TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 15, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: The Real Housewives of New Jersey: Archive through February 15, 2023 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, May 05, 2021 - 5:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Chieko, one of my best friends of 40 years lives separate from her husband (of 35 years). She bought her own house about 5-6 years ago. It's the only thing that kept them from divorcing. She has said many times she wished she had done it sooner.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, May 05, 2021 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I wonder how much of a trend it really is?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, May 05, 2021 - 11:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I used to work with another woman over 30 years ago (she passed away probably about 25 years ago) - her and her husband lived in separate apartments complexes, but within a couple of miles of each other. She was the first person I ever met who lived separately from her spouse. She also said it was the only way they could avoid divorce. So this is a thing... LOL

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, May 05, 2021 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I had previously heard of a couple who lived next door to each other in separate houses. LOL I guess if you're happy, so what?

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, February 01, 2022 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
New season starting now!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, February 01, 2022 - 5:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Oh, boy! Just before commercial break, the show teased about a video about Louie that popped up on social media that creeped out the Twitter universe.

Egads!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, February 06, 2022 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I'm a firm believer that sometimes nature is smarter than plastic surgeons.

A person's nose, while perhaps not a "perfect" nose...might be proportionate with ones chin lips eyes etc. They compliment each other.

Sometimes the nose, for me, "makes" the face. Case in point... Jennifer Gray. Her little nose with the slight dipping down in front.. for me, gave her face a sassy and pouty lip look. Then she went and made her nose "normal". Totally changing her.. she was for the most part unrecognizable. She is very pretty but she lost her uniqueness

I was dismayed that Jennifer thought she needed to do her nose. It went with the rest of her face. I can understand maybe wanting to straighten out the bridge? But the totally scooped look? For me, doesn't really go with the rest of her face.

When they showed it from the side at the pool party... My husband yelled out "she has a Bob Hope nose". I cringed, but he is not wrong. I thought she was pretty before.

If only there was a surgery to mold most of their "personalities" LOL

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, February 06, 2022 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I'm a firm believer that sometimes nature is smarter than plastic surgeons.

A person's nose, while perhaps not a "perfect" nose...might be proportionate with ones chin lips eyes etc. They compliment each other.

Sometimes the nose, for me, "makes" the face. Case in point... Jennifer Gray. Her little nose with the slight dipping down in front.. for me, gave her face a sassy and pouty lip look. Then she went and made her nose "normal". Totally changing her.. she was for the most part unrecognizable. She is very pretty but she lost her uniqueness

I was dismayed that Jennifer thought she needed to do her nose. It went with the rest of her face. I can understand maybe wanting to straighten out the bridge? But the totally scooped look? For me, doesn't really go with the rest of her face.

When they showed it from the side at the pool party... My husband yelled out "she has a Bob Hope nose". I cringed, but he is not wrong. I thought she was pretty before.

If only there was a surgery to mold most of their "personalities" LOL

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Sunday, February 06, 2022 - 8:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
I noticed Jennifer’s nose from the side also. It was not good
When Margret is on I can’t help but stare at her odd mouth. I know she had to have work done on it. So not good. She looks like a big mouth bass.

And speaking of big mouth….she didn’t need to bring up Arden’s affair 10; years prior

Chieko

11-20-2003

Sunday, February 06, 2022 - 10:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
My husband yelled out "she has a Bob Hope nose"

My husband said exactly the same thing tonight!

And doesn't it seem a little odd that a plastic surgeon husband might not want to have a little more input on his wife's surgery. Now he has to look every day at a job he probably does not approve of.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, February 07, 2022 - 8:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Lol it IS curious a plastic surgeons wife in USA would go to Turkey to get surgery. She has some of the best surgeons in the world in her vicinity. She also had a chin implant, but had it removed before the start of filming because she didn't like it. I can't imagine what that looked like. She said if she ends up not liking her nose and how it settles, she'll get a revision.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, February 07, 2022 - 8:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I just noticed I had a double post above. If a moderator could remove one please?

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, February 07, 2022 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Jennifer also got facial liposuction.

I looked on her doctor's Instagram. He specializes in rhinoplasty and other facial surgeries that basically change the structure of the face. There are some crazy photos on there

Obviously she did not read his reviews. He has many complaints from patients that say that he ruined their nose. And some other really strange ones. Like the one I read, where one of his patients was in extreme pain and asking where the nurses were. He said they're at their desk doing each other's makeup.

