TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 11, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: Outdaughtered on TLC: Archive through July 11, 2018 users admin

Connies

03-11-2010

Wednesday, January 11, 2017 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Connies a private message Print Post    
They may not be super exciting but for me to find one hour of TV without murder, sex, cursing, etc. etc. is a joy.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, January 12, 2017 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I just have to wonder if they are stressing any conflicts just to be less boring.

Nothing wrong with boring anyway.

They seem to want to come off as money deprived but off the kids go to day care, they have to have costumes for Hallowe'en .. all of them, not home made. Bot a thing wrong with any of those things but don't turn around and complain about the price of therapy for the kid who needs it.

Anyway the kids are certainly loved so that is a great thing and indeed they seem to be very good parents.

Florin

08-27-2006

Friday, January 20, 2017 - 5:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Florin a private message Print Post    
I think her husband has a good income but they have large medical bills from when they were born and in the nico for so long.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, January 20, 2017 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They mentioned surgery that the little redhead had.

Stormie

02-28-2007

Thursday, February 02, 2017 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
I love this show. They have a blog and clips once in a while, that are not on the show. Here is their blog link; they have social media links at the bottom. And a clip from Christmas, so cute; there's more clips at the same yt channel.

It's a Buzz World
http://itsabuzzworld.com/

Busby Christmas 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyk7B9ZfdnM

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 11, 2017 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
New show tonight, at 9pm, they are showing the GMA visit before the new shoe.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, July 12, 2017 - 6:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Those little girls are just so stinking cute!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, August 28, 2017 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I just saw on Instagram that Mimi's house is flooded and Adam was there with a boat getting her out.

Ranger2

08-08-2008

Tuesday, August 29, 2017 - 3:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ranger2 a private message Print Post    
I've been thinking about them, and wondered how they're doing. How devastating for all these people in Texas!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, August 29, 2017 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
This season the husband seems super anxious and depressed.

He tends to see the bad outcome, worrying and that irritates her.

I think he was going to get therapy and that would be good.

One of the famous thing families.. The father ended up committing suicide 😟

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, August 29, 2017 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It was the Kienast father.

http://www.nytimes.com/1984/03/09/nyregion/the-region-father-in-suicide-owed-back-taxes.html

http://www.zunshine.com/kienast/bill.html

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 7:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Adam has been getting counseling from spiritual leaders who have advised him to see a counselor about what they are calling post-partum depression. I guess being the sole breadwinner for all those children would tend to make you a bit anxious!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Last night Adam had finally made an appointment with a counselor and met with her. Hope he continues to go.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I hope so too. His worries are legit but he really seemed to be spiralling downward.

Pixeljag

07-06-2009

Monday, September 04, 2017 - 8:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pixeljag a private message Print Post    
As I've watched since the beginning I've had this gut feeling that their marriage isn't going to last. I don't know why, it's just this feeling I have.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, September 05, 2017 - 7:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I think any marriage that has dealt with infertility, followed by multiples, will undergo major strain, but to me they both seem committed to one another, and they also seem to be deeply committed to their spiritual life which will help them get through any difficulties. At least that's what I hope. I'm always on the side of saving a family if at all possible.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 03, 2018 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
New season is starting tonight!!! Commercials looked cute, the kids are taking over.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 03, 2018 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oops, it's a new show tonight, kind of a recap, with the new season next week.

Egbok

07-13-2000

Wednesday, July 04, 2018 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
The recap show is about 3 hours long but it's fun to see the Busby Family from the beginning when they met/dated, to marrying and having Brooke to the quints pregnancy onward. It was amazing to see those tiny little babies being born.

Adam and Danielle are such good parents and make a great team working together to take care of their 6 daughters. I'm a fan of the show.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, July 05, 2018 - 7:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I'm a fan also (and I watched the whole 3 hours). Those little girls are a mess and Adam and Danielle cope with them about as well as anyone could under the circumstances. Blayke is absolutely adorable and the best big sister ever!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 10, 2018 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
OMG, they are too funny now that they are showing more individual personalities.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 10, 2018 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
It is really hard watching this re-occurance of Harvey, it was so awful the first time around, this just brings it all back.

It's making me get all teary all over again.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, July 10, 2018 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
hahahahaha...they are going to start out as nice clowns, but by the end of the night they will be scary clowns....when I bring the hatchets out.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 3:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
That was hard for me too, Dipo. My heart was just aching for Mimi.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, July 11, 2018 - 7:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I have to give Adam and Danielle (and their extended family) kudos for the way they manage this almost unmanageable herd of daughters! They are sweet but they are (in Danielle's words) a MESS!

And I felt for sweet Blayke. Her world really was rocked and has changed and I am glad she has a grandmother and aunts and uncles who make her feel special.