TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 21, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Vanderpump Rules: Archive through March 21, 2023 users admin

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, March 06, 2023 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Here is a different link to Andy's thoughts with a little more info...in This one he says that Sheena confronted Raquel after WWHL and it got physical!

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/andy-cohen-weighs-in-on-tom-sandoval-raquel-affair-timeline/

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, March 07, 2023 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Ahahaha the episode/scene they are filming about the fallout is named "Scandoval". Not everyone gets revenge for being cheated on in the form of a Television show dedicated to lambasting the cheater. And can't wait for the reunion.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, March 07, 2023 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
"Raquel Leviss seeking court-ordered protection from Scheana Shay"

"Leviss has reportedly taken legal action against her fellow castmates for allegedly circulating an explicit video of her. The recording in question is alleged to be from a FaceTime session with Tom Sandoval, the co-star with whom Leviss has allegedly carried on a “months-long affair.”

Raquel Leviss and Tom Sandoval locked lips in their first post-“Scandoval” scene for “Vanderpump Rules” Season 10, multiple sources tell Page Six. “They kissed on camera,” one source tells us exclusively, adding that the smooch took place at Leviss’ North Hollywood apartment on Saturday.

So now they are dating? This just gets better and better....or worse and worse

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, March 07, 2023 - 10:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
https://realityblurb.com/2023/03/06/raquel-leviss-alleged-pr-strategy-is-revealed-amid-tom-affair-as-she-replaces-pr-team-get-the-details-plus-is-her-real-name-rachel/

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, March 08, 2023 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Well Raquel (aka Rachel?) has started her I'm-a-victim tour...if you read between the lines. Reunion should be crazy. Oh...Sheena punched Raquel when Raquel told her...She has a black eye.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, March 09, 2023 - 3:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
If she is now accusing Tom of videoing her without her knowledge, I'm going to have to assume their affair is over.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, March 09, 2023 - 6:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
A thought just popped into my mind.

I had been thinking that Raquel had sent him the video, and Arianna found it while going through his texts. So I couldn't make sense of her claim that she was filmed without her knowledge.

Now I realize that Tom filmed it on his phone. So maybe her claim is true.

Who knows?

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, March 09, 2023 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
So apparently Raquel has been going to Sandoval's remote gigs. Photos are surfacing of her at most of his events. Schwartz had apparently told Sandoval and Raquel that they'd better fess up to Ariana before it blew up in their face. LVP said that she thinks that they had a plan to make it through the reunion in secret and then spring it later when they weren't filming.

The video was of them both masturbating together. The story is that Sandoval had left his phone on a table or dropped it on the ground and one of their friends handed it to Ariana to give back to Tom when he got off stage.

Ariana said that she just had some kind of premonition that she should look through his photos. That's when she found the video. She then sent it to her phone. Imagine finding that kind of a video on your partner's phone? Geez.

I'm thinking how convenient. I'm wondering if she was already suspicious and asked somebody to swipe his phone so she could look at it while he was on stage.

In any case it really is a mess. I don't believe that Sandoval recorded it unbeknownst to Raquel. But of course she has to say that. If you really don't want your stuff out there..them dont send people nudes or masturbate on a video medium or record yourself having sex etc... Screen record is available on all cell phones. Remember when they though SnapChat was unrecordable? lol. Lots of people got burned by that.

Ariana is the one that passed it around in her circle of friends, not Sandoval. I can say I do see how she might have felt.

LVP is scrambling to somehow dampen the fires on the whole sordid predicament. Her businesses are at risk. She has to walk the fine line between public blame and shame for Sandoval and yet say that Sandoval is not a bad person but his actions were bad...etc.

Since she doesn't care about Raquel.. she is expendable. I'm assuming Sandoval will come out of this better, with a million dollar PR group behind him, than Raquel.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, March 09, 2023 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
TMZ has a good point. Reunion is in a few weeks. Raquel's restraining order against Sheena was granted (Sheena says she never punched Raquel and she is lying). But with the restraining order active, it makes it difficult for everyone to be at the Reunion.

