TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 06, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Vanderpump Rules: Archive through March 06, 2023 users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, March 04, 2023 - 8:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Omg!

I thought it was bad enough that Raquel was going after Tom Schwartz, but i just found out that Raquel and Tom Sandoval have been having a secret affair for the past 6 months and Tom and Arianna have broken up!

She was just on WWHL and why didn't Andy ask her about it? And I was surprised about how Raquel kept shading Katie.

I don't know this Raquel.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, March 04, 2023 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Omg! Raquel has also had a fling with Garcelle's son and he is married!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, March 04, 2023 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL Grooch, from what I have seen on social media the only one she hasn't slept with is Jax.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, March 04, 2023 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Raquel has "I just got out of a long relationship and I need to party" syndrome. I had it, too, after my divorce 30 years ago.

Tom and Ariana broke up? That's a shocker. I can't believe that.

I think it's ridiculous that Tom and Katie are divorced, and she's still trying to control him. I agree it's not cool that he's dating one of their friend group, but it's his choice and Katie can't dictate to him anymore. I was so proud of him on the show the other night when he told Katie to leave Shwartz & Sandy's. Tom finally grew a pair and stood up to her!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, March 04, 2023 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Well, I guess the news about Tom and Ariana is true.😢

https://www.eonline.com/news/1366864/tom-sandoval-has-not-moved-out-after-ariana-madix-split

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, March 04, 2023 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Wow just wow....I mean, the only one that's "running a train" through Swartz and Sandy's (and a couple of other reality shows too) is Raquel. This girl acts like she's 18 but she's almost 30.

Obviously she is not solely to blame, because it takes two Tango. This clearly seems to be a pattern now. Even when she started dating James he was "involved" with Lala and she knew it....

I don't know if it's gonna put an end to Vanderpump Rules as we know it or completely re energize it? lol I wouldn't be surprised if we found out that Raquel slept with Emmett at some point. Or if Sheena found out that Raquel tried to flirt with her husband etc

She always just seemed a sort of vacuous but innocuous girl. Now I have a different opinion of her.

Do you all remember when Jax said that Sandoval was cheating on Ariana? Jax is saying "I told you so" now.

James says that the whole bunch of them (including himself) are toxic and living a toxic life...he doesn't recommend. He does point out that Raquel started out as being a groupie and a fan of the show, and worked her way up from the outside in

In any case, the only person that's probably rubbing their hands together gleefully is Lisa Vanderpump. The more scandals the more viewers lol

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, March 04, 2023 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Emmit needs his green card. He won't fool around with Raquel. Lol!

I think it was Arianna's brother, not James who said the show is toxic. Arianna deserves better. I had just watched the episode where Kristen brought the girl from Miami that Tom cheated with. Even Lisa believed Tom slept with her. And he's been out touring with his band all this time. I'm sure he was probably cheating on her while on the road.

And Shwartz has always treated Katie like crap. He always put his friends before her. Good riddance! Schwartz is so dumb. He's going to end up broke and homeless without Katie taking care of him.

And Raquel should have hooked up with Lisa's son and be set for life.

I'm rewatching the first four episodes now to see if I pick up on anything. And Arianna is being so nice to her. Makes me want to barf.

And TMZ reported this on Friday. Raquel and Scheanna were on WWHL Friday night. Why didn't Andy ask her about it?

Bbpeach

07-06-2005

Saturday, March 04, 2023 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
I didn’t watch WWHL, so don’t know if this applies, but a lot of WWHL eps are taped in advance so it could have been taped a week to more ago. Andy will tweet asking for questions for “an upcoming episode” or if it is “live tonight”. Who knows.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, March 04, 2023 - 1:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Good point, Bbpeach.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, March 04, 2023 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
It was definitely James that said that. I read it on his Twitter

They said that after the WWHL show...Raquel disclosed to Sheena her affair with Sandoval. Sheena got really upset

So I was thinking.. Was the little flirtation with Swartz just a deflection for Sandoval and Raquel to hide their relationship? That would explain why she was hanging with Swartz to be with around Sandoval. And I'm sure Swartz knew about Raquel and Sandoval right?

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, March 04, 2023 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Oh geezzz...I just read HOW Raquel disclosed to Sheena about her affair with Sandoval ...

Link here

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, March 05, 2023 - 4:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I don't watch VPR (I quit when they fired six people in one season), but from what I can gather off social media is Schwartz didn't find out until recently (before everyone else but still recently).

Someone posted on Twitter (it might have been Andy or Bravo - can't remember) that LVP will now be on WWHL on Wednesday to discuss this.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, March 05, 2023 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
If that's true... I wonder how Swartz feels about that? Used perhaps?

It will be interesting what LVP has to say. But I know that she will go with the majority of public opinion. As she has done in the past. She has a business interest with the two Toms, AND a show. I mean who's left in a relationship now? Sheena?? James doesn't count lol

She possibly bought out the guy the Toms were trying to open their bar with... So it would be very much in her best interest to smooth this whole thing over. Especially because I read that they were getting a lot of bad comments on their reviews. People were planning to boycott tomtom. The cast left already didn't have much charisma. I see they are bringing Charlie back...one of my least favorite. So let's see what LVP has up her sleeve?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, March 05, 2023 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Aside from the whole disgusting mess with Raquel and Sandoval, I was really disappointed to see that James is drinking again. He's an alcoholic. He should not be drinking AT ALL. He's going to be right back where he was a couple of years ago before Raquel gave him the ultimatum about his drinking, and the new GF will be the one to suffer for it. He thinks he can control it, but he can't.

