TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 14, 2020

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Fashion Design/Modeling/Pageant Shows: Project Runway (Season 18): Archive through March 14, 2020 users admin

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, March 08, 2020 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Lexie, oh that's right. and LOL I just noticed I typed Heidi...it was Karlie!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, March 08, 2020 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I fixed that, Pamy.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, March 08, 2020 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
TY Sea...now can you fix my name to Pamy LOL

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, March 08, 2020 - 9:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Autocorrect even knew it was wrong...

Pamy

01-01-2002

Sunday, March 08, 2020 - 10:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
LOL

Roteach

06-01-2003

Tuesday, March 10, 2020 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roteach a private message Print Post    
Here's a link to Brandon's fall/winter collection. I thought I was team Christian but Brandon's clothes are closer to things I would actually wear. His men actually wore shirts and a lot of his styles have POCKETS!! Only drawback for me was that his models were just about the same body type. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=210vEX8ytg8

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 10, 2020 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
WOW... Brandon's collection is absolutely amazing!!! I loved everything (and there were quite a few pieces I would actually wear if I could afford them). I have a whole new respect for Brandon as a designer.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, March 10, 2020 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I only got about half way through. His designs are really nice, but I didn’t see anything I haven’t seen a 1000 times before.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, March 12, 2020 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Just finished watching the runway collections... all I think right now is why didn't/couldn't have shown this side if him all season long???

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, March 12, 2020 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
And the winner is......Geoffrey!!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, March 12, 2020 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Ok, so I was just on Twitter and the winner was revealed on a WWHL tweet with Nina and Branden.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, March 12, 2020 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Melissa Pierce @MLarsP ·22m .
@Brandonmaxwellwith hand sanitizer in his hand during #WWHL tonight.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, March 12, 2020 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I didnt think Sergio could make me roll my eyes anymore but yet he did with that proposal that came off so unauthentic.

I hate to say it but Victoria's was my fav. Im still glad Geoffrey won

Sugar

08-15-2000

Thursday, March 12, 2020 - 9:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I did not care for Geoffrey's clothes. All those bizarre hanging sleeves, how the holy heck would a person go to the bathroom without having several weird extraneous sleeves take a toilet bath?!?!?! Don't get me started on the uber ugly puffy Michelon Man jackets reminiscent of winter coats in the 1980's.

I think I liked Nancy's the best. Thought the last minute white dress Victoria made was stunning. Sergio's was still dated although I think with a few tweaks some of the items could have really wowed me.

I cannot abide public proposals.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, March 13, 2020 - 4:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I don't get Geoffrey's puffy jackets. The only designer's clothing I found decent was Victoria's and I did not want her to win.
Drama King Sergio and his wedding proposal also made me roll my eyes.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, March 13, 2020 - 5:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Victoria had some great pieces in her collection. She's very "commercial" - anyone could wear her clothes. Her white dress was amazing.

While I do think that Geoffrey needed the win, I also think the other three will go on to have brilliant careers in the fashion world. It has been proved time and again that you don't need to be win PR to be successful, i.e. Michael Costello, et al.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, March 13, 2020 - 6:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
The way I see it...

Sergio and Victoria didn't heed the judges advice enough... and I don't think Nancy was ever in contention to win... Geoffrey followed their advice enough and was more fashion forward to win.

I think Sergio will be just fine designing beautiful dresses for 55-60 y/o women...

I really do think Victoria would have won if she had pulled the look with her logo all over it.

And I can't believe Geoffrey was going to put those hideous studs back on his models! Thankfully he misplaced them! His puffy coats... the first 2 were ok... but the last one was ridiculous... looked like the girl from Willy Wonka that turned into a blueberry and had to be rolled away...

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, March 13, 2020 - 7:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I agree the puffy coats were ridiculous and while we would never wear them, they are "editorial" which is what Nina always looks for in every challenge, every week (even if the other judges don't).

I do agree that if Victoria had pulled her logos off the rest of her designs, she just might have won.

Personally, I think Nancy's story is amazing that she just started designing/sewing and she's the oldest person to ever compete on PR.

And Sergio... uuuuggghhh. While I do think he does great work (most of the time), I can do with out his offensive political rhetoric. Just design and sell clothes - do what you are good at without offending more than half of America.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, March 13, 2020 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I agree that, while I really do not like Victoria, she might have won without that one look with logos everywhere.

And the crocheted hats.. Sentimental for her, but I guess I wish they had not encouraged them so much.

The proposal was ok. Had it been on the runway, that would have been way over the top.

Those puffer jackets looked like those balloons from the big parades in NYC and Detroit in the fifties. Lumbering.

I know, editorial, but my mind goes to.. the wearer would be a sitting duck in a mugging.. Would not fit in most vehicles, in public transportation. And being short, I could not walk.

But I didn't mind him winning. I hope he can learn to relax a bit and take in the educational parts of his prize.

Nancy came a long way.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, March 13, 2020 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Geoffrey-I just don’t get it.
Victoria’s was the best.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, March 13, 2020 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
the only reason I can see Geoffreys puffers being ok is cuz recently i saw big puffer latex pants so I think it will be a trend

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, March 13, 2020 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Speaking from one that doesn’t need any extra “ puff”,I think I’ll pass on this trend.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, March 13, 2020 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
me too! LOL

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Saturday, March 14, 2020 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I thought they gave him the award not to much on the puff, but on the mesh dresses,or I might have gotten it from watching Nina and Brian on watch what happens live.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, March 14, 2020 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Correct Sadies. I watched WWHL with Nina and Brandon and Geoffrey won with his other pieces - not the puffy jackets.