TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 13, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: The Little Couple: Archive through August 13, 2019 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, October 25, 2018 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
She tweeted recently that while they evacuated to her parents' home in 2017, this time the process was reversed.

It sounds well built.. Totally not my style and those front steps!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 25, 2018 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I will say the only good thing those stairs made me think was... well if there is a storm surge anytime they will have some protection.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, October 25, 2018 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Bill Klein Verified account @ReallyBillKlein
2h2 hours ago
More
We made a couple of tweaks to the Pop-Up Pee Pad. Available in November... https://rockyandmaggies.com/products/pop-up-pee-pad?variant=12835917496373https://www.instagram.com/p/BpYNYKnn0P2/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=yi18vkokpf59

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, October 30, 2018 - 9:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I’m impressed....Zoey and Will love sushi and use chopsticks.
. Those two are having a wonderful and educational childhood. They are very lucky kids.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, November 01, 2018 - 8:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Apparently the entry stairs are undergoing some changes...on the show this week (which I watched last night) they are making the stairs shorter in height so they can manage them better. Sensible solution.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, November 01, 2018 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, four stairs instead of three inside down to the front door from inside. I don't think they will ever use those front entrance stairs outside, but still have to open the door for those who do.

I suspect in later years, if they need to use scooters to get around, they might remodel to include a ramp.

Will and Zoey have both eaten sushi for quite awhile.

I had been feeling sad thinking the kids would lose Kate, their nanny, so what a surprise that she and her husband are moving to Florida!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, November 05, 2018 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Kate the nanny must be very well paid...LOL! I get it though - if you are young and don't have any deep attachments then moving to Florida actually sounds like a good plan.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, November 05, 2018 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, I imagine she is well paid.

And recently married..

https://www.distractify.com/entertainment/2018/11/02/Z2hJWpM/who-is-kate-the-little-couple

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, November 07, 2018 - 8:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Will totally got on my nerves last night. It is like he is going through his terrible twos only he isn't two!

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, November 07, 2018 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
How old are the kids now?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, November 07, 2018 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Zoey turned 7 on Sept 22. Will will be 9 in February.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, November 07, 2018 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Thanks Sea

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, November 07, 2018 - 11:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Of course what we are seeing now is in the past..

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 26, 2018 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jennifer Arnold, MD Verified account @JenArnoldMD
2h2 hours ago
More
Santa brought Zoey a new custom 🚲 and this was her first try at riding a 2 wheeler! We had the whole family helping. #littlecouple #christmastime🎄 thank you #clearly bicycles! https://www.facebook.com/drjenniferarnold/videos/1933831910045563/

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, December 26, 2018 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jen is recovering from recent hip replacement surgery. (Per her Instagram)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, February 24, 2019 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
So cute in their pirate outfits!!! Jennifer Arnold, MD Verified account @JenArnoldMD
39m39 minutes ago
More
Fun was had by all! #apirateslifeforme #HappyBirthdayWill #LittleCouple https://ift.tt/2EtKtE2

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, March 14, 2019 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
1m1 minute ago
More
So happy to become a part of the @hsn family tomorrow! Hope you’ll tune in tomorrow at 2p E for our debut of @rockyandmaggies #popuppeepad @reallybillklein @ HSN https://www.instagram.com/jenarnoldmd/p/BvA1a8yFU6C/?utm_source=ig_twitter_share&igshid=8h6zeggodycn

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, March 15, 2019 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Darn I forgot to tune in, Eastern time... I should have set an alarm, LOL... they were selling the pop-up pee pad! I hope they did well.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, March 15, 2019 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I don't see them listed. Not that I need pee pads of any kind for Katniss.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, June 09, 2019 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
21m21 minutes ago
More
Ahoy mate! #littlecouple http://bit.ly/2QZetwd

Kitkat

08-23-2008

Sunday, July 28, 2019 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitkat a private message Print Post    
They will be back on TLC August 6th.

Is ‘The Little Couple,’ whose stars call St. Petersburg home, returning to TLC?

Making the move to Florida wasn’t easy, the network said, but the family is settling nicely into the Sunshine City.

By Rich Heldenfels

Is The Little Couple coming back to TLC?
Yes. The network will begin showing new episodes of the reality television show Aug. 6.
“Moving to Florida wasn’t an easy task for the Klein-Arnolds, but St. Petersburg is finally starting to feel like home,” TLC says. “The family of four is fully immersing themselves in everything the city has to offer — beaches, boats and becoming closer to their extended family who live nearby. Zoey and Will are adjusting well to school and enjoying fun extracurricular activities such as Bollywood dance and Cub Scouts.
“Meanwhile, Bill and Jen take the time to appreciate the important things in life as they begin to prepare for Jen’s upcoming hip replacement surgery. Although she’s undergone more than 30 procedures, surgery always comes with risk and the family worries that this time there could be complications.”

The Little Couple follows the lives and family of entrepreneur Bill Klein and St. Petersburg native and neonatologist Dr. Jen Arnold, who have skeletal dysplasia and two adopted children Zoey and Will. Arnold joined Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital in St. Petersburg as a medical director in July 2017, prompting their move to Florida from Houston.
Aug. 6 will mark the 14th season for the show, which premiered a decade ago.
RELATED: ‘The Little Couple’ star Jen Arnold talks about return to St. Petersburg’s Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital

http://www.tampabay.com/fun/is-the-little-couple-whose-stars-call-st-petersburg-home-returning-to-tlc-20190725/

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 06, 2019 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
New shows tonight!!

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 5:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Are the kids better behaved now?

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Wednesday, August 07, 2019 - 5:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I watched. Jen had hip replacement surgery in NY right before Christmas. The whole family was there & they filmed outings prior to her surgery & recovery scenes. She looks to have bounced back really good. Will has calmed down considerably. Don't know if it's due to him being a little older or if he has gotten some discipline...whatever it is, it is working! Little Zoey is just as cute & spunky as ever & boy does that little girl like to talk! I enjoy watching her. Jen was preparing to return to work after being out for her hip replacement disability.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, August 13, 2019 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Zoey brings happy tears to my eyes. She is just precious and Will has calmed down a lot. Zoey is interested in her heritage and is taking Bollywood dancing lessons. Love her longer hair.