TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through December 07, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: General Discussion (Various Shows): Archive through December 07, 2022 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, October 18, 2022 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I loved that show! It was always interesting to get to know people and find out they were actually different (nicer) than their public image. Case in point: I just loved Tammy Faye Bakker Messner. She was so sweet and loving towards everyone, even Ron Jeremy and the drunk girl from some reality show I didn't watch.

Wasn't Dennis Rodman already on this show? He was awful on The Apprentice (before I got disgusted with Trump's sexist behavior and stopped watching). He was always drunk and Trump gave him multiple chances, even when he missed challenges he was supposed to participate in. But he fired Khloe Kardasian for having to fly back to California and appear in court for her DUI. Such a double standard!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, October 18, 2022 - 10:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Gosh, not a one of the three you listed causes me to want to watch. And I already know that Rodman ruins any show he is on.

With Tammy Faye there was being able to get a more well rounded view of a person (and I ended up liking her, and later, feeling sad about her horrible way of dying, but she handled it well), but Rodman.. nah. He lived here on the water front and some neighbors liked his parties and such but others were more than disturbed by the noise and things like helicopters landing illegally.. the police were not amused. Most celebs who live there are not looking for attention at home.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, October 25, 2022 - 12:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
First 2 episodes of Surreal Life are up. Surprisingly, I dont even think Dennis is the weirdest one lol

I mean, these celeb reality shows....its only 10 days! And I can already see some heads are gonna roll

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, October 25, 2022 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
No, Dennis isn’t the weirdest but I wished he wouldn’t mumble. Manny seems delightful. Stormy is weird and Austin seems arrogant. The rest are pretty normal.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, October 25, 2022 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I love Frankie Munoz! The rest... meh.

I have a hard time understanding Dennis when he speaks... he mumbles.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, October 26, 2022 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I'm enjoying Surreal life. Dennis cracks me up. I got choked up when he choked up. I think he has a good heart.

One min I cant stand August and then the next I like him LOL

I am enjoying everyone as of now LOL

Do we only get 1 ep a week? this first ep was 2 hrs, did that count as ep 1 and 2?

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, October 26, 2022 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
It has it listed as Episode 1 and Episode 2 on VH1 and were separate. Originally there were not supposed to be back to back episodes. I'll bet the decision to show them together was to draw people in. We didn't really see them bond a little and see beyond their facade until the second episode. After that they are supposed to drop one every week.

Past seasons total episodes were all over the place. As little as 6, as many as 12. I imagine since this season is only 10 days, we might not get many episodes?

We won't be able to tell if they taped multiple episodes in one day by what Dennis is wearing...lol

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, October 26, 2022 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL!!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, October 26, 2022 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I think they were already up to day 4 by the end of the second episode, weren't they?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Wednesday, October 26, 2022 - 4:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
yes

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, October 26, 2022 - 11:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I already deleted it. Rodman annoys meand so did moving the bed. It was just not right. That is when I decided I watch too much tv.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, October 26, 2022 - 11:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Or what Dennis is not wearing...

I watched the two hours but not really feeling it very much. Dennis is annoying, Stormy Daniels is annoying and no one seems endearing at all.

Rodman also stunk up Celebrity Mole.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, October 27, 2022 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Malcom in The Middle is endearing and so is Manny Mua but I’m not sure just the two of them can keep me watching.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, October 28, 2022 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
VH1 is one of the few streaming services I don't subscribe to and y'all almost make me wish I did (but then it would interfere with my watching Discovery + programming...LOL...I mean - I think I have a slight obsession with the actor who plays Joe Kenda on Homicide Hunter). One thing about recovering from breast cancer surgery and treatment is you discover whole new shows to watch!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, October 28, 2022 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I don’t come here often anymore so I did not know. Please take care and super fast healing to you Roxip.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Saturday, October 29, 2022 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I was able to search Surreal Life on my Roku and watched it for free. It was okay. I did like the older ones.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Saturday, October 29, 2022 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I think I have a slight obsession with the actor who plays Joe Kenda on Homicide Hunter

LOL, I'm right there with you.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, October 29, 2022 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Surreal Life was on some channel I get on Spectrum.

And yes, endearing was probably the wrong word.. Just not interesting to me. Never watched Malcolm in the Middle, so no history there. Same with Homicide Hunter.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, October 31, 2022 - 7:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Neither do I, Lakecat. It's definitely a marathon but hopefully I'm at least to the mid point!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, November 06, 2022 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Don't know if anyone watches Family Karma. Third season restarts tonight, with Richa and Vishal wedding. Three day Bollywood in Mexico. I love this series. There is not all the craziness and nastiness as on other reality shows. I mean they fight and have drama...but not like the other series.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Monday, November 07, 2022 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Well, I was not able to watch the third episode of Surreal Life. It said I have to have a tv provider, which I do not have one. Oh well. No great loss.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Monday, November 07, 2022 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Heck one thing you could do...wait until all the episodes drop. Sign up for Philo or FuboTV etc. for 7 day trial. Watch the series then cancel streaming service. Or you can buy the whole season on Prime for $14.99. But I sense you might not care that much about missing it lol Maybe after it's over they will add the 7th season to the 6 they already have on Paramount+...if you have that streaming service

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, December 07, 2022 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
The Traitors premieres on Peacock Jan 12 (all 10 eps at once apparently)- This show has a lot of reality alums like Cirie and Stephanie from Survivor and Rachel from BB...Basically this is Werewolf the reality show if you know that game..

https://twitter.com/peacock/status/1600569605021466624?s=20&t=cGeWQzcJpzO6ioN-QQxjmA

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Wednesday, December 07, 2022 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I saw that the other day. They say they have saboteurs. So I'm thinking like The Mole or Snake in the Grass? I just hope it's more like the Mole than it is like Snake lol

You would almost expect Cody, Cirie, Kate to be the Traitor. In any case along with Rachel and Brandi....it should be interesting. They are a smart cunning bunch!

Rieann

08-26-2006

Wednesday, December 07, 2022 - 9:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rieann a private message Print Post    
I found the UK version on YouTube. I’m enjoying it so far. I’m on episode four.