TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 03, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: LOVE Island...!!!!: Archive through August 03, 2021 users admin

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I was pleased with the outcome, seemed only fair the order that everyone placed; it was by who was together the longest to least. So the winner was Zac and Elizabeth. Then the host offers them each and envelope, one has $0 and one $100,000 and person with the $100,000 can decide if they want to share it with the other. Zac let Elizabeth go first (awwwwww) and she got the $100,000 envelope and said no question she would share!

It was funny when the family was there all the coincidences Zac and Elizabeth's parents found!

For the couples, I really believe Zac & Eliz and CAro and Ray will have long term relationships. Not sure about the other two couples.

Until next summer!~

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 8:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I think Alex and Dylan will make it.

No big surprise about the winners.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Thursday, August 08, 2019 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed this show once I started ignoring all the like, like, likes in every conversation.

Figured Zac and Elizabeth were the winners the minute she came out in the white dress to meet him in the black tux and the announcer said they looked like a wedding cape topper.

Hope they do a follow up in the months to come to find out who stays together.

Dee

08-08-2000

Saturday, August 17, 2019 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dee a private message Print Post    
The woman with huge hair is a marketing major - how can being on this show help her career?

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Saturday, July 24, 2021 - 6:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Am I the only one watching Love Island???

It is really good! I like the guy that talks in the background.

Somebody please tune in so we can discuss it!

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Saturday, July 24, 2021 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I am watching. Esp since its on almost every night. I like this and Temptation Island for all its looks at quirky human nature. They are so young and full of themselves, all those egos clashing!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Saturday, July 24, 2021 - 1:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Thank you Cablejockey.

They get along fairly well.

I can't take my eyes off of Cinco.

Snoopsmom

02-18-2003

Saturday, July 24, 2021 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I'm watching! Can't tear myself away, even though I feel my brain cells dying off more and more with each episode.
If I were 40 years younger, Jeremy would be the guy I'd go after. Handsome, great hair and no personality. Thankfully, I've matured.

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Saturday, July 24, 2021 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Yes. When sexual chemistry isnt fogging up your brain, you see things and people clearly.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Sunday, July 25, 2021 - 10:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I watch. I really like Cashey & I like her & Cinco together. I never cared for Trina & she has gotten in the way of Cash & Cinco probably being a cpl that might last outside of this environment. I like Will & Keira together & think his accent is really sexy no mater what he is talking about. I really like Olivia but feel like the tall white southern guy that came in late & then had to leave for a family emergency would have possibly been her best match. Jeremy is the most handsome to me & would have been the one that caught my eye had I been 40 yrs younger & on that show. Korry prob has the best personality of all the guys & he does have gorgeous eyes. I hope one of these new girls will be a good match for him. As for Shannon & Josh ..... they both seem fake & prob there for just the exposure & possible chance to win some $$. I do think the new handsome tall dark haired guy would be more her type than Josh. She said she likes tall guys & Josh is the shortest guy there. I like the show being on many nights. It made it easy to get to know the contestants. If Cash & Cinco can end up together, I want them to be the winners of the show. If not, then I would like Keira & Will to be the winners.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, July 26, 2021 - 7:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Well hell, I should have tuned in. My husband mentioned us watching it and I figured it’d be too juvenile, but I don’t mind good juvenile.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, July 26, 2021 - 8:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Lakecat, the guy that talks in the background makes the show funny.

It really is an enjoyable show.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Tuesday, July 27, 2021 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
I agree! The "narrator" MAKES the show! He is insanely funny. On the Paramount+ app it's almost like watching feeds on big brother. They have extra shows that are live with no editing. That whole evening with Josh and Shannon in their love room... Was cringe-worthy. It's like watching a car crash...you can't turn away

Sampatsfan

06-28-2010

Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sampatsfan a private message Print Post    
Thank goodness I found some fellow watchers!!! I cannot take my eyes off Cinco either!! He is one beautiful man. They are all quite handsome. I want Korey to match with someone he likes so so much. I want Cash and Cinco to pick each other and win also. But my picks never win. Lol. Let's keep chatting about this show😊😘

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
I find it funny how the guys jumped on those new girls. And the new girls are determined to drag the guys attached, over to their side.I noticed some of the guys perk up when the new girls talk about sex and how they badically want it and no strings. Meanwhile the old girls are having fun. Except for the 2 pining for there old boys.

