TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 02, 2023

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Relationships: 90 Day Fiance': Archive through January 02, 2023 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, August 26, 2021 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The new baby Asher looks so much like Shai at the same age. Shai had his first day of nursery school, taken by his dad. I follow both Loren and Alex on Instagram and enjoy them so much.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, January 07, 2022 - 9:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
well this is a blast from the past
Stephanie Matto what has she been doing to earn money? Well,,,

90 Day Fiancé's Stephanie Matto Reveals She Would "Love" to Gift a Fart Jar to This Celeb

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, January 07, 2022 - 11:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
She continues to be really weird. The ads for whatever upcoming 90 day show she is going to be on talk about getting back into the dating pool and someone will have peed in it.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, February 04, 2022 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Geoffrey Paschal has been sentenced to 18 years for the kidnapping an beating of one of his earlier fiancée. Varya Malina is standing by him.

90 Day Fiancé star sentenced to 18 years in prison

Zeyna

07-15-2001

Saturday, February 05, 2022 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zeyna a private message Print Post    
That is scary, I hope she changes her mind.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, February 05, 2022 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
LINK

I couldn't make that link work but this looks like the same basic information. Even prior to the beating in question there were other incidents. Wow.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, February 05, 2022 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
On the current The other way season we have Caleb and Alina who will be disappearing before the tell all as some really racist posts have been found from the past made by Alina. This is the Alina who has dwarfisn (diastrophic) not the Alina who is very young and who married the Mormon guy)

This season's the other way is pretty crazy. Nothing new, I guess.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, March 01, 2022 - 12:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Just watching Loren & Alexei: After the 90 days and this is about them having their second baby, Asher and at the Bris, Loren's mom and dad and sister came, but online they had Alexei's family and they were in Israel, which we all knew, but also from Ukraine (I knew his family had come from Ukraine to Israel, but there was family still there) AND Russia.

I knew Alexei has posted to stand with Ukraine, but what an emotional time with relatives also in Russia. Wow.

Yara from 90 Day also has her mom and others in ukraine.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, March 02, 2022 - 2:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
So does Natalie (because that's where I learned to pronounce Kiev - see, reality television is educational).

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, March 02, 2022 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, Natalie, Yara, Alexei with ties to Ukraine, Alexei ties to Russia, Alina and Steven in Russia I think. The other Alina who was kicked off 90 day, but still in Russia. And others, I am sure.

And while all the shows are behind, at last viewing, Natalie seemed to be in flux concerning her immigration status. Her mother was in Russia.

And indeed, as miserable as the 90 day shows have become (though I do love Pillow Talk), thee is much to be learned..

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Monday, April 18, 2022 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
they are having a 90 days Ukraine episode on tonight.

various contestants associated with Russia and Ukraine are going to speak how it affects them.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Monday, April 18, 2022 - 9:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
yea, Natalie is on now, her mother was living in Ukraine. She convinced her to leave home and take the train to Poland early. there will be 2 or 3 others.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Monday, April 18, 2022 - 10:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
second woman is Marie who was with Ceasar 5 years ago. She was living in Kyiv. She took video. her family lives 5 miles out of the city. She remained in Kyiv.

Dave Of Dave and Lana. He wants to fight there (as a senior citizen.) No combat experience, but can learn to shoot. he can't shoot decently. yeah I don't see this happening, they will turn him away.

then there is Yara from Yara and Jovi. She has most of her friends still there. She has friends who went to Germany for now. Also from Kyiv.

daves friend Yara was also on, she is 8 months pregnant and did not want to leave without her husband who was constricted. Dave was turned down by the Ukraine army.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, April 19, 2022 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Dave thought it would cost $12-$15,000 to outfit himself to go fight. I HOPE he donated that money to one of the hands on organizations like Baranova27, BStrong, CORE, etc.

Or he could hook up with those orgs and go to Poland to help on the ground. Going into combat was not a wise choice.

He mentioned that he and Lana had broken up and didn't seem interested in offering her any help.

Natalie's mom had moved to Bulgaria last we saw (they feared that Russia would sweep through Ukraine and go after Poland).

Natalie went to an attorney who said that mom needed her passport and birth certificates proving that her daughter was in the US. Then suggested she could fly to Cancun or Mexico City and make her way to San Ysidro.

Because Natalie is still green card pending, she cannot dare enter Mexico to help with her mom but could go to the port of entry.

The attorney said this will take time but the ruling was that those people would have period of time in the U.S and then could apply for asylum.

I thought of the 90 Day "family" and Big Ed is in San Diego, and able to cross to Mexico, as he did for his recently aired date for the Single Life (though in real life he and Liz apparently are back together).

And Kenny and Armando are I think in Baja and might be able to provide information on the best way to travel from Cancun or Mexico City to the border.

Natalie did a good job of encouraging her mother, stayed on the phone the whole time as her mom made her way to a train and then finally made it to Poland where Natalie has a friend who took her mom in.

Marie.. wow I never watched her seasons but felt for her, especially when she had ventured out in search of some food.. she was on deserted streets and then there were attacks starting.

All the large stores were closed and only some small local stores would be possibly open at random times and with random items. She never made it to a store as she returned home.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, April 22, 2022 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Sad news from 90 Day Fiance couple Robert and Anny. They have his son from another mom and they had a baby girl. And 5 months ago had a baby boy and he passed away thins week. Seems he was never real well and this is pretty heartbreaking.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, April 23, 2022 - 7:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Oh, that is very sad!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, April 23, 2022 - 10:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They are devastated. Lots of support on Instagram from the 90 day people and others. I included Bryson and Brenda (their little daughter), as it is a loss for them, too. Anny posted pictures of him in the hospital, she said the last before his surgery.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, April 23, 2022 - 11:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Apparently Adriel, the little son, was born with a heart condition..

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, May 06, 2022 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Sea monkey I guess you saw they are expecting their third baby.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, May 08, 2022 - 2:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Robert and Anny???

Loren and Alexei are expecting their third.

Elizabeth and Andrei are expecting their second.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, June 11, 2022 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Loren and Alex won best reality couple at some MTV awards. They got to go to the awards and were pretty pumped to win. Their spin off show will have a second season, too.

Anny and Robert. He has posted a couple of times just thanking people for kindness and well wishes but they have been quiet and probably not filming pillow talk.

Pillow talk is including some who are pretty hard to watch (Kimbally, for one) but so it goes.

Some of the new couples are train wrecks so far.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, August 29, 2022 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I was wondering why Angela was ripping apart Michael's car too! I guess he is now in the U.S. too?

Big Ed....I can't stop watching even though is personality is gross.lol

Yes, Bilal & Shaeeda is way too soon! He rubs me the wrong way.

What about Jovie and ??. I still can't forgive him for not just leaving the strip bar wjen she said she had enough.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, September 04, 2022 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jovie and Yara. Mylah is their daughter. Gwen in grandma.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 09, 2022 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Loren and Alex had their third child, A GIRL, Ariel Taya Brovarnik. Born Sept 6, they didn't know they had a girl until she was born. So exciting for them.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, January 02, 2023 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
No one watching the tell alls? Angela and Big Ed need to never be on tv again.