TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 05, 2022

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real Housewives of OC: Archive through February 05, 2022 users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, October 12, 2021 - 2:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Wow!

I never knew what to make of her, but I wish her well.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, October 15, 2021 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Why am I not surprised, LOL ... Entertainment Tonight
@etnow
·
1h
Vicki Gunvalson is accusing her ex-fiancé of infidelity.

https://twitter.com/etnow/status/1449116871861489666

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, October 15, 2021 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Her poor love tank.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, October 25, 2021 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I started watching this show before the new season starts. Never watched it before. I'm just finishing up Season 4, and I just have to say, are Vicki and Tamra the biggest beotches on the show? They are horrible! So mean to any new people who come on the show. Also Jeana has her moments, but eveybody says it's cause her husband ignored her all those years. It's awful how her boys talk to her, but then that's what their dad modeled for them for so many years.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Monday, October 25, 2021 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
I will save my commentary until you get through many more seasons…..but 💯% Vicki

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Sunday, December 05, 2021 - 11:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Well, this season started off with a bang.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Sunday, December 05, 2021 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
One of the reasons I quit watching this group was because of Tamra. She is truly a vile human being. Vicki is simply lost in the land of delusion.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, December 05, 2021 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Okay, I got thru Season 10 with Brooks's "cancer." They didn't seem to resolve it during the season or at the reunion, but I'm pretty sure from reading the internet that he made it up. Am I wrong?

The main reason I watched the first 10 seasons was to get to the part about Brooks and Vicki (who I still can't stand). Would I miss anything important if I just jumped from the end of Season 10 to the current season? Just wondering . . .

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, December 06, 2021 - 6:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Correct, BJM - Brooks made up the story about having cancer.

I would probably watch the next couple of seasons but you can skip the last (which were just awful).

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Wednesday, December 08, 2021 - 1:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
I used to be a big fan of Heather's and I love her new hotel, I mean house. But, she is coming across very entitled. I hope it's just the first episode and we'll get her back.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, December 09, 2021 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I'm about halfway thru season 11. Just watched the episode where Tamra rolled the quad vehicle in the desert. Yikes! Those things scare me to death! I've heard about so many bad accidents happening with them.

I'm liking Tamra more these days, but still despise Vicki. And Kelly Dodd is a piece of work!

May just skip seasons 12-15 and go straight to season 16. I've heard those were the worst seasons. Can't wait to catch up!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Thursday, December 09, 2021 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Every time you start liking Tamra, she starts acting vile again.

A leopard never changes its spots. Brace yourself.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, December 10, 2021 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Ruh roh! 😮

Chieko

11-20-2003

Monday, December 13, 2021 - 6:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Jeff Lewis was on WWHL with Lisa Barlow from SLC and he made it clear he was still close with Shannon but he doesn't not like Heather Dubrow. He likened her to Cruella de Vil.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, December 13, 2021 - 9:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jeff has never liked Heather, he said that several years ago when she was first on the show.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, December 14, 2021 - 3:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
I've never cared for her either. She's entitled and selfish. I don't need people like her in my life.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, December 27, 2021 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Meghan King and Cuffe Biden Owens have already split up! That's gotta be some kind of record. Only two months. Wow!

https://www.eonline.com/news/1314381/meghan-king-seems-to-confirm-breakup-from-cuffe-biden-owens-after-2-months-of-marriage

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, December 27, 2021 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
NBC News
@NBCNews
·
2h
Former 'Real Housewives of Orange County' cast member Meghan King has split from husband Cuffe Owens, who is President Biden’s nephew, after just 2 months of marriage.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Monday, December 27, 2021 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Wow!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, December 28, 2021 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Okay, I'm about halfway through Season 15 (I've been a busy little binger), and I have to say I'm not liking Kelly at all. I've gone back and forth with her, cause I realize she's very damaged as a person. But the things she says about Braunwyn's sobriety ("I'm not a quitter") and her cavalier attitude towards it are really disgusting.

Having grown up in a family where alcoholism and drug abuse were rampant, I find myself really relating to Braunwyn and her efforts to get well from a truly debilitating illness. As they say in AA, if you don't stop drinking (when you're an alcoholic), you'll either end up in jail or dead. I literally grew up going to AA meetings with my parents, and I loved hearing the stories people told about turning their lives around. All of my parents' best friends were in the program, and I learned that people who might have been horrible drunks are really wonderful, true friends when they stop drinking. Somebody needs to have a serious conversation with Kelly.

And I'm starting to think Shannon might need AA, too. She's a mess when she drinks. When you can't stop at a couple of drinks and it changes your personality (she gets so angry when she's drinking), it's time to wonder if you have a problem with alcohol. I also found it pretty telling that she and Kelly couldn't spend one evening without tequila in honor of their friend Braunwyn.

Okay, I'll step down from my soapbox now.😊

Chieko

11-20-2003

Tuesday, December 28, 2021 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I feel like Kelly is a nasty person with or without alcohol, I'm glad she is gone from our screen. I still have hope for Shannon, though. She really does have an alcohol problem that probably contributed to the break down of her marriage and I'm sure it is affecting her daughters. It would be good to see her try to tackle it.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, December 29, 2021 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I agree, Chieko. But first she would have to admit she has a problem, which would be really hard for Shannon. I never thought James or Lala (Vanderpump Rules) would quit drinking, but they both did. It was super apparent for a long time that they both had a problem with alcohol. Do any of these people watch themselves on TV?

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, February 04, 2022 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I don't know if any of you have been following Elizabeth and her saga

http://https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2022-02-03/real-housewives-elizabeth-vargas-ex-faces-felony-charges-after-standoff

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, February 05, 2022 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I had to look up Elizabeth Vargas, cause I don't even remember her on this show. Who was she?

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Saturday, February 05, 2022 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
She was the super rich one that had sunglasses that cost... like I think they were $12,000. She was getting a divorce from some insanely rich guy and she couldn't discuss anything that was happening... She had a boyfriend that she had had for a long time but had never had sex with him because she wasn't divorced yet...

She was so crazy that's why I remembered her. But I do believe she was only on one season. Now some other part is coming back to me.. like she had millions of dollars of songs which she bought and then resold the rights to at some point. I think she was in the business part of the music business? I don't know this is all from memory