TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 20, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF ATLANTA: Archive through February 20, 2018 users admin

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, May 08, 2017 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Lexie, how can she not be fired? I'm so wishing it to be true.

What do you think about Porsche? Do you believe her, or do you think she was lying, like the girls on the couches were saying? I felt bad for her. Plus, she managed to keep her anger under control and not attack anyone. (Hmm... maybe that's a sign she was lying. Lol!)

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, May 08, 2017 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
This is what I think about Porsha. Now, as everyone knows, I'm not a fan of Porcha's BUT that being said, I do think Phaedra used her as a pawn and that Porsha did not know Phaedra was lying to her. Do I think Porsha lied about other things in the past? Absolutely. I just don't think she's smart enough to be involved in this. And at no time last night did Phaedra say that Porsha knew it was a lie.

If you go back to the Hawaii trip, I remember posting on the tea site how Porsha's reaction at dinner was confusing to me. Well, now I know why Porsha was confused. She couldn't figure out why Kandi was asking Phaedra to back her up that she doesn't drink or do drugs or rape women in sex dungeons, because Phaedra told Porsha she did. It kind of all came together last night. And judging from Porsha's social media, she's done with Phaedra.

Of some note, I think this is kind of funny. Kandi had a viewing party at the OLG Restaurant last night and Angela Stanton came to the viewing party.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, May 08, 2017 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It looks like Phaedra is really gone. It is all OVER the interwebs that she was fired back in April after the reunion was filmed. Andy and Bravo/NBC must have been super-pissed off because they normally don't send out the contracts until a week after the reunion finishes airing.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Monday, May 08, 2017 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Lexie. That's what I was thinking about Porscha. But I figured the other women on the show know her a lot better, and maybe Porscha was actually lying.

I think it must be a first that all the women were ever quiet on the couches and let Andy talk (when he was questioning Phaedra.)

That is hysterical that Angela Stanton was there. I wish they filmed that party. Lol!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, May 09, 2017 - 3:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
LOL... I heard that Angela Stanton's book sold out on Amazon yesterday!

It will be interesting to see if they bring Porsha back. She really doesn't have anyone to film with. And now with Kim Z. coming back part-time and Nene is also coming back, they don't really need her.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, May 09, 2017 - 5:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Phaedra's actions do not reflect the Southern belle persona that she has tried very hard to maintain. What was the ceremony that she or attempted to have in Hawaii, was it Renewal, Revitalization ? Some sort of inspirational affirming event from of all people we now learn....... Phaedra of Fakera. And imagine Miss Phaedra being brought down by questions from Porscha who is not the brightest bulb.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, May 09, 2017 - 5:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It was a "restoration" service which I had never heard of before the show.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, May 22, 2017 - 6:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
This is my shocked face. Andy confirms that Phaedra lied about a producer feeding her the Kandi rape story (which is why they edited it out of the reunion).

Andy interview re Phaedra lying

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, May 22, 2017 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I read the book by Angela Stanton and I must say Miss Parks had me totally hoodwinked. While not written all that well it was done well enough to explain how $$$$ was made.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, May 22, 2017 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It still cracks me up that Kandi had Angela Stanton at the viewing party at OLG Restaurant.

FYI... It also turned out that Phaedra lied when she said on the reunion that she won her lawsuit against Angela Stanton. That wasn't true either. Angela won against Phaedra.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, June 16, 2017 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Kenya Moore got married last week!!!! (Not to Matt - his name is Marc and he owns a trendy restaurant in Brooklyn)

AND (most importantly), this is NOT her story line this season.

Grooch

06-16-2006

Friday, June 16, 2017 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Grooch a private message Print Post    
Wow!

I seriously hope it works out for her. :-)

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, June 16, 2017 - 5:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It sounds like she was dating him for something like eight months to a year. I noticed on her Twitter and Instagram posts she was spending a lot of time in NYC. Now we know why! Good for her. I hope she has found what she was looking for.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, June 19, 2017 - 5:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Good for Kenya.....hope she keeps him off the show.Some of these women are simply toxic; not sure if it is the producers or the women. And now Nene is back....ugh.

Pdxtransplant

07-09-2010

Tuesday, June 20, 2017 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pdxtransplant a private message Print Post    
Kenya wrote that she connected with her husband in December. Soooo, a solid six months before marriage. Yikes.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 - 3:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I think she knew him for a little while but didn't start dating him until six months before they got married (I wouldn't swear to it because I'm reading so many stories).

But you know, my parents knew each other for six months before getting married and they were married for 58 years until my father died. But then again, those were different times back when they got married.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 5:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
If Marlo Hampton is given a peach I will be dropping RHOA as between she and Nene would bring too much drama for me.I have already dropped the OC and might have to d so with NJ.
The irony of me watching so called "reality tv" when these contrived situations/trips are planned to bring drama. Any guesses how long it will be before this franchise is history ?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 6:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Why do you think Marlo is getting a peach?

Marameko

07-14-2002

Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I am hoping not, she is being shown a lot on the Bravo site.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I don't think she's getting a peach. She's just making her "regularly-scheduled appearance" at events. Now that they've brought back Nene and Wigz and Cigz, they don't really need to add another HW.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, October 09, 2017 - 5:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Nene did a stand up comedy show in Oakland California recently and had a heckler. Miss Nene, lovely person that she is, proceeded to tell this person that she hopes an Uber driver rapes her.....Now if Cam Newton can lose an endorsement over a statement to a reporter why can't Miss Thang be fired by Bravo?

Granted I think she is a piece of work and vile. She will likely be my reason for dropping yet another franchise < OC is gone, no idea as to what goes on any longer >

This needs to be her demise with Bravo.
Gurl bye.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, October 09, 2017 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I agree, she really acts like she's better, or, so connected, she can't do anything wrong. That comment is way over the top!

Dillybean

08-14-2010

Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dillybean a private message Print Post    
Sounds like Nene might be in trouble with Bravo for her comments, plus Kim has lawyered up now about Brielle's comment about Nene having roaches in her house. Brielle didn't post the video, Nene did, very strange. Wonder if it's a contrived storyline Kim and Nene cooked up. Nene acts like a queen on the show. I hope they let her go. She really lives beyond her means, she hasn't had much success unless it's Housewives related

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Never saw what anyone saw in Nene, I won't watch her on anything.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, February 20, 2018 - 4:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Nene is still there, I am dropping this show from my DVR.........one could lose brain cells watching this silly mess. My time is better spent reading a trashy novel and eating Girl Scout cookies.
She is still talking about Kim/Kroy and Brielle.
Adios vile one.....