I wonder if this was strategy by Raquel's PR group to get her out of her contractual obligation of appearing on the reunion?

I guess it depends how the order is written. If it says no interaction whatsoever, Raquel doesn't even have to appear by remote video screen. They might bring one in at time and keep the other one X amount of feet away.

I would prefer the second option. Although I would LOVE to see Sheena and Raquel hash it out...I would rather have Raquel in the room with everyone, than be able to be on a monitor and avoid everyone staring a hole through her head. And probably her lawyer sitting offscreen and advising her.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, March 10, 2023 - 3:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
What makes you think she faked it? She had pictures she submitted to the court to get the retraining order, and I read that Scheanna admitted online that she punched her.

Though I do think it odd that a person would punch somebody in the face about this news, when said puncher is not the one aggrieved.

It must be a short season if the reunion is in a couple of weeks. The season just started.

I read that La la had posted the video online (now deleted.) That is so wrong.

Stassi believes that Sandoval came up with the idea (storyline) of Rachael being interested in Shwartz to distract from their affair. Katie agrees.

Andy went after Robyn (from RH of Potomac) at the reunion (A few weeks ago) about hiding the fact that her husband had a possible dalliance just before the season started. His position is that she's on a reality show and is supposed to be honest about her life. Well, what Tom and Raquel did is a million times worse! This was going on during the season and they were making up story lines! I wonder how Andy is going to handle that.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, March 10, 2023 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Grooch...I didn't say Raquel faked it. Everyone else is saying it. Sheena said she didn't and she has a lawyer who is representing her. And a bunch of VPR people are posting its a lie. People posted pictures of Raquel from a few days before encounter, where she already had discoloration around her eye...for whatever reason. I wouldn't know if it was true or not true.

The reunion is not on TV in a couple of weeks...they are filming in a couple of weeks. That's what Sandoval and Raquel we're waiting for in order to announce their relationship. VPR had already finished filming. When production found out everything that was going on they started filming again. They said they're going to put it on the end of this season. I don't know if that is going to be in place of other content, or if they are going to add episodes.

First thing I said when I read about Sandoval and Raquel...was that the Swartz thing was a cover for them. I found it way too weird that Raquel just walked up to Schwartz on camera and said, let's go make out. Deflection

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, March 10, 2023 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Peter is livid about the remark Raquel made about him...to Andy on WWHL..when he asked her about dating Peter.

"I feel like Peter's, like, a great starting pony to get back into the dating world. "He was such a great shoulder to cry on."

Peter says hes nobody's starting pony...and had some choice words for Raquel. He also said he suspected something was up with Sandoval and Raquel. Also that several people knew about the affair. But he didn't want to name names...

Raquel is really alienating every last person on the cast. I also feel like the little fling with Peter and with Oliver were also deflections...and maybe partly to make Sandoval jealous? Maybe she was saying...you are still with Ariana, so I'm going to do my thing too?

The court date for the (temporary) restraining order was filed on the 7th and hearing is on March 29. Same week reunion is supposed to be taped. Everyone thinks this was purposely, so that Raquel can get out of the reunion.

I hope they can delay the reunion until after the court date! The restraining order says they can not have interaction of any kind. Sheena and Raquel could not even speak to each other if they were on zoom. They are not even allowed to speak through intermediaries. Security for reunion is going to be beefed up.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, March 11, 2023 - 1:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Watching the last episode of VPR...knowing what we know. Raquel and Sandoval....just kinda make me want to puke. Both have such insincere interactions with Ariana...and everyone.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, March 11, 2023 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I know, Sincebb1! Just throws a different light on everything.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, March 12, 2023 - 2:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Meanwhile...back at the ranch...TomTom and Pump got their liquor license suspended for serving minors and intoxicated customers. This is right before the Oscars this weekend and then there is Saint Patrick's Day. Both are big business weekends for their restaurants and lounges.

LVP is not having a good month. TomTom was already suffering because of Scandoval. Now this....