Snoopsmom

02-18-2003

Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I love the narrator! His sarcasm is hilarious.
Had been a fan of Cash all along, but last night her constant shriek/scream got on my last nerve.
Can't wait to see what happens tonight when Kiera and Shannon get back and find out their men were having a great time. Shannon finding out Josh was making out with her sister's friend from back home could be epic!

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Wednesday, July 28, 2021 - 11:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Did Cash give up on getting with Cinco? Cinco chose to stay coupled up with Trina but my understanding is he stayed with her or picked one of the new girls ... don't think it was even an option for him & Cash to choose each other. I kind of think Cash brought Charlie back to the Villa because she doesn't really know where she is with Cinco at this time & she does enjoy being around Charlie. What happens now to Olivia since she isn't in a cpl? I don't remember how the show played out past this point last season.

Dlkuhn4

07-13-2002

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 5:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dlkuhn4 a private message Print Post    
I think I like it better then big brother the season

Sampatsfan

06-28-2010

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 8:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sampatsfan a private message Print Post    
I am definitely preferring Love Island ( which I have never watched before) to this season of Big Brother (which I have watched faithfully since season one) (anyone remember Eddie?). I can't put my finger on the problem but it has been so boring. The narrator for Love Island is hysterical and he really makes the show fun. Maybe we can get a funny and sarcastic narrator for Big Brother! The recoupling surprised me. But I still hope Cinco and Cash end up together. I like Charlie but just not for Cashay.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, July 29, 2021 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
The narrator makes the show! I loved Cinco's face when Cash walked in with Charlie.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Sunday, August 01, 2021 - 9:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
America's top 3 males & females: Olivia, Cashay, Shannon for gals. Korrey, Charlie, Josh for guys. How did AM pick Charlie as a fav? He has only been around for about a wk & took a liking to Cashay. Myself, I prefer Cinco to Charlie but I guess America saw him as playing with 2 gals emotions (Trina/Cashay) & didn't like it. I think Will's ego took a hit by not being one of America's fav guys & then not being picked by the 3 gals as their fav remaining guy (they picked Jeremy). He seemed to blame Shannon & he also lit into her cause he felt like she wanted to keep Cinco over him. And, he lit into Shannon cause the 3 gals America picked didn't pick his GF as their save (they picked Trina). I find Will & Keira to be boring for this show even tho they do seem to have a real romantic connection. These 3 new gals coming in are all really pretty & are sure to shake things up a bit. So, I wander when they will bring in some new guys? I thought we were getting close to the end of this show but it now looks like they are kinda starting over. My fav cpl now is Korrey & Olivia.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, August 02, 2021 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I have read that Will and Kyra knew each other before the show. I also read that Cinco had a girlfriend going into the show. Cinco just waffled too much for me.

Snoopsmom

02-18-2003

Monday, August 02, 2021 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I think America voted for Charlie because he seems to be a better match for Cashay. Cinco comes across as a playa.
I think the reason Shannon was so adamant about Cinco is because Will and Kyra are she and Josh's biggest competition for the money. They've all been coupled up since the beginning. I she could have gotten them voted out odds were in her favor to win at the end.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, August 02, 2021 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I've thought all along that Shannon is playing for the win & you are right about Will & Keira being the strongest cpl along with her/Josh. America seems to really like Cashay & doesn't America vote for the winner at the end?

Cablejockey

12-26-2001

Tuesday, August 03, 2021 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
Shannon seems like such a mean girl. She must be used to getting things her way irl