably sell out. The sandwich shop she is going to open with Katie immediately posted merchandise and it sold out. No surprise DWTS is considering her. She is current

Funny thing...Sandoval's band was playing about 10 minutes away from my home. Some friends of mine went to go see him and said people were yelling things out at him

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, April 11, 2023 - 3:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It's amazing how radically life can change for the better when a woman loses 180 lbs.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, April 11, 2023 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Lol!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, April 11, 2023 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Howie Mandel has a podcast with his daughter. He just had Sandoval on the show. I'm just SMH...Clearly Howie is friends with Sandoval. He admits to also being present at his last concert. They obviously are friendly enough to have spoken about the situation before the podcast...because at one point Howie inadvertently discloses info that Sandoval hadn't disclosed yet lol

Sandoval is just...I don't even have the words. This interview did the opposite of what he intended it to do.

Sandoval describes how he and Raquel were best friends. How he and Raquel depended heavily emotionally on each other. The evening (or morning) that they kissed, they had been up all night talking at his house. It was 4am and he said their faces kept getting "closer and closer and it was magnetic"...that he hadn't felt like this in a long time blah blah blah.

He describes Raquel as wonderful, amazing, kind, funny, smart, beautiful. Hello, this is all emotional foreplay. They knew what they were doing. Of course he is playing the victim. As if being in a bad (according to him) relationship justifies it.

He says as soon as "it" happened (I'm not sure if the reference is the kiss or sex). He ran to therapy and asked Ariana to join him. But he did not disclose his involvement with Raquel to Ariana. I'm assuming the the therapist knew. How do you go to therapy to work on your relationship but hold back important info? It dawned on me, he is using the therapist to break up with her? Yep...a little later he admits that he wanted to use the therapist to break up with Ariana.

He says that he broke up (or tried to break up) with Ariana on Valentines Day (good timing). He says she didn't want to break up. He basically says she threatened to end her life...they bleeped the word out. He also said that after they went to therapy Ariana completely changed. Being supportive and nice and started discussing things with him. She even discussed freezing her eggs. He said all that was very nice, but by then he was out. He didn't want to work on the relationship anymore. He wanted to be with Raquel.

I can't even write all the BS that Sandoval says. He huffs and puffs as he describes his tortured existence. How Ariana and him have a "brand" to uphold, that they've built together. Okay so now it's about money? Howie fell a peg down too for me. He made a comment twice, that its not like Arian was Sandoval's wife. And commiserates that Sandoval was "a young man in a dark place".

So talk about a word salad...this was a word smorgasbord! It was hilarious that 10 minutes into the almost hour and a half interview...Howies daughters phone starts going off and she quickly presses deline. Howie looks over and says "who's Scheana?" I'm sure he knows...but the daughter turns off her phone...because I'm sure it was blowing up with several people calling lol Go listen to it. It's probably one of the only podcasts hes gonna do because nobody else is sympathetic to what he did in his situation.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, April 12, 2023 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
To say the interview did not go over well, would be an understatement. Both Sandoval and Howie are being dragged. Reaction has been deservedly negative.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, April 13, 2023 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I just wrote an article about this very subject yesterday, but it hasn't been posted yet. Apparently, people are upset because Howie didn't do any background research and didn't know basic facts, like Ariana and Raquel were close friends.

Bravo was blindsided. Now they're saying Sandy could get fired over this. He's made such a mess of his life! All over a dimwit who has a pretty face, but no character or brains.

https://www.realitytea.com/2023/04/13/andy-cohen-says-tom-sandovals-interview-with-howie-mandel-didnt-do-him-any-favors/

This is not the one I wrote, but I thought it was interesting. I'll post a link to mine when it gets published.