TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 13, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Relationships: 90 Day Fiance': Archive through April 13, 2020 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, March 06, 2020 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Last name..

Spoiler box is \ not /

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/90-day-fianc-geoffrey-paschel-010107370.html

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, March 06, 2020 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
So is he denying the claims of his ex wife? I don’t see that he is. Does It appear his two sons live with him and not the mother?

Bluejaxrock

04-23-2004

Friday, March 06, 2020 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bluejaxrock a private message Print Post    
Thx, Sea. For some reason the forward slash symbol wasn't posting.
He (Geoffrey) is really weirdly awkward around his Russian/Ukrainian girlfriend. Strange.
I want to hope for the best with the woman & Williams, but it doesn't look promising. She's sweet, but very naive.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Friday, March 06, 2020 - 11:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Ohhh very interesting about Geoff. Thanks for the link.

I'm watching this weeks episode, Geoff and Ukranian wonan in car and he is upset she isn't sharing a room with him tonight. I mean i wouldn't share a room tne first night either!

I'm now at the part with Lisa and Soja Boy meeting. He only has one room. I am feeling like he only wants lisa to get to America.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Saturday, March 07, 2020 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
That must be in the sneak peek? I usually don't watch those.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, March 07, 2020 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I dunno, my tv recorded it so I watched it. LOL I really never know when any of the actually air for the first time. I do love Pillow Talk.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, March 07, 2020 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, the sneak peek last night was the only new material. Sojaboy and his friends.. The friends are very skeptical. He seems gleeful that Lisa is older and so jealous! But she was not there, yet.

And Geoffrey was extolling the virtues of the country, while his Russian girl said Knoxville would be too rural for her. He was not pleased that she was planning to stay with friends.

There is not a shred of chemistry between them.

She and the L.A. guy Blake with the Finnish woman Jasmin would fit better. She being a livewire and a DJ and him with his rapping.. His friends would love her. Geoffrey I would not put with anyone.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Saturday, March 07, 2020 - 3:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Yah....I was mislead when I posted I was still watching so thought maybe Lisa was going to show up but it was only Sojaboy and his friends. He said he would need to "tolerate" Lisa in regards to her jealousness. I really think he was biting his tongue wanting to tell his friends the real reason is he wants to become famous in America.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, March 07, 2020 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
For sure...

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, March 09, 2020 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Ok so last night I finally got to see Lisa & Sojaboy and Geoff & Russian woman and Big Ed and Rose meet!

Geoff was like a dog with a bone about her not sleeping over. Then they seemed to talk things out. He disliked the Russian food. I was surprised she choose the fish dish as that is something that could easily turn someone off. If I didn't know what they liked or wasn't sure I would stick with chicken.

Lisa's voice sounds like she used to smoke a pack a day. Sojaboy with his friends was pretty funny, just shows how young he is. When the director asked him about having sex with her and he paused, it was pretty funny. Looks like she got what she wanted though. I still think he only wants to marry her to get to come to America for a better life. I mean he is popular and lives in a one room with 2 other guys and one washroom with no shower. I'm so entitled and after this episode watching Sojaboy and Rose living conditions feel very grateful.

Big Ed & Rose....what can I say? It is obvious she is not really attracted to him and is only there for the money and or better life. I don't feel sorry for him, she is younger than his daughter! Already we can see this will go sideways with the fact she wants 2 more kids and he wants a vasectomy! There should have been more talk before him going. Don't feel sorry for him one bit.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, March 09, 2020 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I watched the 90 Fays on The couch or whatever it’s called so I missed some of the first time meetings. I’m still trying to get on board with this group so I’m watching the commentary show by past fiancés. So are there ANY couples with potential this season?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, March 09, 2020 - 1:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Pillow Talk?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, March 09, 2020 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I don't feel sorry for Big Ed. He refuses to listen to tons of good advice from his mom, daughter and some good friends.

