TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 10, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Vanderpump Rules: Archive through June 10, 2020 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, April 22, 2019 - 10:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Jenjackso, the church we go to actually offered a financial class for teenagers last year. My son (then 17, now 18) loved it! He's on the spectrum, so he doesn't have a job, but he does technical help now and then that pays him. He has a checking account and I taught him how to look up his balance, but always remember if something is outstanding. He's pretty good at it. I used to work at a teachers' credit union, and I despaired at how many people who graduated from college and are teaching children don't know how to balance a checkbook (I know, not necessary anymore with Quicken--which I have and love--but you've gotta keep track somehow).

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, May 06, 2019 - 5:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
The reunion show is just starting. It looks like it's going to be a hot mess!

Florin

08-27-2006

Tuesday, May 07, 2019 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
It was a hot mess. Layla drove me crazy with her attitude. James was pretty wired up but it didn’t help that they all pushed his buttons on purpose. They are all bullies.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, May 07, 2019 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
It was. It was near impossible to understand any of them. Very annoying. I was hoping that the show would get rid of James next season. He needs a lot of help. But Lisa hired Rachael so that's a no go. I guess she feels responsible to to let him keep his job on the show.

Maybe Rachael will break up with him by then. :-)

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Tuesday, May 07, 2019 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
I wish they'd get rid of a bunch of them. I have never liked James, but leave it to Lala, Kristen and Jax, to make me want to stick up for him. Never thought Stassi would be one of the least objectionable to me.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, May 07, 2019 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I like James, always have, he seems to be the only one who will call out the mean girls on their behavior. Don't always like how he behaves and I do like him a lot better not drinking.

I think it's time to get rid of Katy and Lala, wouldn't mind Jas/Brittany moving on as well.

I always thought that LVP should have kept James at SUR and moved Katy to TomTom, would have solved the whole issue Katy has, LOL.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, May 08, 2019 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I'm so over this vendetta Katy and Kristen have over James. James is young and he has a lot of issues. He would be so much better if he would just stop drinking altogether (no beers here and there).

Jax and Brittany are just so immature. So James said something stupid in the moment. He's apologized. Just let it go and move on. Life is too short. I was laughing when they were saying they'll be together "forever." Yeah, right.

Most of these people are so shallow and immature. Only ones I can stand are Sandoval, Ariana, Stassi (now that she's grown up a bit and is working on her issues) and maybe James (when he's sober). The rest of them are selfish twits.

And I feel kind of sorry for Raquel. She is very pretty, but doesn't seem very smart. Part of it is the way she talks, very slow.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Entertainment Tonight @etnow
· 7m
Stassi and Beau will be saying "I do!" 💍 #PumpRules

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I'm happy for them. Beau is the only adult person on the show and seems to have been good for Stassi. I wish them well!

In other news, Jax and Brittany seem to be having issues only a month into their marriage. Is anyone surprised?

https://realityblurb.com/2019/07/23/are-vanderpump-rules-jax-taylor-and-brittany-cartwright-unhappy-less-than-a-month-after-their-kentucky-wedding/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 01, 2019 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LMAO, BJM.... what a surprise, hahahahaha, the whole thing was just a publicity/pr thing for Jax. I think Brittany was probably into Jax, but never bought Jax's act.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 6:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm very happy for Stassi. She's one of only three that I really like on this show (Stassi, James and Scheana). Scheana gives me life with how clueless she is (yet she doesn't really have a mean bone in her body).

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, August 02, 2019 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I think Stassi has grown up a lot from her days with Jax. She's really made an effort to mature and find a healthy relationship. I think Beau has been really good for her. I hope they last.

Now Brittany is another story. I think she just wanted the fairy tale wedding and overlooked the imperfections in her "prince." They will not last.

And yes, Scheana is very clueless.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 14, 2020 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh my, Kristen is on WWHL tonight!! WWHL @BravoWWHL ·
1h
Calling all #PumpRules fans! Got a question for
@KristenDoute ? Reply to this tweet with your question & @Andy may ask her on-air!

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, March 31, 2020 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

quote:

JAMES KENNEDY
@itsjameskennedy
13h

This toilet paper cake would come in handy now huh
@mrjaxtaylor? 😂😂

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, April 21, 2020 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Katie and Tom renew their vows (I think it was a renewal I wasn't paying that much attention) in Vegas.... they are doomed. They shouldn't need a renewal this early.

And what is the certificate that Katie is pissed that Tom lost? Was their first wedding not valid or something so they need this certificate?

You can tell I was really interested, hahahahaha.

Kellsma

08-27-2002

Wednesday, April 22, 2020 - 8:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellsma a private message Print Post    
After their first wedding, the paperwork did not get sent in properly so legally they weren't married so they did a Vegas wedding for fun and to make it legal

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, April 24, 2020 - 11:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Their first marriage wasn't legal because Man-Child Schwartz lost the paperwork he was supposed to send in to make it legal. And then he just forgot all about it. So they went to Vegas to make it legal, and once again Man-Child Schwartz lost their certificate within minutes of the wedding. Thank goodness the officiate at the wedding sent in the legal paperwork, so they are now officially wed.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, April 24, 2020 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Sounds like Tom's actions are showing his true feelings.... he doesn't really want to be married to this "witch" Katie.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 09, 2020 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jarett Wieselman @JarettSays · 2h
Stassi, Kristen, Brett, and Max have been fired from Vanderpump Rules for racist actions

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, June 09, 2020 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Whoa!

I'm way behind watching this season. I am still going to have to Google this and find out what happened. Just going to have to be spoiled for the season.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 09, 2020 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Grooch, they had racist actions and tweets. There is more discussion in the Random Discussions thread.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, June 10, 2020 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
There goes Stassi's big TV wedding.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, June 10, 2020 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Jax could be next! Wonder how long Brittney will stay with him when he's no longer a "TV star."

https://www.eonline.com/news/1160000/vanderpump-rules-billie-lee-says-jax-taylor-refused-to-film-with-her-because-she-s-transgender

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, June 10, 2020 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Yep DailyPop called him out for adding to the "calling the police" on the lone black woman on the show.

I know Stassi is apologizing, but she just hasn't ever been held accountable for any of her actions so it is now coming home. Hope she learns something but she has been so coddled and pampered all her life I am not sure she will other than superficially.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, June 10, 2020 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh and I should add... it is about time Jax was kicked off the show, JMO.