TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 26, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Vanderpump Rules: Archive through April 26, 2022 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, June 11, 2020 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I agree, Dipo. He's so disgusting. He cheated on Stassi (with Kristin!) and cheated on Brittney (was it only the one time???). He never admits to being wrong. His ego is out of control, and I don't enjoy watching him anymore. Buh bye, Jason Cauchi (his real name)!

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Tuesday, June 16, 2020 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
I saw that Stassi is pregnant. Don't know if that still goes in here with the latest developments. My heart goes out to Beau and I will miss him on the show!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, June 26, 2020 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Apparently Scheana has suffered a miscarriage. I'm not a fan, but my heart goes out to anybody who has to go through that. Such a disappointment.

https://www.eonline.com/news/1165345/vanderpump-rules-scheana-shay-shares-she-suffered-a-miscarriage

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, December 05, 2021 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Entertainment Tonight
@etnow
·
24m
James Kennedy and Raquel Leviss are going their separate ways.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, December 05, 2021 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I was just coming here to post that, Dipo! You beat me to it! I can't say as I'm surprised. He's been better since he quit drinking, but he's still very self-centered and immature. I'm glad she finally figured out that she deserves better. I actually like Raquel and feel sorry for her a lot of the time. Good for her for standing up for herself.

https://www.eonline.com/news/1312170/vanderpump-rules-james-kennedy-and-raquel-leviss-split-and-call-off-engagement

Grooch

06-16-2006

Sunday, December 05, 2021 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Wow! She broke up with him at the reunion?!?

I better catch up on the show. It's gotten very boring now that they've all gotten older and most of them have settled down And had babies. (And no Stacie, Jax and Christian.)

Any word on if La la and her boyfriend have parted ways?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, December 06, 2021 - 10:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Grooch, I was stumped there for a minute by "Christian." I think you meant "Kristin?" I don't miss her or Jax or Stassi! They were all vile.

Lala and Rand have split for sure. She is living at the Beverly Hills hotel and has moved on. Good for her! He was a slime bucket.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, December 07, 2021 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bigbrothergossip
@bigbrothrgossip
·
43m
Every ep of this season's godawful #PumpRules:
1. The boys pretend they're athletic
2. James pretends he's a better person.
3. Lala pretends her relationship is perfect.
4. LVP pretends she cares about these bozos.
5. Sandy is extra about everything.
6. Dumb costume party.
7. Scwhartz is an idiot (the only truthful storyline of the season.)
8. Charli...well, I don't know why she's even on this show.
9. Scheana is the same ridiculous Scheana she's always been. Now saddled with an Aussie dummy.
#Pumprules

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, December 08, 2021 - 6:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I actually deleted this show off my DVR after they fired the original cast members. If they want to "cancel" people out, I can cancel the show. I'm glad I did because everyone is saying this season is a total shitfest.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, December 17, 2021 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I'm still watching, but I'm starting to agree with you, Lexie. The only storylines this season seem to be the (endless) fight between Sandoval and Katy, and I forgot the other one. Okay, it's mainly about Sandoval and Katy.

I have to say, though, that I kind of agree with Sandoval. When has Schwartz EVER had an idea and run with it? It's Sandoval pushing/pulling him all the way. And Katy's riding BOTH their coattails.

Too bad the Lala/Randall drama happened after they'd wrapped filming, cause we need something else besides Sandy and Katy fighting all the time. Maybe the reunion will be interesting, if I make it that far.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, December 17, 2021 - 4:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I'm not watching, just waiting for the divorces to start.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, December 18, 2021 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Tom and Katy should be first in line. Don't know how they've lasted this long. Tom is lazy and Katy is a needy whiner. And they're all lushes.

Kudos to James for being smart enough to pass on the last party, cause he didn't need to be around all that drinking. Say what you like about James and Lala, but I'm really proud of both of them for going sober. They were both terrible alcoholics and it's not easy to quit, especially with this crowd. Ariana's birthday was embarrassing. They all need to back off the alcohol before somebody gets cirrhosis.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, December 18, 2021 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I read a while back in an interview Ariana saying that she doesn't drink at all when they're not filming. But when they are, she's a complete lush for those few months. I guess it's the only way to come up with story lines.

But they are to long in the tooth for this nonsense. It's become sad.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, December 18, 2021 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Plus, their financial status is all based on their paychecks from the show. If they didn't get those fat pay checks, the show would be more interesting watching them hustle to make ends meet on their waitressing salaries. (And Katie would be forced to work instead of knitting all day.)

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, December 19, 2021 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I don't think any of them are waitressing anymore. They're all "retired" and living off their VPR salaries. I hope they're putting some away, cause as soon as this show is over, those big houses are going away.

Speaking of which, I wonder how Jax and Brittney are doing these days?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, March 21, 2022 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I knew it ... He is lucky to be let out of this marriage ... Entertainment Tonight @etnow
·
25m
Katie Maloney-Schwartz is opening up about her unexpected split from Tom Schwartz.

https://twitter.com/etnow/status/1506030389600550912

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, March 21, 2022 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I have to say, when I read the news when they first separated...I was both surprised and not so surprised, at the same time. I always thought they were an odd pairing.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 22, 2022 - 4:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I did read over the weekend that VPR is getting a Las Vegas show.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, March 22, 2022 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I was wondering when that was going to happen. Seeing as she already has a cocktail lounge and is opening up a new restaurant there.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Tuesday, March 22, 2022 - 10:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
VPR is getting a Las Vegas show

How many shows does she have?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 24, 2022 - 5:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Chieko, just VPR and now the Vegas spin-off

Chieko

11-20-2003

Thursday, March 24, 2022 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Thanks Lexi. I couldn't keep up with her new business openings, ect. I'm sure the show is successful but I never warmed up to any of the "employees" I would have much rather seen more of the workings of the actual restaurant. I like Below Deck 'cause at least we get to see some of the workings of a yacht.

Jambee

05-24-2010

Monday, April 25, 2022 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jambee a private message Print Post    
Was watching a movie on Hallmark network yesterday and Brittany showed up on a Jenny Craig commercial. I didn't recognize her at first as she has a "mom" body now but that voice was a dead giveaway.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, April 25, 2022 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I have seen that commercial and I keep wondering "who is that", so thanks Jambee, it was bugging me that I recognized the person but couldn't place her.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, April 26, 2022 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
https://pagesix.com/2022/03/25/vanderpump-rules-alum-brittany-cartwright-shares-weight-loss-pics/