TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 11, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Real Housewives of OC: Archive through October 11, 2021 users admin

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, October 16, 2019 - 9:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I find the orange country HW are all about air time, promoting camera time and doing what they think increases ratings.
I cannot stand their shrieking voices.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, October 17, 2019 - 3:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
So I am not the only one who finds these shows totally lacking ......Andy Cohen and crew need take notice.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Thursday, October 17, 2019 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
That show was unwatchable! I just didn’t get the humor. Are they trying to hide real problems? Jumped the shark indeed!

Roblover

05-17-2011

Friday, October 18, 2019 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Have watched the OC from the beginning but after watching the episode this week, I am done, done, done with it. Disgusting!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, October 21, 2019 - 4:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I don't agree with Vicki about much of anything; however, I do agree with her when she came out and said this week's show was disgusting.

Scotchbright

10-05-2006

Monday, October 21, 2019 - 5:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scotchbright a private message Print Post    
Are the Bravo blogs a thing of the past? I found videos, which I won't watch, of their reactions, but are the blogs gone in lieu of the videos?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, October 21, 2019 - 7:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I don't know. I quit reading the Bravo blogs years ago when they removed the ability for viewers to comment.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Saturday, October 26, 2019 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Meghan King Edmond's husband has filed for divorce. I worried that he really didn't want to start another family for the third time.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, December 19, 2019 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Hahahaha, it is hysterical how upset Vicki is to not "be the leader"; just shows she needs to move on.

I suspect this engagement is her only way to get on the show again, LOL.

I don't really watch the show but saw some tweets and saw it was on repeat right now so popped over to see her "outrage".

Reader234

08-13-2000

Friday, December 20, 2019 - 7:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I hear it comes out at the reunion show as well! Since they talk to the HW first, then bring out “friends”. She’s technically “friend”. Also Andy said the reunion of the Dallas hw was long and heated due to the horrific comments Leann threw (racist against Mexicans)

Chieko

11-20-2003

Monday, January 20, 2020 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Now Megan King Edmonds has said she and Jim had a threesome at the beginning of their marriage and now he is dating the other woman. He came back with the story that she had continued these relationships with the other woman without him. She denies it. It is an ugly divorce.

Pdxtransplant

07-09-2010

Friday, January 24, 2020 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pdxtransplant a private message Print Post    
Hallelujah Vicky is leaving the building, or being shown the door. So happy to read this. Her schitck got old and tired seasons ago.

Pdxtransplant

07-09-2010

Saturday, January 25, 2020 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pdxtransplant a private message Print Post    
And Tamra’s out too! What a bonus!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, January 25, 2020 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Wow, I might actually watch it again if they keep these two out of the show.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Saturday, January 25, 2020 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Vicky and Tamra! DH saw the article and unfortunately asked about it 🤣. Talk about a soap opera! Jeanne, Vicki in the beginning, sure spiraled.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Tuesday, March 31, 2020 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    

quote:

Donn Gunvalson
@DonnGunvalson
16h

Self-isolating just to spite Vicki. I plan to outlive that life insurance policy so she never gets a yacht.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Thursday, April 02, 2020 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
Grooch, that's awesome! Thanks for finding and sharing it!

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, April 20, 2020 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
The first season, Jeana Keough was the original HW, her daughter Kara was such a beautiful light, I remember her on TLC’s “say yes to the dress”. She posted on her Instagram about the death of her baby son, and how they donated his organs so other babies might live....
“She also said that they had decided to donate McCoy's organs and shared a note she had written for the organ/tissue procurement team to read out in her son's honor. "Tonight, we join together to honor this little savior’s gifts of life. Through him, may others find new hope and profound healing... and may he live again through them. May his legacy shine in the form of lifetimes aplenty - lives filled with laughter, compassion, energy, love, and most of all gratitude," the message read. "May it be said that McCoy Casey Bosworth left this world in a better place, for a better place.... that he made an impact... that he was an answered prayer... that he was a hero. May angels lead him in. Thank you, McCoy.””

https://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/kara-keough-bosworth-baby-dies-rhoc-stars-react

Chieko

11-20-2003

Sunday, November 22, 2020 - 9:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Vicky's daughter Brianna has given birth to her third son and Kelly's brother Eric is reporting their mother is in ICU with covid.

Kellsma

08-27-2002

Sunday, January 31, 2021 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellsma a private message Print Post    
Kelly fired by Positive Beverage

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/kelly-dodd-fired-by-positive-beverage-following-controversial-comments/ar-BB1dgyQP

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 02, 2021 - 12:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Ronald Richards is now reporting on Twitter that the California State Bar is getting involved in the #GirardiFraud. They are now receiving notices on all bankruptcy proceedings.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, February 03, 2021 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Tom has two weeks to evacuate the Pasadena mansion. He has it on the market for around $16 million, but it is only worth approximately $6-$7 million.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, February 03, 2021 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Should these comments be in the Beverly Hills thread?

Chieko

11-20-2003

Thursday, February 04, 2021 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Kelly is fire by Positive Beverage because of some disparaging remarks she made when asked to wear a mask in public. She replied she didn't have to because she had been vaccinated. I want to know how she got vaccinated so soon. Doesn't seem right.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Monday, October 11, 2021 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Meghan King was married today to Pres. Biden's nephew. He is an attorney from LA. They were married at the family home in Pennsylvania and Joe and Jill attended.