And why is this page so WIDE?? Mods, can you fix this, please? 😘

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, March 05, 2023 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Oh Grooch...my apologies... You were right about it being Arianas brother. Statement was stuck in James' tweets in quotations (which I didn't see at the time) with no reference to Ariana's brother

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, March 05, 2023 - 1:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I think what is going to happen...is Sandoval will mostly disappear. He will fade in to the background. Kinda like Jax did. The spotlight will fall onto Swartz. Boy did this whole thing take the attention off of him and Katie and Raquel mess lol

I absolutely do not believe that Schwartz was unaware of what was going on between Raquel and Sandoval. No way. I think thats the narrative they are taking now, for damage control

I'm assuming this gets Raquel thrown off the show? I don't know who would want to work with her anymore.

Swartz will not be able to handle the burden of taking everything on (publicly at least) by himself. LVP has a mess on her hands. "Firing" Sandoval is not an option

This ought to be a pretty good reunion this year already lol

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, March 05, 2023 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Since. It's good to know my brain is still working. I worry about it sometimes.

This article is bad. They hooked up A LOT earlier than I thought. And even worse, they had sex in Tom's and Arianna's house, while Arianna was asleep in the bedroom. Who does that?!?

Raquel Leviss And Tom Sandoval’s Affair Allegedly Pre-Dated Tom Schwartz Hookup

quote:

And now, allegedly, Sandoval as well. Page Six reported that the affair “began last summer” before Raquel locked lips with Schwartz in August 2022

The insider claimed that Raquel “has slept over Tom and Ariana’s [Madix] house when Ariana’s been out of town.”

According to Page Six, James seemingly confirmed the rumor to Deuxmoi. In a direct message from Instagram, the 31-year-old DJ said Raquel and Tom started the affair “7 months” ago. So the affair allegedly began in July 2022. His ex-fiancée and Sandoval were even bold enough to hook up in the couple’s home while “Ariana [was] sleeping.”

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, March 05, 2023 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Oh this is just getting worse and worse....while Ariana was sleeping in the other room??? That is nauseating.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, March 05, 2023 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
And what I'm curious about is who is the mole?

Arianna found out March 1 and it hit the papers the very next day. Somebody is spilling the beans.

Lisa? Nope, it's bad for her businesses, even though she's the one who called the papers on puppy-gate.

Sheena? No. She'd save it for her podcast. Plus, supposedly, Raquel told her about it that night when Scheanna overheard Raquel's and Arianna's phone call.

Katie? I don't think so. She's not the type and she wouldn't do that to Arianna.

Tom Shwartz? Sandoval had told him a few days before the story broke. I doubt Shwartz would even know how call the papers.

Jax? Maybe. I could see Shwartz telling him about it. Jax probably needs money, and for some reason hates Sandavol.

Kristen Doute? Maybe. She's crazy and has always wanted to make Sandavol pay for cheating on her. And she's been hanging around Arianna to support her, so she's hearing the details in real time.

Yep, my guess is Kristen.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, March 05, 2023 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Oh, I forgot about James. He's the mole too. He was never over Raquel.

Kristen is probably giving the info to James. They used to be a couple.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, March 05, 2023 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I thought in that article it said that Ariana found out because she saw some inappropriate communications between Sandoval and Raquel on his phone. She then did some digging and found a sexually explicit video from Raquel. She was calling Raquel for an explanation... That's the phone call that Sheena walked in on.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, March 05, 2023 - 3:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Yes, that's what happened. I'm wondering who made the first phone call to TMZ? That's not a friend Arianna needs around her right now.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, March 05, 2023 - 3:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Oh...I see what you mean...I thought you meant who told Ariana lol

Since everyone knew right away...it could have been anyone. Even a crew member. They said they instantly were trying to film the whole fallout for this season's show. The information probably traveled like lighting a fuse to a load of dynamite.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, March 06, 2023 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I'm thinking Raquel will be done on this show. Nobody is going to want to film with the skanky homewrecker after this. What is wrong with that girl? Her parents made her break up with James, cause he "wasn't good enough for her." I'm thinking she's the one who's sub par. Did she never learn about loyalty or boundaries? I just can't.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, March 06, 2023 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Yeah, From what I read she pretty much is wearing a scarlet letter... No one wants to talk to her or film with her, Including her only friend, Sheena

There is an article on Page Six about Andy Cohen saying he noticed several red flags along the way.

He had the Toms on WWHL and Andy said:
"When Schwartz was on with Sandoval on premiere night, there was some odd energy between them,” Cohen explained. “Schwartz was looking at Sandoval the entire time –almost for guidance on answers.” EXACTLY what I said at the time when watching it. It was so weird. He thinks Swartz knew, as I do.

He was also was saying that it was weird when he had Raquel and Sheena on last week. They were answering his questions about the 2 Toms in a weird way. Apparently during the commercial break Sheena noticed it too, and questioned Raquel

Andy noticed at Bravocon... Both girls were looking at Sandoval (with goo-goo eyes) performing in the same way...

And just some weird energy between Sandoval and Raquel when they were on WWHL

https://pagesix.com/2023/03/06/andy-cohen-on-raquel-leviss-tom-sandoval-affair-reveal/