I wouldn't be surprised if Lisa and Ken just gave both Sandoval and Swartz back their meager investments of 50K and changed the sign.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, March 13, 2023 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I have a subscription to Eater (Food news and dining guides from across the country) LA magazine and the other 4 newsletters they offer about the food industry.

They will cover drama that hits the restaurant and food industry. Like the Master Sommelier Scandal, where 23 out of 24 newly appointed Sommelier were stripped of their title because they discovered cheating. Or the Mario Batali Scandal where he had to "step away" from his entire restaurant empire because of sexual misconduct allegations...and he was a complete ass to work for, according to people I know.

But I was chuckling as I read an article they dedicated to Scandoval. They said they just couldn't ignore the story, as it was affecting the business of LVP and the Tom's restaurants. These guys (Raquel and the Toms) are now internationally disgraced lol It's gonna be a long while before any of them can crawl out from under their respective rocks

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, March 15, 2023 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
So, Andy Cohen sent out a PSA for tonight's show.

He said that the show has not been re-edited and it is the way they originally made it (before the Scandoval came out.)

So, something must be in the show that gives away the affair that nobody had picked up on.

And if anyone knows what it is, please don't tell! I want to be surprised and just watch the whole thing roll out. TIA.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, March 15, 2023 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Lol I was already cringing with the LAST episode...can't wait for this one. I bet it just more of the same.

Lala said last week...not to be surprised if Sandoval and Levisse show up as a couple at the Reunion. Interesting. Although if Levisse doesn't drop restraining order or they don't postpone it....they can't exactly "show up together". Oh wait, what if Sandoval decides to be by Levisse's side...and that's his excuse to make zoom appearance with her?

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, March 15, 2023 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
My other question was answered too. They said that all episodes already filmed will remain untouched. The additional footage of the Scandal that they are now filming, will be added as additional episodes. They will be shown at the end the season but before the reunion.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, March 15, 2023 - 8:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Well, that was disappointing. (The show.)

I can't stand Lala. And I can't stand the way they've always treated Raquel.

And at this point, I feel bad for Raquel and I blame Tom for this whole mess. He's always been a cheater, a superb liar and a narcissist. Raquel was a hot mess, still not over her break up with James, very insecure and easy prey. He took advantage of the situation.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, March 15, 2023 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
And Katie was on WWH tonight.

I think she and Shwartz aren't really talking right now.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, March 16, 2023 - 1:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I didn't use to like Lala. Even sober, she is definitely an acquired test. But she has grown on me

I never liked Raquel. I just felt like she was a dimwit. An innocuous dimwit granted....but I can't quite believe the person she is turning out to be. Its not just the Tom x2 thing(s), but many things.

When Katie was saying how she was trying to be friends with Tom Swartz. That he had spent every holiday for the last 10 years with her family...then her friend said...it's so weird, how you can spend years with someone, every day, then all of a sudden they're gone...I got chills.

Oh, apparently Oliver knew VPR was going to film at the restaurant ahead of time. He told Lisa he wanted to serve their party. He also said he thought he should go out with the girls after. Raquel blamed Lala for her ending up kissing Oliver. Nevermind that both Lisa and Oliver himself said he was single (he was not). Raquel never takes responsibility for her actions. Just like her post on Instagram.

According to Oliver's (soon to be ex) wife, he is very "thirsty" and will do anything to get on a show. At one point they were going to do a spin-off show at the Vegas restaurant. I'm betting he thought he was going to be on it.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, March 18, 2023 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Ariana had taken down her social media accounts and is now back. She was overwhelmed by all the support across the world and thanked everyone.

I liked her last sentence on her post. What doesn't kill me...better run

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, March 21, 2023 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Here's a link for the midseason trailer of what's to come.

Link

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, March 21, 2023 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Raquel is piece of work...they predicted she was going to come out with the narrative that it wasn't her fault. She is now saying she was manipulated by Sandoval.

Yeah you have an affair behind one of your best friends back with their partner....for 7 months (at least)...and you were brainwashed in to it. At almost 30 years old, she is something else.