There are many comments also about the care the people ended up getting in the hospital. One used the word scary.

I also googled what the average price for rhinoplasty is in Istanbul Turkey. Average 2 to $3,000.
Although I'm assuming that money was not a concern in her case.

Intrepid

03-18-2022

Saturday, March 19, 2022 - 4:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Intrepid a private message Print Post    
It’s safe to presume none of these women have their own natural faces and bodies; surgery of all kinds sculpts them into something God didn’t intend.

More interesting is they despise one another, backstab incessantly, and in general are horrid human beings. Jen’s husband for example; he doesn’t have one shred of love for her. She is unlikeable: a liar, a drunk, jealous, always trying to belittle others. Her castmates aren’t much better…. except maybe Jackie who has a huge set of personal problems.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Saturday, March 19, 2022 - 6:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Intrepid, that pretty much sums up all the housewives on all the franchise's. Lol!

I like Delores, though. I used to like Marge, but now I see her as the shit stirrer that she is. It is unforgivable what she did to Jen (no matter how much I dislike her.) Because it wasn't just done to Jen, but her kids. The kids didn't sign up for this.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, April 07, 2022 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
The other night I was watching WWHL and Andy had Delores on. Andy mentioned something about the reunion and neither one is over it yet. They both looked like a ghost from it. Andy said it was the most out of control reunion yet.

You just know Teresa was involved, and her doctors only allowed her to do it as long as she promised not to shout, because of the surgery she just had.

Next week's season finale looks out of control. I can't imagine the reunion is going yo be worse, but it sure sounds like it.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, April 08, 2022 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Yeah that little preview of next week.... The old Teresa is back! I can't imagine what the reunion was like LOL

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, April 12, 2022 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Holy cow!

Theresa is out of control and she's going back to beat Marges ass!

They better not cut this off for next week.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, May 11, 2022 - 6:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
After watching the first two parts of the reunion, I've got to say Jen Aydin and Teresa Giudice are two of the vilest people I've seen. I can absolutely not understand how Dr. Aydin has put up with her spoiled entitled attitude for this long. What a hateful, insecure mess she is. And as for Teresa she never acted this bad when she was being constantly abused by Joe her husband. I don't think her new relationship is everything she is trying to present it as or she would be happy and relaxed. The way she treats her brother and his wife is beyond appalling.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, May 11, 2022 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Where are Traci and Tiki?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, May 11, 2022 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It is my understanding that Traci and Tiki will not be back next year. I haven't watched the reunion episodes yet because I despise Tre and Jen that much.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, May 11, 2022 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I have heard people thought Traci was boring but I didn't mind her and Tiki seemed to fit in well with the men. I thought they would at least finish up the season with her.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, May 13, 2022 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
The sad truth is...anyone halfway normal on any of these reality shows...is considered "boring". If you don't bring the drama, you're not going to last.

I liked Tiki and Traci. They sort of represented what a "normal" reaction to some of these women's antics would be. LOL

I had already said to my husband, if Traci doesn't flip a table quick or something, they probably won't be back next season.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Friday, May 13, 2022 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
LOL Sincebb1

Grooch

06-16-2006

Wednesday, February 15, 2023 - 2:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Anyone watching this new season?

I woke up and caught the last few minutes of WWHL and Teresa and Louie were the guests. Andy asked Louie what he is doing these days for a job since he got fired from his company last year. Louie said he started a new company. Andy asked what kind of business. Louie said media.

Andy: What kind of media?

Louie: Digital

Andy: (can't remember what he asked, but he's trying to find out more info. Maybe he asked "Sales?")

Louie: Yeah, sales. Leads generation.

Andy: (Shocked face) Isn't that what Jen Shah is going to jail for?

Louie: This is different.

Oye Vey.

I hope Teresa will be filing separate tax returns, but I highly doubt it.

And then Andy asked her about her relationship with her brother and Melissa. Teresa is having nothing to do with them any more. She's not angry, just sad.

So, Louie has effectively isolated Teresa from her family. Something abusive spouses do. What a creep. I was hoping that Louie was actually a good person and be good for Teresa, but it's not looking like it. So sad.