His co-worker gave him a true description of conditions but he ploughs ahead with his suitcase of random junk, and an engagement ring.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, March 09, 2020 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Yes,Pullow Talk. I think it’s Married At First Sight that’s “ on the couch” What does big Ed do for a living.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, March 09, 2020 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
He is a photographer and an interior designer.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, March 17, 2020 - 6:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Watched last nights episode. The only relationship right now that doesn't seem like they just want to come to live in the U.S. is Avery and Ash. We haven't gotten into the two girls very much yet so I don't have a feel. What about that guy who spent $100,000 chatting to a girl in Ukraine?!! He even went to meet her 3 times and she stood him up!! Guy when are you going to get it?!! He is so old compared to her! if she does meet him it will only be to get out of Ukraine.
I was shocked at the Russian girls apartment! Even if I did plan to move, I would at the very least put the bathroom sink in! She will for sure leave him once she gets to America. She doesn't want to live in a 'village'. She wants to live in New York or a big city.
Not surprised with Big Ed and Rose. The way she would just take his money. She is so not into him at all.
Same with Sojaboy. I'm sorry but she is way too demanding and way to old for him. He is only 70% into her, if that! I see him cancelling the wedding.
Darcy, Darcy, Darcy.....what happened to your face?!! Same with your sister! Just stop messing with it!! They were both more beautiful the last season. For sure he is going to dump her in New York and she is going to blow up just like she did with Jesse. The show loves her drama.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, March 17, 2020 - 8:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And the guy who has paid $100k to talk online wants to retire and travel in a (very nice motorhome.. Yes, the dream of every young Ukranian woman...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, March 22, 2020 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
So for the reunion show that was to tape in April.. The venue is closed for now.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Sunday, March 22, 2020 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
They'll all need to phone it in.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, March 22, 2020 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Their announcement just said they were working on it.

I suspect that being it is usually filmed in NYC, they just do not have a place to bring camera people in, or technicians. Guess we will see.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Tuesday, March 24, 2020 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Watched both Sunday's episode and Pillow Talk.

Big Ed should have taken the STD test too. I don't know why he is so focused on that, it's like he just wants to have sex with her.

I really do think thing the Russian woman with Geoff only wants to get to America. Her home and then her friend 'outting' her about the other 'Americans' was telling. Who needs enemies when you have a friend like that?!!

I like Avery and Ash except when he does crazy eyes. LOL

NOt sure about the bi-sexual couple yet.

Starr

07-09-2005

Friday, March 27, 2020 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Starr a private message Print Post    
I agree, Big Ed should've taken the STD test too. He did say he'd take it in the states, but wouldn't that be after the fact? He should have taken it before his trip and handed her the results. But if the test Rose is taking is good enough for him and he'd trust the results, then it should be good enough for him to take! I don't have the slightest problem with him being curious about her past, especially the fact that her son Prince has a father out there... the people on Pillow Talk all surprised me, saying it's none of his business, why is he asking about it, etc... I think he'd be insane NOT to ask about her past (as any relationship, 90 days or not)

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, April 13, 2020 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Anyone still watching?

I think Big Ed is not going to marry Rose. He wants one more 'vacation' just have more sex with her and then he's going to say it isn't working out.

Soldja-boy and Lisa, I'm not surprised the mom and sister said no. I dunno, she just makes me cringey. I think they will end up getting married because that is what Lisa wants and Soldja-boy wants to go to America.

Don't have much to say about the other couples at the moment.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, April 13, 2020 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I am... geesh, what a mess all of these are!

There's not a single relationship here that can last.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Monday, April 13, 2020 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Karuuna....I agree, none seem like they will last.

With regards to Darcy, I feel like the show likely encouraged what's his name to come to NY and let her down just like Jesse. Feel like it was a complete set up and they knew she would cry. Made no sense for him to have to meet her to tell her, more painful that way. Even a him sending her the pic of himself with the new woman and saying it's over, she would have been more mad than sad that route.